The League - Part II

Tekkie

Elite
Society
cK Coat Killers
K T J
THE LEAGUE

I hereby proudly present to you The League Part II.

The League has now evolved and grown into a 3 month event. Myself and Akoz have adapted the format to make this event more challenging and rewarding for all level of players, from Noob to Uber, The League will test you all.

We have introduced the following changes:

1, All entries will be limited to 1000 points maximum per Hof.
2, All players who win a prize at the end of each month will have thier score reduced for the following month on a sliding scale, whilst all players who dont win a prize will retain their full score and carry it over to the next month.

This event will begin October the 1st at 00:01 MA time (Just about now) and will run for the period of 3 months ending 31st December 23.59MA time. At the end of each month prizes will be paid to the players with the highest rank.

So what is The League?

This competition is for both miners and hunters. The monthly prize pool is 5000 PEDS for October and at LEAST 5000 PEDS for each of November and December.The Prizepools will be distributed depending on the number of avatars taking part. The more people taking part the more players will get a part of the pot! We estimate to have at least 50 - probably around 100 participants by the end of the 3 months which means at least the 10 best teams or players will get a piece per month. Should we exceed 100 it will be the 15 first.

To score points and to be ranked in the league you must submit your global/hof screenshots in this forum thread with time and position on the screenshot.Click here to find out how
Each screenshot submitted will boost your score and hopefully increase your rank in the league. Every day I will browse the newly added screenshots and update the league accordingly, The scoreboard will then be posted both in this forum for you to view and on a special made website for "The League Part 2" which is currently in progress.
This process should be completed between 19.00 - 22.00ma time every day.
Each entry will be limited to 1000 points so if you were to get a 1880 PED hof you will only score 1000 points. All other globals/hofs upto 1000 PEDS is scored as a point per PED ie, 89PED = 89 points and so on.
Please submit your entries within 48 hours of the global or HOF and also make sure the time and location is displayed in your screenshot.

The event locations

AkozLand6.JPG

This event will take place on Longu, Ambu and Opalo land.

Mining

To also encourage mining we will count mining globals/hofs for twice their value. That means a 50 ped global gives 100 points!

Teams

Teams are allowed to enter providing the following rules are followed:

1. Each team needs to be registered in order for your globals to count. To register a team send a private message to Tekkie with a) the full and exact name of the team and b) The full name of each avatar in the team.

2. Each team can consist of up to 5 people max!

3. The team section (with all playernames) must be visible on the screenshot of the global.

4. If you have registered a team you can still register your globals as a private person as long as they were not gotten while in a team. You can not register the global on the team unless you were in the team when you got it.

5. Your team does not have to contain all the people you registered, but it can not contain anyone else than those if the global is to count.

6. Teammembers can not be changed after the team is registered. You then need to register a new team.

7. All you teams points are added to your team score only, ie they are NOT added together with your individual score to create a larger score. Only the team leader ie the Avatar that has registered the team name can submit the screenshot. Other members of your team CAN NOT submit screenshots.

8. If a team wins a prize then the prize will be given to the Avatar who has registered the team name. It will then be up to the team leader to share with his team mates.

Prize distribution

The competition has a monthly prize pool which will be distributed depending on the number of contestants:

10-29 Avatars: 1st=50% 2nd=30% 3rd=20%
30-49 Avatars: 1st=40% 2nd=25% 3rd=15% 4th=12% 5th=8%
50-99 Avatars: 1st=30% 2nd=20% 3rd=12% 4th=10% 5th=8% 6th=6% 7th=5% 8th=4% 9th=3% 10th=2%
..and so on

A full Prize Distribution matrix can be viewed by clicking this link...<<<HERE>>>

At the end of each month the players who rank the highest and win the prizes will have thier points reduced for the following month thereby giving all other contestants a head start on them for the next month as they will retain all thier points. This will give the higher skilled players something to chase whilst giving the rest of The League something to protect.

Points deductions will be as follows:

1st = 100%
2nd = 100%
3rd = 100%
4th = 90%
5th = 80%
6th = 70%
7th = 60%
8th = 50%
9th = 40%
10th = 30%

Should you have any questions just post them in this thread and either myself or Akoz will try and help you. All your feedback and opinions are valued so please feel free to let us know what you think about "THE LEAGUE part II"

Good Luck to you all.

Last edited:
The League - Part II Update...

Due to the downtime of EF today the deadline for October entries has been extended to 20.00MA 2nd Nov

The League has expanded and continued in <<<THIS>>> Thread. :cool:

:cheer: Congratulations to MartinS AbaT Lielais for looting an ADJ Fap :cheer:

The League - Part II Webpage can be found <<<HERE>>>

The Top 10 League positions as of end of October.

1 Zy Zylex Lex 3964
2 Teilk Teilk Teilk 3814
3 Alcazar Al Peridore 3103
4 Darth Skippie Boobie 2938
5 James BlueFire Sunderland 2822
6 Victor Questor McEvans 2762
7 Nicolas NicoLePro Lami 2056
8 Plaque Cuga Noir 1835
9 Jay pheonix Marx 1821
10 MartinS AbaT Lielais 1751

October Prize distribution at current league status:

1st = 2000 PED
2nd = 1250 PED
3rd = 750 PED
4th = 600 PED
5th = 400 PED

We need 4 more entries to unlock prize positions 6th --- 10th

Notes:

You must submit your screenshots within 48 hours from the time of global/hof. This will help keep the listings up to date.

Tekkie.

Last edited:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

sorry about some parts being cut off, i dont know what keeps doing that, but u can still see the important parts ;)

OMG im first :p (not for long)

Cheers,
Arrun

I will join too:)
Nice that Opalo land is counted too :)

Last edited:

:)

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 21.00MA 01 Oct.

Please view the 2nd message in this thread, or view "The League - Part II" web page for full listings by clicking this link....<<<HERE>>>

We need another 26 more players to unlock prize positions 4th---5th

Note: Please make sure that the Time and Date is displayed in your screenshots (by pressing c+p) or your entry will not be excepted.

Tekkie.

Count me in this month

I didn't even know about the contest last month, since the akoz contests were moved from the events section to akoz area, i completely missed it.

And since I hunt like two mobs, small longu and small ambu, well, I am very happy.

well, there were too many exa's chasing me to get the message in the window. (I dont bother shooting em unless I have a claim, so hundreds can be on me at any given time).

I did get the deed up for the proven find and location, and the hof board is a good time marker, so I got that too, along with the claim rod.

767x2=1534 ;) . I realize the screen is a little blurry, as my comp seems to want to take a widescreen shot, so i will crop the pic and make it clearer, and post it onto this after I post the original.

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 19.00MA 02 Oct.

Please view the 2nd message in this thread, or view "The League - Part II" web page for full listings by clicking this link....<<<HERE>>>

We need another 23 more players to unlock prize positions 4th---5th

Note: Please make sure that the Time and Date is displayed in your screenshots (by pressing c+p) or your entry will not be accepted.

Tekkie.

Ps, The maximum you can score from a single entry is 1000 points. Sorry Teilk, but you are still winning :)

Last edited:

250 more points to me ;)

184 more points for me

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 19.00MA 03 Oct.

We need another 22 more players to unlock prize positions 4th---5th

Note: Please make sure that the Time and Date is displayed in your screenshots (by pressing c+p) or your entry will not be accepted.

Tekkie.

Last edited:

1st for me.

Last edited:
First Entry, 54 points

Entry #1, 54 Points

Wish me luck! ;P
P. :smoke:

P.S.: wanna see the swirlies?! Click here! ;D

Move me up to 3rd :)

Hope my big one comes soon.

221 points for Skippie. :)

And another...

274 points for me.

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 19.30MA 04 Oct.

We need another 18 more players to unlock prize positions 4th---5th

Tekkie.

entry 1 51 ped

entry #1, 51 points

67+91=158 more for me

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 18.30MA 05 Oct.

We need another 17 more players to unlock prize positions 4th---5th

Tekkie.

Back