The Core - Robot Mayhem #1

I did switch to level one for fun, that's where I got DSU level 6 & 7 off some eviserators = got my 1000 points, woot! :)
Tried different levels and also got an impression the lower lvl instances got noticeably higher percentage of DSU's, including the rare big ones.

If u compare how many hours higher level players spent online this weekend, and compare to those who got no points, u get the answer. I believe both were online more than usual, but their usual... it's 2 different worlds.
Afterall, being a hardcore player is the reason why ubers beacame ubers in the 1st place.

Making it easy for the noobs seems unavoidable. Otherwise they'll keep coming on the forums after every event, saying "baaa EU is only for ubers now!"
Once u make the loots unequal, adding skill/level restrictions also seems unavoidable.
Athou, we know what's the result of that. Some uber will enter the lower lvl instances using "brother's" account. With the superior endurance of the old hardcore player it's easy to create havoc there... and we back to square one.

So, keeping the rewards relatively low might be the best strategy afterall, this should take care of the extremes.

In general i'd say PC team has made a good work this time. It's obvious they have analyzed our criticism of previous events (setup/rules) and re-designed the new rules accordingly. I believe now it's balanced as best as humanly possible. Good work!

checked chat log for the last week(since I got my new pc that's all I can go back on) and seems only adjusted hedoc mayhem is rare loot now, cos mine didn't show up for sure, it was 26 ped tt btw.

Oh, and gz EMW for looting the Adjusted Hedoc, saw the message in chat.

Pecka

lol definitely you should check your eyes :laugh:

Oh, and gz EMW for looting the Adjusted Hedoc, saw the message in chat.
I saw that message too. Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem dropped from the level boss (there was also a global/HoF message).
Can't remember the name of the player who got it thou. I mean, i'm not sure maybe i saw the EMW's message or maybe more than one dropped.

Nono, I didn't get an adj that was someone else, I just found a normal hedoc mayhem in inventory and hadn't even noticed I looted it. :cool:

I used an old witch broom to get to the boss, just flew over the core :) The rest of the time i just stood in one place and killed every mob in reach. Only did 4 runs thou so no points to talk about.

Nice quick event, ghost 6B was the best up to L4.
Killed a few L5 in Thunderbird but a bit big for me.
And the loot was ok even though I TT'd most of it.

I used an old witch broom to get to the boss, just flew over the core :)

Imperium Lancer is also small enough to spawn there. A Sleipnir can be spawned half over the egde and starts falling right away so you need to jump in fast and take control before it reaches the bottom (there's a death field there).

Imperium Lancer is also small enough to spawn there. A Sleipnir can be spawned half over the egde and starts falling right away so you need to jump in fast and take control before it reaches the bottom (there's a death field there).

Best one to spawn was the tinny Ark Helicopter, spawns almost anywhere.

I didn't notice one? did you see it?

lol for some reason when I read your post, I thought you said it was a mod Mayhem Hedoc...so I thought it was an April 1st joke. :duh:

Any idea when I will get my 10 hour boost?

Back