The beginning of the end of armor as we know it?

Status

Teilk

Rogue Banker
Society
Fat Rats
I saw the new armor bp, so decided to click a little.... Imagine my surprise when this dropped:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Could it be the beginning of the end of unlimited armors? Or could it be a sick joke? Who the hell would want an L bodyguard face anyway?

wtf? and L lvl 1 armor print... freakin bizarre ... should be interesting to see what happens.

Teilk said:
I saw the new armor bp, so decided to click a little.... Imagine my surprise when this dropped:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Could it be the beginning of the end of unlimited armors? Or could it be a sick joke? Who the hell would want an L bodyguard face anyway?

Good for skilling? :silly2: :laugh:

Well, it's a dissapointing trend, but until we see Ghost or better L prints I don't think it matters much honestly. Do the craftable armors below that level exist for anything other than skilling anyway?

woot, this is great, now we can TT Limited armor.

Much more exciting :wise:

Or not :D

Humm, but the SIB might be interesting :wise:

did u managed to craft one and check if stats are same than normal bodyguard?

Is it limited armor or just a limited BP?

Mathayus said:
did u managed to craft one and check if stats are same than normal bodyguard?

Its the same :rolleyes:

Limited armor, unlimited bp

I crafted one, stats are same but haven't eco tested it yet

I also saw these starting to drop, clicked a few pioneer shins and got a normal Trooper BP, so guess Bps for " normal " armors still drop too
What is more worrying is when the looted armors will be L :eek:

Sorry for my broken english :rolleyes:

Have a nice day :)

we get so many herald of the end threads lol

Armor will not be limited

This will mean that in the future of EU ....

you will always need 2 sets of everything for as the first one breaks down.

imagine : you go in the field hunting and you get more hits on the harness, so you will need to carry a second harness, same with L-gun and L-amp and even L-plates.

My inventory is now allready over 200kg after a nice global shooting drones, with all these useless items that I have to TT anyway

Before you can go out hunting you will have to run around shops for an hour to get your complete outfit together for that evening.

Sorry but they don't know what they've started :rolleyes:

i am indeed waiting on the rascal, ghost, ghoul etc armor (L) bps to drop lol
but i have one question
isnt the markup of animal muscle oil going to cost more than typical markup/costs of regular bodyguard? lol

and silver viking. if you are interested in selling the trooper bp lemme know lol
hoping to be able to make them myself since i dont have the money to buy the armor from auction at a retarded pricegouging cost lol

I wonder how long it will take for MA to steal our old bp's....can anyone say a204 :rolleyes:

If we start getting (L) armours, this will be the end of eu as we know it-It will just become far too expensive to play

Viper81883 said:
i am indeed waiting on the rascal, ghost, ghoul etc armor (L) bps to drop lol
but i have one question
isnt the markup of animal muscle oil going to cost more than typical markup/costs of regular bodyguard? lol

and silver viking. if you are interested in selling the trooper bp lemme know lol
hoping to be able to make them myself since i dont have the money to buy the armor from auction at a retarded pricegouging cost lol

Doesn't the ruga have more to do with that?... 1500ped crafting cost assuming 100% success rate, 3kpeds with 50% success rate...

If the armor provided full protection, even as it decayed, it could be worth using in place of its permanant counterpart. This would most likely hold true for lower level armors.

LostInEntropia said:
My inventory is now allready over 200kg after a nice global shooting drones, with all these useless items that I have to TT anyway

I'd hold onto those 'useless' items. Some of that stuff is starting to show up in the new bp's. :wise:

DarkMatter said:
I'd hold onto those 'useless' items. Some of that stuff is starting to show up in the new bp's. :wise:

shhh :) Less supply means higher price for my share :)

rofl no
the ruga has nothing to do with it
these are the same people that you see standing at auction for hours on end...
these people are not the crafters
i could get a full set of trooper at 3 ruga ingots per piece. *from auktuma
that does not total 2k for a helmet.....
i'm interested in a helmet but not at 1k even...
i'm mainly interested in the bp's for a goal to skill to.
my highest is a lvl 4 atm and i want a better one to work towards lol
otherwise i might as well quite crafting now. nobody wears warrior, renegade or berserker. people would wear trooper or rascal. thats what i want

now that i've gone off on a tangent...
the (L) armor would likely act just like the (L) plates
and once completely decayed...just be dead.

as stryker sad. Think of the noobs. They can now buy a full set for 5 ped tt instead of 12 with the same protection :headbang:

imitating borat "wooooawaaaawiiwaa"

well L armor will be real worth to buy if offers full protection till he gets useless,otherside it will suckz..

Viper81883 said:
rofl no
the ruga has nothing to do with it
these are the same people that you see standing at auction for hours on end...
these people are not the crafters
i could get a full set of trooper at 3 ruga ingots per piece. *from auktuma
that does not total 2k for a helmet.....
i'm interested in a helmet but not at 1k even...
i'm mainly interested in the bp's for a goal to skill to.
my highest is a lvl 4 atm and i want a better one to work towards lol
otherwise i might as well quite crafting now. nobody wears warrior, renegade or berserker. people would wear trooper or rascal. thats what i want

now that i've gone off on a tangent...
the (L) armor would likely act just like the (L) plates
and once completely decayed...just be dead.

PM sent... The armor will not be L because people would be very careful when using them (never tanking more than 1 mob for example) as to make them last longer. I doubt they will decay more than normal armor therefore MA will get less decay out of them and also less fap decay, those = less income.

New (L) Old Armors - Whats going on!??

I Noticed thats new spaces have opened on armor Books

Like Bodygard L

So this means thast MA changed rules about not changing items stats ingame?

What about the carfters that put in so much in skiling QR?

And buying bps?

They will be compesated?

Like to know oponions ans maybe MArco can u post something?

I mean new armors like Predator im ok with, but same ingame armours im worried..

What next Mod Fap (L)?

these new (L) armours have the same stats as the equivalemt old non L armour.

the bp's seem to be for skilling with, they have sib and the materials have a higher TT value, which means more skills qiuker.

Looks like a good thing or armour crafters/skillers imho

Mathayus said:
well L armor will be real worth to buy if offers full protection till he gets useless,otherside it will suckz..

This for sure needs some proper testing!

McCormick said:
OOooOOooOooOOoooOoOOOoooo

Yeah OoOOooOOooOOooOOoooOOooOOoOo

Status
Back