The 'New Land Grab"...LOL, ROFL..

I was actually quite suprised that people gave up last LG. There were plenty of times I was participating in a LG and was out classed with weapons and armor and the odds stacked against me but I did not give up the fight even if the team I was on did not claim land.

The only reason the alliance was successful was that some gave up the fight. Why when the tables were turned did some give up the fight? I :dunno: I am still shocked that an equal opposing force did not arise towards the end of last LG.

I guess in my early LG days I never thought I would not participate even knowing the odds were stacked against me.

IMO the alliance was a brilliant plan and one that will probably not be repeated especially if LG is really reworked. The past is the past now nothing can be done about that so I guess there is no point dwelling on it. Everyone had reasons for doing what they did during last LG some may agree with it and others may not such is the way of EU.

Ofc the Alliance was a brilliant Plan,no doubt.

I now personally speak for me, i had doubt to participate in LG from the beginning,but ok i did participate.
And why we gave up? We have to care about our pedcard as everyone does ;)
So why keep fighting if we empty our pockets without any chance?
And u have to admit that we didnt had any chance.

For the Fun? Naaaah if the PvP is the funpart in LG's then something went wrong :laugh: i think alot ppl agree,fun is something else ;)

And my biggest laughter goes to Seoul....

MA opend the door for all Players to participate in LG with such L stuff,even more with the tiering system ,they made also a LG for midlvl players/soc's,and all u have to do is to badmouth abot MA and Player.

I want to set u thinking : imagine MA wouldnt have implemented all the L stuff, only a few soc's were able to participate in LG and u would still crying :rolleyes:

After Reading and Thinking A LOT..

1. I sound out on 'certain' Uber Socities...

Yes, I do....and that is wrong...

2. I sound like a Noob...

Yes, I do, no longer a noob...

3. I sound like I just started playing...

Yes, I do, and I think that is the problem...

When I started this 'non-game' it was really all for ubers...now it is not, OR at least it is starting to seem that way...

So,

To the Warrants...

I ask your forgiveness and I'll not post anything else that cast negative light on your outstanding society...

To the readers of this post..

Even the best of us can get pissed, over-worked..(pick a reason)

But, that is not the reason for my post to begin with...

I thought that the last LG gave me a real fighting chance to be in a society that 'could' win a LA, and we did, 2 of them. Then I read that MA will change the rules...I did not take into account that perhaps MA did not make 'enough' money in the last LG and vented my anger with MA toward the 'Ubers', whatever that title really means....

And that was my mistake...

And for that I am truly sorry...

I'll wait to see what MA does with the next LG, (if any that is) and hope that Mid-Level players such as myself might have the chance to take part and reap some of the harvest...

Seoul...

The Soul of Asia...

Ofc the Alliance was a brilliant Plan,no doubt.

I now personally speak for me, i had doubt to participate in LG from the beginning,but ok i did participate.
And why we gave up? We have to care about our pedcard as everyone does ;)
So why keep fighting if we empty our pockets without any chance?
And u have to admit that we didnt had any chance.

For the Fun? Naaaah if the PvP is the funpart in LG's then something went wrong :laugh: i think alot ppl agree,fun is something else ;)

And my biggest laughter goes to Seoul....

MA opend the door for all Players to participate in LG with such L stuff,even more with the tiering system ,they made also a LG for midlvl players/soc's,and all u have to do is to badmouth abot MA and Player.

I want to set u thinking : imagine MA wouldnt have implemented all the L stuff, only a few soc's were able to participate in LG and u would still crying :rolleyes:

I thought that the last LG gave me a real fighting chance to be in a society that 'could' win a LA, and we did, 2 of them.

Dang won two LAs and still make a whine thread. Gee Wizz Wish I had your problems :monkey::monkey:

No offense seoul you knee jerk react too much. That is my impression from reading your posts.

Kosmos

in an effort to lighten things up, I propose we all pressure MA to give us a few LA's where the battle for control will be restricted to simply be opalo/cb5 and no armor, would be quite comical :D

in an effort to lighten things up, I propose we all pressure MA to give us a few LA's where the battle for control will be restricted to simply be opalo/cb5 and no armor, would be quite comical :D

Oh no...and what about all those 'ubers' with their uber healths?

lol :lolup:

well, anyway I'm not expecting any LG soon
Actually I 've learned with MA....never expect something soon...

• VU 9 becomes VU 10?
    Soon was equal to more than a year later.
  • The old features?
    Soon equals to: who knows??
  • Repairing the bug that makes I cannot bind a new gun to a key or make shortcut on screen?
    Soon equals to: more that 1.5 month already.
  • LG?
    Soon probably equals to: 1 year or so ;)

Back