Team Scotland

forum reg......doddle!

at last!,
its been a long arduous journey , but finally between myself and my "nearly as smart as me" sister, we have, done it
anyhoo some big names in this lil team :yay: always good to see scots doing well.
seriously though we will try our level best to help get the result no one ever expects...... a scotland win lol

hope to see all you good folks soon
watch this space

p.s. i never told candy how i managed to get registered (cos it was a fluke), so she is just gonna talk to you guys through me if thats ok......makes me sound like some sort of psychic lol

I was confused and had the feeling we have next match vs Italy, but is vs Scotland. Please let me know what works for you, and we can work out by PM the best time slot that works for both of our teams.

gl.

Welcome desire:):yay:

Thanx sweetie glad to be on board ;)

Desire xx

Hi, can't find a pm with your agreed time for the Romania Match this weekend, ready when you are:)

...which is....?

Hurrikane

Just sent PM and confirmed for slot A. I wait and see if is okay with you. Sorry I did not contacted you earlier.

Just sent PM and confirmed for slot A. I wait and see if is okay with you. Sorry I did not contacted you earlier.

Did team SCOTLAND confirm that slot? I can't find anything saying we did, but it may have all been agreed to via PM.

BOTH teams have to agree on the hunt time...;)

sorry slot A is not ok with us, so it cant be confirmed lol

I belive Radio PMed you ages ago to open a discussions, our standard times are slot 20:00 and 16:00

what are your other proposed time?

I cant see how any confirmation can happen before discussions its not our problem you have ignored our communications lol

BOTH teams have to agree on the hunt time...;)

and supply 2 hunt times, or maybe we just get Radio to pm hurri with our confirmed 20:00 slot? :scratch2:

Last edited:
Sorry, I messed up. I messaged Sherwood and I had the feeling he is in your team, and he suggested those slots. Please let me know what works for you.

Think this just a case of the word "confirmed" being where "suggested" should have been, let me know which time you decide:)

Hurrikane

Sorry, I messed up. I messaged Sherwood and I had the feeling he is in your team, and he suggested those slots. Please let me know what works for you.

Sherwood is on the Italian team...we are Team Scotland...I'm sure he would be more than glad to suggest time slots for us ;):laugh:

Times of 1600 and 2000 are our options.

Times submitted.

1600 Saturday

Make it people, we need all hands. :nutkick:

This weekend people, free up your diary.

This weekend people, free up your diary.

...and don't forget the hunt, entirely.

Do you want to PM me your cellphone number Radio, "just in case"? ;)

Heh I'll try not to be snoozing on the couch :)

Today folks. Get your fingers psyched :eek:

Am warming up with a 3 hour Formidon thrash about and then I have a masterplan sorted to ensure a Scotland victory this evening.....:yay:

It's very cunning indeed! :eek:

Shame we didn't have the support we started with:(.....but we still did what we could...more's the pity that we didn't have the support...or we could have kicked ass......ho hum..:scratch2:...We still rock:)

Shame we didn't have the support we started with:(.....but we still did what we could...more's the pity that we didn't have the support...or we could have kicked ass......ho hum..:scratch2:...We still rock:)

If you feel we didn't have the support then mbe you should stop whining bout it and recruit some for us...Personally I was pretty happy with our support teams, it was just the loot that sucked

the total lack of mobs for the main team really was an issue especially in such a crucial match. It really makes a mockery of how good a team you have when some teams have lots of mobs and others have none.

If you feel we didn't have the support then mbe you should stop whining bout it and recruit some for us...Personally I was pretty happy with our support teams, it was just the loot that sucked

I can say loot was actualy ok for me and my support team we looted a good few items. But would have liked to see more out there supporting us.
I normaly bring in as many as i can which is only about 2-4 but it all helps :laugh:

Have posted my spanner in the works in NotA forum thread... :(:ahh:

awwww nice one Sapien... what a nice memento for us all :)

So annoyed I wasn't able to make it that night. :(

Haven't been in Entropia for a couple of weeks, but I hope that some of the new recruits I gathered managed to find there way to the game without the guidance I (wrongly) said to them I would provide them that night. If not, I'll be sure to get them all aboard on what may become a famous last stand vs the Auld enemy next game.

awwww nice one Sapien... what a nice memento for us all :)

Your welcome :)

Sorry its not a great video,
I really havent had much time :D

Take care everyone,
And good luck!

Sap.

bloody brilliant for a wee movie....many thanks...++rep:)
:wtg:

Nice little video :p :yay:

we need to firm up a time, get in forum!

Back