FYI: The only people that truly ATH in EU!!!

Status

Seems a a bit harsh man!!!!
i mean to say i depoed several hundred thousand dollars only into this game and 4 or 5 years ago, i ¨won¨ full set of POE!!
jeeez some people are never happy!!:lolup:

Seems a a bit harsh man!!!!
i mean to say i depoed several hundred thousand dollars only into this game and 4 or 5 years ago, i ¨won¨ full set of POE!!
jeeez some people are never happy!!:lolup:

I dunno EMW.... in this day and age... depo'ing that much on anything other than a good LA/CLD's/or other investment is a sure loss IMO. I have 180 skills and 4 yrs experience and I strongly BELIEVE that if I invested 250k U.S. in gear alone and the skills to max an UL gun I'd lose it all hunting. This game is designed to take money from hunters/crafters/miners. The only ones that profit are those who got thier feet in the door before all the nerfs and are now worth enough that MA can't afford to let them sell out/cash out.

I have alot of respect for you as a player and as a person.... that being said... I think you jumped in a few years too late. If you'd have started playing earlier you would probably be able to earn an honest living off EU with your investment habits.

Menace

Reactions: EMW
I dunno EMW.... in this day and age... depo'ing that much on anything other than a good LA/CLD's/or other investment is a sure loss IMO. I have 180 skills and 4 yrs experience and I strongly BELIEVE that if I invested 250k U.S. in gear alone and the skills to max an UL gun I'd lose it all hunting. This game is designed to take money from hunters/crafters/miners. The only ones that profit are those who got thier feet in the door before all the nerfs and are now worth enough that MA can't afford to let them sell out/cash out.

I have alot of respect for you as a player and as a person.... that being said... I think you jumped in a few years too late. If you'd have started playing earlier you would probably be able to earn an honest living off EU with your investment habits.

Menace

you aint wrong man!! my point is to let others know, it dont work!!

That said, i have sent a support ticket tonite to ask exactly how much I have actually depoed! wonder how long that will take to get a reply!!

I know i am an ass, but there are some misguided folks out there that follow me and think I am doing good!!
My aim will be to show them that i am doing far from good and that i have paid many times over any hof or global I ever got from this game, with nothing more than a set of POE armor, which i could have bought a thousand times over!

I will make a thread soon to show exactly my time in this game!
nepotism is rife..... guess who has been building up a shitload of proof on this for the last two years!!!
as far as i am concerned, even if my account gets locked I have already lost so much I could never recoup these losses and it goes on!

As i said in a previous post, this is a game where becoming uber makes no difference whatsoever!

Last edited:

That said, i have sent a support ticket tonite to ask exactly how much I have actually depoed! wonder how long that will take to get a reply!!

I know i am an ass, but there are some misguided folks out there that follow me and think I am doing good!!
My aim will be to show them that i am doing far from good and that i have paid many times over any hof or global I ever got from this game, with nothing more than a set of POE armor, which i could have bought a thousand times over!

I will make a thread soon to show exactly my time in this game! as far as i am concerned, even if my account gets locked I have already lost so much I could never recoup these losses and it goes on!

As i said in a previous post, this is a game where becoming uber makes no difference whatsoever!

:lolup: Same boat mate!!! ... Btw... Not laughing at you ... I just had enough of complaining ... It's an absolute JOKE!!!

Try an uber opalo and just tt ur noob foe mm ect..go sweat dasp and with peds buy ammo for snables...you simply doing it wrong..

I will make a thread soon to show exactly my time in this game!
nepotism is rife..... guess who has been building up a shitload of proof on this for the last two years!!!
as far as i am concerned, even if my account gets locked I have already lost so much I could never recoup these losses and it goes on!

Last year I tried various ways...and compared my loot with a fellow hunter....
Based on repeated observations I had the impression that I'd contunue to get way below <90% TT RR.

It became all too obvious to me that spending with higher MU (mostly weapon and fap) and getting mostly TT food is not gonna work for me. So, I've scaled back my activities significantly...

Also after reading forum posts.. I had the feeling that MA tend to suck money out of certain players who are depositing more! I honestly felt this is a dangerious territory. I'm here to have fun, and not get frustrated coz of my loss. So, I stopped the constant loss.

I think MA has realized that a lot of players are affected, and the increasing negativity in the forum are coming from those losses. Now MA wanted to come clear of the false hope of personal loot pool, and 90% TT RR over the longer term.

Anyway, I just hope, that many would learn lessons from your post, and would stop being a cash cow of MA and others who are taking money out of the system.

MA should change it's policy... if unable to adjust, then may be MA should go bust. In no way I want a failed company coz it's gonna make my losses even worse. Also I'd surely miss this universe. However, I also hate to see the perpetuation of an unfair system!

Based on repeated observations I had the impression that I'd contunue to get way below <90% TT RR.

It became all too obvious to me that spending with higher MU (mostly weapon and fap) and getting mostly TT food is not gonna work for me. So, I've scaled back my activities significantly...

Also after reading forum posts.. I had the feeling that MA tend to suck money out of certain players who are depositing more! I honestly felt this is a dangerious territory. I'm here to have fun, and not get frustrated coz of my loss. So, I stopped the constant loss.

I think MA has realized that a lot of players are affected, and the increasing negativity in the forum are coming from those losses. Now MA wanted to come clear of the false hope of personal loot pool, and 90% TT RR over the longer term.

Anyway, I just hope, that many would learn lessons from your post, and would stop being a cash cow of MA and others who are taking money out of the system.

MA should change it's policy... if unable to adjust, then may be MA should go bust. In no way I want a failed company coz it's gonna make my losses even worse. Also I'd surely miss this universe. However, I also hate to see the perpetuation of an unfair system!

arent you the guy that got a 24071 ped hof within 4 months in game? Not sure how you can complain about loot so much :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?151099-Beter-Than-a-Perfect-Day-My-Best-HoF-%2824071-peds%29-and-More!&highlight=

so how does that fit with your personal loot pool and not getting 90% TT return?
or did you really deposit 240K in your first 4 months and lose 10% and got it returned in that hof? :p
and MA only said there is no personal loot pool and individual tracking with compensation, there was no mention of statistical averages?

arent you the guy that got a 24071 ped hof within 4 months in game? Not sure how you can complain about loot so much :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?151099-Beter-Than-a-Perfect-Day-My-Best-HoF-%2824071-peds%29-and-More!&highlight=

so how does that fit with your personal loot pool and not getting 90% TT return?
or did you really deposit 240K in your first 4 months and lose 10% and got it returned in that hof? :p
and MA only said there is no personal loot pool and individual tracking with compensation, there was no mention of statistical averages?

4 months ingame, if I saw an atrox I would avoid it like the plague.

omg...24k hof and then whine so incredibly much :eyecrazy:

Not saying how much you turned over just you another fail, next to the guy who got a bad 250 ped run and then concluding there is no way it can be 90% tt return on average.
And you got 24k hof so early in your game career? And started so recently? And complaining so much?
It became all too obvious to me that spending with higher MU (mostly weapon and fap) and getting mostly TT food is not gonna work for me.
Really? Spending MU and getting TP isn't gonna work? Crazy world.
Also after reading forum posts.. I had the feeling that MA tend to suck money out of certain players who are depositing more! I honestly felt this is a dangerious territory.
Yea the guys like EMW myself and some others who do all kinds of stupid things. The only difference is that I can admit I did a lot of mistakes and try to change my strategy instead of just giving up.
Now MA wanted to come clear of the false hope of personal loot pool, and 90% TT RR over the longer term.
90% tt return is just a statistical fact. However people believed that even if they got the 90% and were still losing, that it would get compensated. Now that was wrong and what imho MA wanted to stop.

{removed} I mean i'm sorry for your losses, and don't feel good about mine. But at least I know I'm responsible for my poor choices.
How the ... did you assume grinding Dasps with a fapper is a great idea? Same for other biggest mobs in game. Spending so much time in game and seeing relation activity -> hofs&ATHs, you go to a mob that has
  • next to 0 activity
  • low average markup
  • taxes
  • can't be hunted without a fapper effectively
And you complain about "just" looting a PoE set???
{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is if a lie repeateds enough times becomes the truth at last. :wise:

{removed}

By the way i will never play game again for anyone that cares to know, if anyone ever sees me global or hof in this game ever again i will give them my sentinel armour and all my skills for free!!

{removed quote}

• will reply to whatever post where you whine of your returns, ATH hunter :)
  • sad to see someone so unable to learn from his mistakes
By the way i will never play game again for anyone that cares to know, if anyone ever sees me global or hof in this game ever again i will give them my sentinel armour and all my skills for free!!
That would be fun to see! Especially since you're planning to sell the sentinel. Guess then you can't sell it anymore if you're a man of your word?

Well said - misguided folks, that's what you and your followers are. I mean i'm sorry for your losses, and don't feel good about mine. But at least I know I'm responsible for my poor choices.
How the ... did you assume grinding Dasps with a fapper is a great idea? Same for other biggest mobs in game. Spending so much time in game and seeing relation activity -> hofs&ATHs, you go to a mob that has
  • next to 0 activity
  • low average markup
  • taxes
  • can't be hunted without a fapper effectively
And you complain about "just" looting a PoE set???

Uber making stupid choices could be described as uber-stupid.

my first memory of seeing EMW in game was in 2008, freshly chipped up to uberdom with expensive armour standing right in the middle of the hades bot event spawn telling ppl that complained about him agro-ing all the mobs that they were noobs :)

hadesc.jpg

my first memory of seeing emw in game was in 2008, freshly chipped up to uberdom with expensive armour standing right in the middle of the hades bot event spawn telling ppl that complained about him agro-ing all the mobs that they were noobs :)

hadesc.jpg

noooob!!!!

Ok I was gonna quit, but now I might just become super-eco and stare at the chat log for hours on end because that armor would make me wet, and i am a dude.

Ok I was gonna quit, but now I might just become super-eco and stare at the chat log for hours on end because that armor would make me wet, and i am a dude.

hahah u wont see my name there 8)

Dont worry he selling the gun and the skills. Empty promises.

its a game ?

hahah u wont see my name there 8)

Guys reading your messages i can fully understand your frustrations, but remember its only a game and there's a off button ,, when we play x box and lose we throw the pad about the room and turn off the box???. i find pressing escape, if i can find the key after smashing my keyboard does the same thing ,, honest. guess what im trying to say in a long winded way is , yeah we may add money to this game in hope of increasing the amount depo'd but if we all was to gain ,, there'd be no game this universe in a way would implode, ive been playing since 20th April 2010 and depo'd like a crazy fool from the first day ,, BUT i only depo what i can afford to lose,,, if i gain its a bonus. ok maybe i have no ATH or uber loots behind me but in this short time have gained 200k skills and baring my 3 month break last year played full on from day one .. EMW dude . your old skool and respected, would be a shame to lose such a big name in game, if i had your skills and arsnal i'd be camping in pvp 4 waiting for the miners, Anyways hope you stay,

EMW drank the coolaid like so many others but found out to late MA coolaid is bad for your health:eyecrazy:Now if the coolaid was good for you the Entropia experience would be alot of fun and hundreds of EMW playas would make MA richer beyond thier dreams but thier to stupid and greedy to understand how to work it.

I wish mindark would pull their heads out their respective asses and realize how bad things have turned to be honest. Since the "loot balancing" i've never seen more hunters quit. Ma says all is well, but my runs tell me otherwise. For example yesterday, i huted roughly 12 hrs. Using unL cb26, unL adjusted sk fap, and over lvl 50 evader... I lost EVERY SINGLE RUN I DID. 50% or more. Now some will says just stop playing ,blah blah, those people don't understand that fi u stop playin that money is forfeit entirely and generally we always used to get a hot spike durin the day to even a BIT of losses. Nowdays it's turned that i can get 10 bad runs easy b4 ONE good run. In the meanwhile all kinds of random "lucky" uneco hoffers scroll by the list. Often people who barely played getting bigger returns that me on mobs 1/4th the size. The other day my gf beat my loot on SHINKIBA(my gf points out she was gettin 2 ped loots on these per mob) while i was hunting proteron, that's a fking joke, she had even half my ammo to begin with. Oh, and it's not about eco, etc, these mobs barely touch me or decay jack; the ammo ain't being payed back. The average mob loot was... TWO ped, smaller than a trox loot table on fking proterons. The hunting loot IS broken, many ppl who would never quit even despite all the abuse, HAVE NOW. Guess what profession most of em were.

As a group we've been complaining since merry mayhem, without even an acknowledgement that loot is severely skewed atm. I don't care what anyone says, when u lvl up to hunt big and u stick within lvls where ur eco is very reasonable, u shouldn't lose 9/10th of ur runs when u put in 10hrs and more. Yesterday, i mined, i hunted for 12 hrs, and lost about 4k peds, with fairly uber lvls and sticking within my comfort zone. NOT ONE run was in the positive or even break even, EVERY run was 50% or below. Playing anywhere near my lvls since merry mayhem makes it a huge gamble, and they turned the game into a noob farm. Basically the only way to not lose 1k ped per hr is to hunt mobs that can't possibly make back all u've been grinding towards. Mobs that the majority of us bigger players got bored of about 5 yrs ago. Where's the advancement, the investment, when u scare off all ur customers from wanting to skill up? IF u wanna hunt mu in the bigger mobs then u get fked on the INCREDIBLE swings now in place, swings even bigger than the ridiculous ones we already were putting up with as hunters. In my experience a hunter has to cycle somewhere in the range of 1-2 million ped in ammo b4 he triggers a true uber or has a serious odd of it, nowdays it feels doubled. But, the little stuff and random unheard of miners/crafters ath well. Can someone remind me the last 100k ath in hunting? There's people who grinded prot domis and such, i think the best i saw in the past yr on those was 50k ped... how many ppl can kill a domi? How much hp does it have? Fk this bs, they are using the most ignorant ways of bringing ppl in, like we get excited seein some lucky person athed clicking mindlessly for his first month, while ur on the 9th month of getting bent over severely, while u play at high lvls with gear that cost more than these avatars EVER will deposit.

Smart MA, biting hands that feed u down to the bone.

Last edited:

All your uberness are belong to me!
;)

Tippin'

Loooooooooooooooool funniest thing ever 8)) GG

NOT ONE run was in the positive or even break even, EVERY run was 50% or below.
If those were mostly hunting runs, this is bshit. 50% can only happen if you have no increased loots which is rare. Below 50%... Well that doesn't happen on decent hunting runs.
Basically the only way to not lose 1k ped per hr is to hunt mobs that can't possibly make back all u've been grinding towards.
Losing 1k ped per hour? What the f... are you doing? I guess knowing i spend 1.6k peds in ammo over 3 hours, you're doing something else?
Can someone remind me the last 100k ath in hunting?
My opinion they were turned off because people voted for that in the forums, and imho is good choice.
Overall, yea the returns are not like in 2006 for sure where all was needed to go to CP and boom profit. Though if you adapt your strategy, profiting is still possible. Just don't expect the game to adapt you.

If those were mostly hunting runs, this is bshit. 50% can only happen if you have no increased loots which is rare. Below 50%... Well that doesn't happen on decent hunting runs.

I have been running across a lot of your posts lately. And your always defending how shitty things are. That is the 100th person you called a liar or a bullshitter.. Maybe stop and think for a second.. even if they arent 100% accurate, that maybe.. JUST MAYBE their is a pattern to the complaining of how bad things are.

You have one of the most amazing eco guns ingame IMHO.... And i know this from years and year of playing and having tried almost every other one.

that DOA ISH has been my dream gun over top of many many others. (Mod tegretov being up their too)

Sigh* would love to see the game from your computer screen

All im saying is lighten up.

After all, what kind of advice are you to give when all you do is camp small prots...

Status
Back