FYI: The only people that truly ATH in EU!!!

Status
I have been running across a lot of your posts lately. And your always defending how shitty things are. That is the 100th person you called a liar or a bullshitter.. Maybe stop and think for a second.. even if they arent 100% accurate, that maybe.. JUST MAYBE their is a pattern to the complaining of how bad things are.

You have one of the most amazing eco guns ingame IMHO.... And i know this from years and year of playing and having tried almost every other one.

that DOA ISH has been my dream gun over top of many many others. (Mod tegretov being up their too)

Sigh* would love to see the game from your computer screen

All im saying is lighten up.

After all, what kind of advice are you to give when all you do is camp small prots...

LOL, shame i can only give you one rep!!

Smilgs, seriously, ur just insulting. Calling me a liar isn't going to change my loots and if u were in my soc u woulda heard me bitch about it the entire time. I have some fking respect, i don't go out my way and just make stuff up to make a point, and i'm not happy having such happen to me THEN have someone on top of it attack me over it. I'm really tired of this immature stuff i keep seeing, lots of people are quick to bs, insult, ignore things, and frankly i'm discouraged. Ps, most people i knew that day had the same happen, and my FL had 4 people online by the end of the day, so it was felt quite heavily across the board. If you're on the receiving end of hte loot cycle, u don't even see such stuff sometimes for weeks or months, miss the critical shitty day, etc, so ye, it doesn't happen often to lose THAT much, but it DID happen and added to the existing losses is just fkin ridiculous. This kind of loss wasn't even possible before merry mayhem, and if u think i just began at the top with all the best toys and am jaded and dunno the game, think again. I've worked my way up very hard, naturally and in a short period of time, and i know what loot looks like. I also am very aware of both extremes u can hit, how long they can be, hot or cold streaks, and this recently is silly. With all the hunting losses i see and the lowered hunting aths and hofs, i can't conceive wtf is going on that makes this ok.

(The 1k per hour was obviously an exaggeration as i told u the ACTUAL numbers before, was like a jking way of venting. I'm surprised i have to explain that after having given the ACTUAL numbers but i apologize if anyone believed it as an actual cost, i was merely using comic relief to not get exceedingly pissed.)

Last edited:
K, this thread is just an "MA sucks" thread, and breeding grounds for personal bickering. It's done.

:locked:

Reactions: EMW
Status
Back