The Curious Floating Ball...

Judging by this add one cannot say that is referring to soccer, that looks more like a basketball

Find it here

[size=1

Some change have come to the orb!

Some Deadric Spikes appeared and a red/brown glow/air around it

Clipboard1.jpg

WTF i gotta see that.

You got skills for shooting it?:eek:

my best advice would be to just go home and... P A N I C !! :monkey: the thing is definately not from this world.. or maybe even this dimension!!

Oblivion Is Coming To Eu!!!
Protect The Emperor!

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!! i wish i had stopped by b4 going off to rig to die )-:! dang

You can get skills for shooting nothing, its possible to skill without attacking a mob. Not much point tho.

Yes, but you don't get much. That right there looks like a lot of skills in that screenshot...I doubt he was sitting there shooting it over and over again without effect to get that many skill gains.

...there were mobs on radar maybe he shoot those?

hehe if anyone wants to get a xmas pic but doesnt want to invest in red clothes the orb is ur answer lol
xmasthadd.jpg

I found "orb" in Unreal Tournament 3 as well ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

HELP! the orb is invading every game ...

Last edited:
I wonder if MA considers this to be an 'event?'

I wonder if MA considers this to be an 'event?'

Does not meet the qualifications... nowhere close to enough lag... no server crashing...

heheh well cant be an event then lol

this is what it remind me off

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Devil isnt it screen from elder scrolls : Oblivion?

thanks for good idea,i know what i install on my PC when im next time broke :)

Devil isnt it screen from elder scrolls : Oblivion?

thanks for good idea,i know what i install on my PC when im next time broke :)

yep it is from there my bro plays it, saw it once, and im like hey, thats interesting, its in eu

Not sure if this is where it already was, but I just stumbled on the orb at 12439, 2314. There are white stalks scattered around it, don't remember if they were already there. Pretty eerie place to be.

Is that SE of Chimera?

I just wish MA would speed things up a bit with this storyline and get things moving a bit faster.

I just wish MA would speed things up a bit with this storyline and get things moving a bit faster.

I hope they don't.
Reason? Because in a short while it will be Xmas and that means more folk will not be stuck at work or otherwise prevented from taking part in something happening that's out of the ordinary.

Instead of missing out everyone can join in (assuming of course that anything happens and that we can stay online).

These "event" type things usually happen half way through Thursday afternoon GMT which is bad here but worse for lots of other guys elsewhere ...that won't matter as much on a holiday period.

t

Its changed.. four tenticle like spikes with wierd red viens have appeared..
also when you get close the sky darkens to a deep red colour...

is there something else beneth, war of the worlds springs to mind....

Wasn't MA's secret partnership with Brazil supposed to come into fruition around the christmas/new year period? *hint* *hint*

Wasn't MA's secret partnership with Brazil supposed to come into fruition around the christmas/new year period? *hint* *hint*

Do you think brazilians will spawn out of the orb? :laugh: I thought those were the chinese.

Its changed.. four tenticle like spikes with wierd red viens have appeared..
also when you get close the sky darkens to a deep red colour...

is there something else beneth, war of the worlds springs to mind....

nahhh its just some Gates to Hell nothing to worry about here move along please move along.

Reminds me a bit of Event Horizon.

Ahhhh maybe some Interdimensional beings that use MF enhanced weaponary and are addicted to Mind Essence................ :scratch: waaaaait a minute that sounds familiar.

Of course it could be a promo for Dark Crystal 2(due out 2009). The Skeksis are back and wanting to steal all of our Gelfing life essence. Muhahahaha

Well no matter what its omnious and interesting and I like it if I could only be there to participate *sigh*

Back