Team Romania WoF 2009

Massive Dasp. Killing

Gratz Romania that was a massive hunt.

Here's my best screen shoot

Guys, GZ to all teams, it was close with the very poor spawn. And ty alot to all non romanians which helped, I will call the names I know: Nono, Post, Sir FluidHat, Axxel and his Shaolins, Gandalf, the guys from BA Evo.
Ty alot!

Omg!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:
Congratz Romania! We finally did it! And thank you so much all those who helped!

big gratz romania! (and turkey)

Big GRATZ Romania!!:yay:

Cheers
/Arwen

Grats Romania :)

Gratz, awesome ending to the final! :)

Huge gratz to Romania :yay::yay:

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

CONGRATZ From the AHR Team

Desire xx

Huge grats to Team Romania and a well deserved win this year. You had a great run last year aswell and I think you've proved yourself as one very powerful nation.

Its a very good thing! And maybe its just me -but I think Romanians feel (and is) alot more intergated in the general EU community, and together, as a result of your strong WoF-profile. I have a impression the romanians feel more accepted and stronger then ever before in the EU scene. I might be way off base, its just a vibe Ive picked up. :)

Super great work, and well deserved. Now I think its mandatory you throw one really big ass party ;)

Special grats to Bugsy of course!!

Big Gratz Romania :D

Gratz Romania, a well deserved win :)

Incredible we knew you did it - big gratz hawk and romania team. Wof champions 2009

AWESOME!!

:wtg: :yay: :wtg: :yay:

Big Gratz Romania.

A job well done.

Thank you all !!!

Was a thrilling match!

Gratz to Romania on a great match....was a tough spawn, but we were all in the same boat. Well done....

-Mack

Congratz ROMANIA the new champions :woot: It was pleasure to help so nice ppl :silly2:

gz Romaina, guess its will be Swedens year next :wtg:

...your strong WoF-profile.

An understatement to say the least ;) I was plugging in some of the numbers from today's Final (which closes out the 2009 season) and WOW!!!

The first ever undefeated WoF Season (8 - 0)
All-Time WoF Record of 19-5 (no one team has amassed 19 wins)
Total all time points of 8519
783 all time globals, and 46 HoFs
All time loot of 77,646 PED

Not a bad resume ;) You guys should be very proud!

Gratz Romania, fine job!! :wtg:

I'll have to say it was a bit unexpected (well at least from my side) but hell well deserved. Number of players helping was around XXXXIVX - ok I don't even know what number it is :) :yay:

Gratz

:wtg: Gratz Romania!!!!! :wtg:

Super gratz to Romania on such an impressive win :wtg:

Super great work, and well deserved. Now I think its mandatory you throw one really big ass party ;)

There is the End of WoF party tomorrow, I would love to see as many of the WoF teams as possible there to celebrate the season that was, but especially the winning team :)

Back