The Curious Floating Ball...

I'm positive it wasn't there, unless it moved :scratch2: 3 and a bit TP jumps west of Mini If I wasn't mistaken... Nevermind...

If I interpreted the latest part of the note event correctly, there is a second black orb and a single yellow door... :scratch2:

Yes I got that impression too. Noone seems to know where though do they? maybe a future note will reveal the location.

still there... looking at it now...

ALERT!!! Massive argo attack at Orb... Leader Elite sighted... bring ammo!

EDIT___ RAKASH sighted as well, just killed me lol

I'm obviously going to have to start calling in on Thursdays... these events ALWAYS seem to occur on thursdays during working hours.

MA -- what have you got against me?!? :rolleyes:

ofc, any exagerations are in jest. ;)

This happy fellow made an appearance at the Orb...

Stats speak volumes IMO.....

Ooooh ..he looks a bit tough.

Did he loot anything nifty ?

t

Are there still spiders? I'd brought 2 new ones, alpha and old alpha (so they can keep each other company).

yes... I landed right on your old aplha and he said hello:(

OMG.... I looked at those other pics. Eomon, hordes of argo elite. Hogglo...
And here I am stuck at work..... =(

Typical, I leave the orb after camping out there a lot over the last week or 2 seeing hardly anyone or anything then bam a serious attack, by the time I got back to my lovely orbie it was all over. :laugh:
I would not of stood a chance against any of the critters :eek: Nevermind.
Thanks for the screenies in the gallery.

Hello :)

Is it possible that it should await the egg trox of Neverdie??

Go back a few pages.... Neverdie already brought the egg out there... nothing happened.

There is a bunker with a yellow symbol around 5900,12500, you can't mine there so it's obviously something is down there, could that be something?

There is a bunker with a yellow symbol around 5900,12500, you can't mine there so it's obviously something is down there, could that be something?

That location sounds like the radar station near Orthos. The yellow symbol is just a yellow Omegaton logo. ;)

If you look carefully, you will find the Omegaton symbol pasted on everything from crates to crafting machines.

Not news of this mysterious black ball, but a lot of fun :)

Here, a little video take there is many weeks, after the Argo's attack. A lot a nice people, a lot of fun moments :wtg:

The video of The mysterious Black Orb

And 2 pictures, take a while after, a strange building, and a nice Oil Art Work ^^

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Waiting for the next... If there is one :)

Last edited:
Well now what? Uhhh orb? wake up....

It seems to me this last spawn happened around the same time as those Notes had something happening with the 'ABC' people. I expect the next spawn will be the same.

maybe the aro's now how to "use" the black orb.... so we should let them "win" and afterwards if they did something with the orb attack those argo's :p

i dont know about that... but perhaps if MA was going to make something happen they would send in huge mobs in huge scale attacks sry to sound sarcastic

Last edited:
The hadesheim ad has been there for ages.... 3 years ago when I joined it was there.

The hadesheim ad has been there for ages.... 3 years ago when I joined it was there.

Could still be related. Ma put the ball because of it or something... u never know

Could still be related. Ma put the ball because of it or something... u never know

Who knows could be still sounds a little far off for me. Like the put the name "Sphere Ordinance" just because they thought about it. Besides the orb has been stated be some kind of portal... I don't think its related unless it drops ammo or something lol.

But anyway any kind of wild guesses will do at this point.

That is where they are going to have the Soccer game, its a stadium!!!
Now I know what Hadesheim is for, I always thought it was a waist of a TP, FINALY Soccer come to MA. :yay: :wtg:
haha

Lol can't even start to imagine how much lag would there be in a virtual soccer game.

Lol can't even start to imagine how much lag would there be in a virtual soccer game.

The lag would be killer, but if we could figure out a way to make the servers bigger or something I think we can do it.
Hell I would pay 10 peds or what ever the cost to see a 90 min soccer game,
Unless I could get on a team... And if they dont pick me for I team, I am going to sit on top of the dome with my Bravo and well you get the idea:sniper:

Colonists Taking matters into their own hands at the orb?

Back