Team Romania WoF 2009

super gratz!!!

usa - england = and now romania!!!

next year people... we will be better organized!!!

Gratz again!!!!

EBO

Huge Gratz!!!
I'm very happy for you and to see a new country awarded by the WoF title

Huge Gratz, Romania. You really deserved this win, for Soo many reasons.

You have worked Very Hard for 3 years, and if memory serves you have been in the final every Year.

This year the Final was All about USA for the first 90 mins, then the two of you drew level, and right up to the last 15 mins it was USA on top, Romania on top, USA retake the lead, Romania retake the lead....

So exciting, WHAT A Final ! :yay::yay::yay:

I'm delighted for you guys, you have been staunch competitors Every Single Year and you finally have something to show for all your hard work.

Well done indeed :thumbup:

Thank you all. It was a hard match. Few more globals or one ath could have changed everything.

Team Romania "1. Black Hawk Hawk, 2. Tzepelea Tzepu Geri, 3. GGX FIGHTER, 4. Jack Combo Nikis, 5. Sakalu Conte Linxu, 6. Desi Ciobyna Deria, 7. Janis Janis Joplin, 8. Czumbil Mczimi Imre, 9. Jhony Rony Macaroni, 10.Gia h0n3y Mady, 11 Remo 3l3ctric Luminatu, 12 Sir SirAttack Attack" & Romania Support Squad defeated all WoF teams and have been recorded in the WoF Hall of Fame, Congratulations :yay:

Congratulations Romania on your win! :yay:

I have to say that in the early stages of the tournament I thought that you would struggle as you seemed much weaker than last year, but as the competition progressed you got stronger all the time. After you beat England I knew you had the potential to score big points but I still didn't expect you to beat Australia in the semis. When you did that, I knew you would be a strong force in the final and had a chance of winning, but I still thought you were the underdogs in the final. But you did great and some luck when you needed it - so well done on a very well deserved victory.

I really hope any talk of Romania not competing next year has been quashed now, and that we'll see you back next year to defend your title. I look forward to facing you again next time :)

Gratz Romania, there was just no keeping up at the end there, awesome job ;)

Got back after celebrating ..... still drunk :D

WTG ROMANA AND A BIG GRATZ TO MAIN TEAM U MADE IT POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Sounds like it was a cliff-hanging final.

Big gratz to Romania for winning this year. :)

Gratz Romania, a very well fought final. Was so close right through and you persisted right to the end to catch the win.

Thank you all again. All this was only possible with the support that we had from so many good friends. Having you all there with us was great and you made it possible to kill the meanest mobs in the most spectacular way.

Gratz Romania, 3rd time was our time :yay:

Thx to all the supporters, Ozi ;)

Reactions: Ozi
Grats Romania!!!
A final with so many breathtaking moments!
Big grats to Hawk for being a very good organizer, always thinking and planning ahead!
It was such a thrill fighting along side with ya'll and seeing stalker dasps going down like exas :laugh:

Cheers :beerchug:

Congratulations to all romanians for the win and thanks to all our friends that joined and made this possible. It was such a tough fight and we had SO much fun. I for sure can say I've made a lot of new friends around and thats way more important than peds and loot and so on.:)

WE WON!!!!

Hi Romanians :)

Congratulations and hot of the presses is your winner icon, i have pm'd 711 so i guess once he has added it you can proudly display it :) top job again gratz

woficon09winner.jpg

Congratulations Romania :)

Impressive match ;)

Cheers :beerchug:

Aly

Congratulations Romania! :thumbup:

Great feeling isn't it? ;)

Great feeling, indeed. You should know. :)

Good job to all participants and big uber grats to Black ;)

we won yey ! :yay:

Very well done Romania :)

Gratz to forming this yers best alliance.

ok, you beat us :cry:
(as it wasn't our day apperantly :scratch2:)

Big gratz to you Romania and your alliance anyway :bowdown:

ROMANIA 2009
WoF CHAMPS!!!​
Figure that's worth all caps..

Gratz to forming this yers best alliance.

ok, you beat us :cry:
(as it wasn't our day apperantly :scratch2:)

Big gratz to you Romania and your alliance anyway :bowdown:

Don't worry guys, your time will come too if you want it bad enough; and... we'll talk about alliances then :).
Have some Svedka, and cheer up! :shots:

Hi Romanians :)

Congratulations and hot of the presses is your winner icon, i have pm'd 711 so i guess once he has added it you can proudly display it :) top job again gratz

woficon09winner.jpg

WoF 2009 Champion icon has been added to the EF Icon Shop.

Congratulations Team Romania on a well-deserved win!! :wtg:

Gratz Romania :)

Great to see some non-Romanian's sporting the 2009 winners icon too! :eek: :D

Ohhh...I see, the 2009 participant icon has been changed to winner icon! :laugh:

Last edited:
Gratz Romania :)

Great to see some non-Romanian's sporting the 2009 winners icon too! :eek: :D

Ohhh...I see, the 2009 participant icon has been changed to winner icon! :laugh:

Fixed now, I had some settings wrong in the icon shop.

Back