Team Scotland

Sorry guys, but 3 PMs to Kygon over the last five days (and a post in the this thread) have got no response and it's less than 24hrs from the first WoF slot tomorrow.

People in our team have arrangements to make and I can't even pick our Main 4 until I know when we play, so I've sent our slot choice directly to Hurrikane.

Hope everything is OK.

We had to change the proposed time several times, and it looks like we're not going to be able to get a full front team no matter what slot we get.
Just now it's looking most likely to be the 16:00 slot.
Still a week to go though so not a huge panic yet, unless I've got my dates wrong for the second time.

We had to change the proposed time several times, and it looks like we're not going to be able to get a full front team no matter what slot we get.
Just now it's looking most likely to be the 16:00 slot.
Still a week to go though so not a huge panic yet, unless I've got my dates wrong for the second time.

I thought it was tomorrow or Sunday?

Great, I got the date wrong again! This is the confusion when people say "Next Weekend" for the weekend coming instead of "This Weekend".

I can't make it this weekend. FireMaiden or Monkee you'll need to tell Xena it's this weekend instead of next as I won't be back in Entropia till Sunday night.

Candy and Watch This Space will hopefully see this thread in time, as I told them to keep an eye on it to learn what time it would be on, Caley Thistle though, I don't think she'll be able to take part at such short notice, and I've no other way of contacting her.

My head has really been up my arse these last few weeks.

Yes, the landgrab moved last weeks hunts but this weekend was always a hunt weekend (13/14th June).

Sorry for any confusion, England have suggested Slot E (08:00 Sunday). This does give everyone more time to find enough players.

If you agree to this time, see you there. If you wish to arrange a different time please contact England tonight.

Hurrikane

Crap...I thought we had two weeks...

...pick a time, I'll be there.

we cant make sunday, we can do 12:00 sat thats about it but it might just be best to no show we are going to have trouble fielding a 4 man team let alone any support

WoF time

well myself and candy can both be there i hope we can do enough to support :yay:

So it's 9pm Friday and we still don't know when we play, and my last PM has not been answered for 2 hours.

Sure would be nice if our allies talked to us.

atm looks like the match will be handed to you.
I cant get to speak with kygon or radio. :(

atm looks like the match will be handed to you.
I cant get to speak with kygon or radio. :(

That's a shame. I hope you guys make it in the end, not nice to end a tournament on a no-show, and with a bit of help from lady luck it's still not impossible for you guys to make it through.

But we have a match on too, and the difference between first and second is important to the semi-final draw so we can't afford to go into it completely disorganised and risk throwing away our lead over Romania. And we have a squad full of people who's plans for the weekend are on hold until they know when they play. So I've asked Hurrikane for a final ruling on the time slot.

I totaly understand Beki will send you a pm and mabey that will sort it out

all should be sorted now GL

Thanks Gamble, hope you guys manage to make it in one form or other :)

0900 MA Sunday is the time for us peeps :)

I'll be a bit shaky (most likely) but will try really hard to make it :silly2:

0900 MA Sunday is the time for us peeps :)

I'll be a bit shaky (most likely) but will try really hard to make it :silly2:

Ah, an extra hour sleeping would be nice but Slot E is 0800 MA time, so 9am UK time.

Will do my best to get up when the alarm goes off...... omg......... can't remember the last time I saw 9am on a Sunday as a getting up time.. more like a go to bed time!

Alkaseltzer Mod Fap 1G at the ready!!!

Will do my best to get up when the alarm goes off...... omg......... can't remember the last time I saw 9am on a Sunday as a getting up time.. more like a go to bed time!

Alkaseltzer Mod Fap 1G at the ready!!!

:rofl:

If I can get up..anyone can!! :laugh:

Hope to see you there! :thumbup:

Hi Team Scotland, just like to say all the best for Sunday morning's match; I know you aren't at full strength but given what you've achieved so far the match should be a good one.

Hurrikane

I managed to fracture my rib last night. Probably the best excuse I'll ever have for being able to attend..just don't make me laugh. It hurts.

I'm working Sunday morning starting at 6am(4-5 hours).. I may get back for the last hour or so.

Rookie

Sunday morning eh. I suppose I'll be setting a double loud alarm then :)

Dust off your lasers gentlemen, prepare your faps ladies - we need you there tomorrow morning.

Sunday morning eh. I suppose I'll be setting a double loud alarm then :)

Dust off your lasers gentlemen, prepare your faps ladies - we need you there tomorrow morning.

you suggesting us girlies are rubbish at shooting and only good for putting the plasters on and kissing it better?? ;P

I managed to fracture my rib last night. Probably the best excuse I'll ever have for being able to attend..just don't make me laugh. It hurts.

I'm somehow reminded of the guy getting his arm broke so the escape could work in Escape to Victory... is there nothing you won't do for your team?:)

Hurrikane

Well done Scotland :wtg: You fought a good fight , well done :wtg:

Indeed, good job Scotland :)

As said above, well done Scotland, again you showed the world what you got and did well. Look forward to seeing you next year.

Hurrikane

Back