The League - Part II

The League - Part II Update...

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 19.00MA 10 Oct.

Please view the 2nd message in this thread, or view "The League - Part II" web page for full listings by clicking this link....<<<HERE>>>

We need another 11 more players to unlock prize positions 4th---5th

Note: Please make sure that the Time and Date is displayed in your screenshots (by pressing c+p) or your entry will not be accepted.

Tekkie.

#4 and #5

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
One more longu

Put me back in third, plz. :)

562 Points for Skippie.

Caroline said:
Skippie whats the system u`re counting ur points? As u`re hunting, u get one point for one ped!!!

Tekkie said:
Ps, Caroline, Skippie is quoting his total score so far including the globals he has just submitted ;)

Yup. That's what I'm doing. :)

I had an entry in League I but don` t see my name on League II list. I though the entries are carried out to the next league if u didn `t win anything or something.

And another...

629 Points for Skippie. :)

Eld said:
I had an entry in League I but don` t see my name on League II list. I though the entries are carried out to the next league if u didn `t win anything or something.

As far as I understand it, the "carrying on" thing is only for The League II, which is a multiple-months event (Oct, Nov and Dec). :wise:
The League II is supposed to be a separate event from The League I, and that's why there doesn't seems to be any carrying on :)

I may be wrong tho :p
P. :smoke:

Eld said:
Paolo said:
As far as I understand it, the "carrying on" thing is only for The League II, which is a multiple-months event (Oct, Nov and Dec).
The League II is supposed to be a separate event from The League I, and that's why there doesn't seems to be any carrying on

Paolo is correct. The League Pt I was a single month event and when it finished all points were lost. When The League Pt II started we then introduced the benefit of carrying points from month to month until the end of the event.
This will help players who consistantly build a steady score but do not normally score enough to win prizes in events. So, the sooner you can start building on your score the more advantage you will have as each new month begins.....as the top players who win the prizes in each month have thier points reduced the players who dont win a prize keep all their points for the next months prize:)
Hope this helps.

Tekkie.

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 19.30MA 11 Oct.

Please view the 2nd message in this thread, or view "The League - Part II" web page for full listings by clicking this link....<<<HERE>>>

We need another 11 more players to unlock prize positions 4th---5th

Note: Please make sure that the Time and Date is displayed in your screenshots (by pressing c+p) or your entry will not be accepted.

Tekkie.

One more:

3 more........

:)

Thought there were only Young to Provider in this area :S But hey.. it's still a global!

112 longu provider

/jdegre.

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 19.00MA 12 Oct.

We need another 8 more players to unlock prize positions 4th---5th

Tekkie.

Caldorite 92ped

Unfortunatly the scrren was moved a little so im aware that yuo can not accept it. But if you do it be great :)

//awating for acceptance

The League positions have been updated and are correct at 20.30MA 13 Oct.

We need another 7 more players to unlock prize positions 4th---5th

Tekkie.

Note: de'Beliar, your post is under review but I am mostly happy as you have the location and time......if a miner could pm me to confirm that the size you found is approx the 92ped global I will be happy to add your entry.

Tekkie said:
[...] if a miner could pm me to confirm that the size you found is approx the 92ped global I will be happy to add your entry.
Wiki wiki wiki! :wise:

Tekkie said:
Paolo is correct. The League Pt I was a single month event and when it finished all points were lost. [...]

Hey, where's my rep?! ;P
P. :smoke:

Tough going getting ambu globies at the moment...

Back