Team Sweden

Gratz for the score!

Likewise, we'll race you to 1000 in the finals ;)

I think in final all teams will score above 1000. I expect it to be a real show if servers will hold all that population.

yeah welcome to the forum coco:yay: ps dont forget to write in your profile that you are a SWE HUNT;) hehe

Hi Team Sweden and welcome to the
Final of WoF 2009

The moblist is up for all to see in the Sticky Threads.

I know it's not your first time here but here are the details:

6 Members allowed to score for Main Team

Un-Capped and Unlimited Support.

Support has 3 mobs instead of 2 and therefore a 2-stage variety Bonus:

2 Mobs=10 points

3 Mobs (Caperon, Prancer, Snablesnot)= 20 points.

Important:

All Globals must be from CND
. All globals will need an accompanying screenshot submitted to the WoF Global Screenshot thread. Globals not scored in CND will not be counted. I realise a loophole exists where teams can have some members planet-side and some on CND and hunt mobs in both locations, yet the screenshot can still be taken by those on CND to qualify. Given the nature of the Moblist, I think abuse of this loophole will be minimal, and can do nothing to prevent it.

Also, could any changes to your Main Team be finalised by Sunday 5th July at 23:59. The full team lists you have at that point will be those who qualify for prizes after the Final.

The prizes are:

1st Place Team:

12x PvP Grade (L) Laser or Blp Weapon (winners choice)
12x In-Game Winners Certificate
12x Wof Winners Jackets

2nd Place

12x Hunting Grade (L) Laser or Blp Weapon (winners choice)
12x Winners certificate

3rd Place

12x Laser or Blp Amplifier (L) (Winners choice)
12x Winners certificate

So you're all winners already; can't wait to see who takes the title:)

Hurrikane

Good luck in the final guys, and grats on beating us in the semi. Shame I couldn't be there to be crushed by you :D

Good luck in the final guys, and grats on beating us in the semi. Shame I couldn't be there to be crushed by you :D

Thanks Oleg! :)

Given the nature of the Moblist, I think abuse of this loophole will be minimal, and can do nothing to prevent it.

Hurrikane

Sweden support will NOT abuse this loophole!

We will stand as an honorable winner, thats one thing that is certain
:king::king::king::king::king::king::pic:
:beerchug:

u wish.
:laugh:

But I do honor ur position for non-alliance. I think that's how it should be!

Ok for all Swedes reading this.
Dont worry about all rules about points etc ... WoF Sweden will take care of those for you!
I will tell some simple facts if you want to join Wof Sweden in the WoF Final:

1. Be on CND on Saturday July 11th at 15:30 MA time (thats 17:30 swedish time)
2. Bring the gun you normally use
3. Have speakers on in case Neverdie speaks on CND, I mean ... SHOUTS! :)

Seems only one thing for you to do really:
Catch one of the flights to CND, We will work hard to make some available at low cost.
More info on flights will come!

A WoF Final! I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Benjamin Beni Badboy

Sweden Suppport:D

:mad::mad: Im at vacation when finals are so aint be able to join.But i wish you all GL and have fun and i really count that i see sweden as winners when im back.If i survive that long without EU ofc:laugh: SO :handgun::sniper: SWEDEN TO NR:1

Regards
Windowlicker :tongue4:

Less Valand Ismore

Lets get the first price now . . then i have a suprice for you guys....

HAVEADEPOSIT!

For Flight information for Sweden support... contact me! :D

WoF Sweden in WoF 2009 Final!!!!

As I hope every swede knows by now, we will hunt on CND on Saturday july 11th , we meet on CND at 15:30 MA time (17:30 Swedish time) at CND disco.

I recommend you go up to CND already on Friday.
I will be waiting at Hades C on Friday at 17:00 MA time, we can find some pilots then and invade CND :)

Or send PM to MilkeN fpr special flight infos.

Come on the flights and we will do a dasp hunt!! ;)
A practice run...

Last edited:
Hey Lars , Good Luck to your Team on the finals <Salute>,...
I'll be in Las Vegas this weekend for a wedding (one of my boys is finally getting married!) we are going to drive up on thursday night and will come back on monday night, Well have fun because I know I will !

Have fun in Las Vegas, Tango! (As if that will be hard :) )
And thank you!

So Swedes!
We fight America and Romania this Saturday in WoF Final!!

If you know what WoF is, I know you will be coming to CND in good time before match start 16:00 MA time (18:00 Swedish time),
if you DONT know what WoF is?... then I suggest you come to CND and have a look!!

I will be at Hades C at Friday 17:00 MA time (19:00 swedish time). There we will arrange flights to CND,
or you can come and ask more about what WoF is, or how to join WoF Sweden, or what to hunt, or anything! :)

If Friday isn't a good day for you? WoF Sweden will have more flights on Saturday. PM me if you need flight info,
or ask another Swede in game :)

It has been mentioned before but I find it important to mention again; the one most common response I have gotten from people I have spoken to about WoF: "I'm not skilled enough". That's what I said previous years as well, but it's a total misconception, everyone can contribute! There will be big teams shooting together, and as probably most of you have noticed before even a full team of Opalos can take down a lot. Besides, if you don't own a gun, you can always be of great help as a fapper.

So get up to CND and fight for Sweden on Saturday! It's the grand finale gahwdammit! Nu vinner vi skiten! :wtg:

Allready upp there waiting....impatiently. :wtg:

I am going on vacation tomorrow but I have arranged with the hotel for a fast connection so that I can join on saturday.

Se you all upp there :D
:wtg:För friheten, för äran, för SVERIGE:wtg:

Adding Crystal Cirry Blockhead for support.

Bad weather makes me arrived home earlier then i expexted from vacation so i will fight tonight :)

Regards Windowlicker:tongue4:

Good Luck Sweden! See you on the battle Field...

EBO

Gratz to team Sweden on third place, you guys were kicking butt as hard as you could :wtg: It was an honor to serve as your judge, stressful time I know it was, thank you for bearing with me as the sparkles were going off all around and the frantic counting kept us all occupied.

Thanks for judging us!
We like the time you spent with us!
(Wish we had more work for you but.... its the way it is :) )

Gratz Sweden, you did a very good job!

Good show Sweden!

EBO

Back