The March on Troy

+ Rep

The best event i heard of so far, my Agility is to high but i would have loved to join in on this. I hope it will be a succes.

If it gets as good as it think it will be then maybe it would be possible to make a race for higher agility players. Just a wish form a jelaous Ava whit 40 Agility.

Good luck all racers.

Any more people wanting to put there names down?

:yay: ive advised some friends of this, im sure the turn out will be fitting to the great prizes!

There we go Registered list updated with two more people :). come on dont miss out, lots of stuff to win, and cant win if ya dont attempt to win :)

all registered :) good luck in ur preperations for the race :D

thanks you to everyone who has registered so far, still plenty of time for everyone else to register, dont miss out not everyday prizes like these are awarded in a new colonist race :wtg::yay::wtg:

Count me in! Guess you know me already raven :) Iample Irea Rederwough. I'm not sure if i'm online at that time, but I will do my best!

Where in PA does it start?

Does it start at the teleported I assume? What is the actual starting line? What is the actual finish line, i.e. where should we look for you?

Thanks,

Starting line will be just outside PA to the SE, ull see me there, and finish line will be the TP at Troy, ull also see me there :)

ill explain more when teh event starts :)

Ceremony Change

There will be a change in location for the prize ceremony. Instead of having the ceremony at One Eyed Billies bar on Treasure Island, we will be having it at Deathifier's Mansion on Treasure Island also known as TI castle in the court yard.

also to accompany teh ceremony, there will be some music next to the pool in the court yard for people who want to dance and stuff as well. Gonna have a blast :)

Music is compliments of Jamhot Jamhot DaddyO and JamhotTV/Records
Thank you for your time and effort to allow for some music during the ceremony

Raven

Great event

Great event and some VERY nice prizes ++ rep to u raven and ray for the first place prize !! very nice :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

If you dont have fort troy tp this would be a great and fun way to do so. and maybe even win something for your efforts

:tprun:

a

Hi

I would join this event...

My name is Enfi Enf0rc3 Enfios

thx^^ and gl to all racers

There you go you 2, all registered :) see you at the race

and dont forget the ceremony has been moved and will feature some music thanks to jamhot so all those not able to race feel free to join us at the TI mansion and party while i hand out the prizes.

Cheers and see you all during the event :)

Sure ill register you cassidy, just need ur full in game name thx

This looks like fun, however, to remain eligible, I would only be able to gain one more point of agility over the next 12 days or so. :eek:

But if I can figure out the time conversion I should be able to see the racers off and the arrival at the finish.

What happens if one of the racers gains agility during the race? I mean over the limit.

What happens if one of the racers gains agility during the race? I mean over the limit.

I suspect if its below before hand thats good but after no...whats to say they did not chip on the way:rolleyes:

or

chip out prior and chip back in during:D

Another bumpy to this fine event, dont miss out and come to the party after the event bust out your moves with music thanks to jamhot :) and show these new citizens how its done!!!

For those not registered yet, dont worry you have 2 weeks yet so sign up and people are also welcome to join on day of event up until I SCAN EVERYONE, that will be the cut off.

So lets continue to get interests and see how BIG we can make this event :)

:yay::yay::wtg::wtg::woohoo::wtg::wtg::yay::yay:

Hi.

Some people say cannot write post in EF. Can you register avatar name

JuanP Neco Card8a

??

Thx.

Sounds like a good event.... well done for organising it, and nice prizes :)

Yes miles, you may register people as long as full name is in post which u have done, so there you go, all registered :)

Hi.

Perhaps someone say yet but i think if you participants in race carry a lot weight, you will be more slow.

Check Inventory, and see how many is weight armor, weapons, faps, and what is you really need for race and store all you not need in storage.

And you must think too "this armor weight a lot but will make i can survive mobs in route".

Greetings. Milesio.

Hi.

Perhaps someone say yet but i think if you participants in race carry a lot weight, you will be more slow.

Check Inventory, and see how many is weight armor, weapons, faps, and what is you really need for race and store all you not need in storage.

And you must think too "this armor weight a lot but will make i can survive mobs in route".

Greetings. Milesio.

That's a good point you make Milesio, a very handy tip for any very new players who join the event.

I think an avatar runs at max speed until they're up to about 180 or so kg carried. For some reason I think it's about 187 kg, but that might be because of increased strength. Strength affects how much you can carry before your top speed is affected. Agility affects how high your top speed is.

Thus, I don't think it matters if you have 10 kg carried or 160 kg carried. But above 180 kg, you'll begin slowing down drastically.

Little bumpty bump for the 'ultimate newcomers event'

:yay::yay::yay:

Wow, You guys rock. What a great event, I can not join but if you need any help watching the route I am in.

:wtg:Keep on Keeping on!!!

Back