The Pyramide of Truth - One Theory

Falke

Guardian
hy,
this Theory is based on Interviews with a lot of Avatars and my own Experience.
A lot of Tests with Highskill, Newbies and Medium-Players, Hunting, Crafting, Mining and Hardcore Players (volume = more then 2000 ped/day).

I don‘t say that a Avatar can‘t reach higher Goals with No-Depo, but this is an exception.

Group 1
Winner
Uber/PreGold Player

„They have understood the System“
What they say is only the Truth.
Uses the Items with the best Stats.
(Never more looted or very, very, very rarely)
They always say how difficult it was and we easy it is now,
but none would start again today by Zero.
it suggests,
„If this group has done it, I can also …“

Group 2
Winner/Looser ????
Whatever, Money is not important

Uber/Rich Kids, Millionaires, LuckyOnes
What they say is only the Truth.
Uses the Items with the good Stats.
it suggests,
„If this group has done it, I can also …“

Group 3
Medium and Depositer
Looser/regular Big Deposits

They Pay for all Globals/Hofs/Trader/Sweater.
One of a „thousand“ (theoretical value) is a LuckyOne,
it suggests, „When it works for this Ava it must work for me“
no possibility to move up unless they …
1. deposit more, buy Skills + Items
2. deposit more, buy Items and play Hardcore over Years
3. win a reallife Lotto Jackpot and deposit all
After Years some recognizes it and pay off the last peanuts.

Group 4
Newbie and Depositer
Future Loosers/irregular Small Deposits

Most Time Loot/Costs is OK., few loss.
One of a „thousand“ (theoretical value) is a LuckyOne,
it suggests, „When it works for this Ava(LuckyOne) it must work for me“
After Years some go up in the Medium/Looser group and hope that the loot is better. (sad but true)

Group 5
Newbies/NONE Depositer EVER
Parasite

MA and all other Players get Nothing from this Group.
If this Group Hof or not is uninteresting for MA/Players.
It‘s only for Promotion and the Hope that sometime one Ava deposit.
„You can do „thousands“ things and its Free“

Falke (>200k skills, Hardcore Hunter)

Que? to short

Yep. Agreed ~90%, dont care to explain the 10% of utter error.

I.

I still dont undserstand what the problem is with the loot. Last night how meny has said "there gos the lootpool" after the ATH. 5 mins latter I loot vigi F thighs from a combibo, 20min latter I loot vigi M shins from a combibo. 2 supposidly rare items to loot from a combibio. Loot has been the same sins always for me. I win some I lose some but in the end I endup basicaly balanced.

Just have to point out that you are partially wrong about 'group 5'.

You may think they are parasites and not any good to others, some cases it may be true but this is not a rule.

These players, like everyone else, always have one commodity - which is time. Time is money. If they spend their time to save time for somebody else, that has a real and tangible value, e.g. some form of labor.

For example, if person A takes time to do something which allows person B enough time to gain something, let's say they could gain $20, then at maximum person A's time is worth $20 but is usually negotiated lower so that both person A and person B have a benefit. Of course in reality this varies, as there's not always a way to tell what a person's time is worth objectively, so people tend to agree on arbitrary values.

Edit:
And furthermore, now that I think of it, everyone's activity has value also in several ways, one of which is decay. You have to understand how the economy flow works. Lets say I deposit $100, MA takes their percentage and makes a little bit off of it. But what is left - I forget the actual fee so lets call it $90 - we now have 900 PED floating around in the game. It does nothing until it is used, not even doing anything for MA. You can disregard who has the 900 PED, that doesn't mean anything.

What matters is when that 900 PED is put to use. Let's say it gets used up on ammo, 900 PED shot out of a gun a bit at a time until it is all gone. This benefits MA because there is a need for somebody somewhere to replace that 900, which means another $100 deposit.

It doesn't matter who uses up that 900 PED. If I shoot it away in ammo, or give it to somebody else who shoots it away in ammo, they both have the same effect.

Last edited:
This theory is flawed in the way that it only takes loot into account.

What about the personality of an avatar?
What about spending time within a great and mature community?

Yes one of the effects of EU being a RCE is that everything has real value and thus its a far more challenging game than many others, but your categories nearly work for any other game too.

What I love is that by EU being a RCE there are much less dickheads around!

I can approach nearly everyone and have a sensible conversation.
Try that in other games :rolleyes:

I know what group I belong to ... and I want to know !!!

WHO GOT MY MMONEY!!!!!! :mad:

No no you got it all wrong there are only twoo groups in this universe:

The Baits and the Fishes :)

The Baits are the one who got loots and running /pm around bragging how good they are doing...

Fishes are the one who got hooked :)

Some people are more like baits than the other...

Guess who is the fisherman :)

Group 6 - Whiners

They are whining all the time. Loot sucks, MA sucks, ubers suck, successful people suck. It is never their fault. They play smart, know it all, cracked the system but keep on losing since they are so unlucky. Everyone else must be lying since whiners are so smart and stil losing their ass off.

Well the % would be insanely high so in the end any benefit will be gone. Of course you could still heal 160 HP instantly but hirering 2 EK 2600 fapper would be cheaper I guess.

harharhar :yay: :yay: :yay:

Az Bloodz, please write more, your Posts are so Funny, you are so Funny. :D

Hardcore Sweaten must be unhealthy. :wtg:

Falke

Originally Posted by Az Bloodz View Post
Well the % would be insanely high so in the end any benefit will be gone. Of course you could still heal 160 HP instantly but hirering 2 EK 2600 fapper would be cheaper I guess.

Falke

Quote from wrong place?

These are the facts about RCE,

1) As long as NO players (depositors or non-depositors) withdraw their Peds ($) from in-game, MA is the winner.

2) The more u deposit, the more MA wins, NOT other players.

3) The more ammo u shoot into the air, the more MA wins. You will one day go bankrupt (Chap. 11)

4) The more u global and HoF, the longer u stay in game. But one day u will be rudely awaken to the truth: MA giveth, MA taketh all away.

my 2 pecs

Falke

Just can't stand sore losers whining all the time. If you can't play for free, deposit. If you can't deposit and can't play for free quit the game. If you see other people can try to adept and learn.

But please stop your paranoia about "MA's favourits" or ubers who get it all. Take a look at Star's 3 days blog. Granted they have an advantage due to their skills and gear but the most important part: they are grinding a mob and spend a good amount of hours a day doing so. More time, more PEDs -> higher chance to hit the jackpot. Hunting the right mob decreases your losses/increases your profit as well. Anyways there are players at any level doing good without deposits but it takes time and dedication.

If you want to be ubers within 3 days without spending too much money just play WoW.

I still dont undserstand what the problem is with the loot. Last night how meny has said "there gos the lootpool" after the ATH. 5 mins latter I loot vigi F thighs from a combibo, 20min latter I loot vigi M shins from a combibo. 2 supposidly rare items to loot from a combibio. Loot has been the same sins always for me. I win some I lose some but in the end I endup basicaly balanced.

See the thing is that an avatar's success/failure factor is built into it upon creation, most recently proven yet again in a thread a few weeks ago where someone had lackluster success with their original character and then went and made another one (With MA's OK) and now this one's a real success... proof right there.
:cool:

These are the facts about RCE,
1) As long as NO players (depositors or non-depositors) withdraw their Peds ($) from in-game, MA is the winner.

That depends on your view. PED in game is not directly profit for MA, because that money technically doesn't belong to them. I suppose they could use it if possible, but like a bank they have to secure that money and be able to give it back to you. Where they profit is from fees, which go directly to them and never see the inside of the game.

They also make money off of decay because it deflates deposits. Deposit $10 and have 100 PED, that 100 PED doesn't belong to MA. But once you use all that 100 PED, MA still has your $10

2) The more u deposit, the more MA wins, NOT other players.

It's good for both actually. More money in the game means more things to do, to put it simply. More money = more hunting/mining = more loot = more sales = more reason to mine and hunt. And also it helps with stability

3) The more ammo u shoot into the air, the more MA wins. You will one day go bankrupt (Chap. 11)

That's just cost of living. Like eating food... once you eat it, it's gone, but you make a living doing other things, ideally.

4) The more u global and HoF, the longer u stay in game. But one day u will be rudely awaken to the truth: MA giveth, MA taketh all away.

That's not all MA's fault. It's also partly greedy players fault. If more people who HoF or whatever would spend their money to other players, the economy would stabilize, but if people just keep thousands of PED on their card and never spend it, everyone suffers (it cripples what little economy there is) No distribution of wealth basically. That's why I say EU is the epitome of capitalism, because capitalism breaks itself after a certain extreme point.

:rolleyes:
Just can't stand sore losers whining all the time. If you can't play for free, deposit. If you can't deposit and can't play for free quit the game. If you see other people can try to adept and learn.

But please stop your paranoia about "MA's favourits" or ubers who get it all. Take a look at Star's 3 days blog. Granted they have an advantage due to their skills and gear but the most important part: they are grinding a mob and spend a good amount of hours a day doing so. More time, more PEDs -> higher chance to hit the jackpot. Hunting the right mob decreases your losses/increases your profit as well. Anyways there are players at any level doing good without deposits but it takes time and dedication.

If you want to be ubers within 3 days without spending too much money just play WoW.

:yay::yay: He's back :yay: :yay:

God Spoke, and Lammbock jumps !!! :laugh:

Have you some own opinion/experience ? :rolleyes:
Ah, sorry, i forgot sweater. :laugh:

You make yourself ridiculous, but its ok for me. :D

Falke

Falke

you are the rediculous 1 here falke,whining and stating you are an hardcorehunter ....yeah right...20 ped opalo ammoruns aint hardcore..

maybe start by giving out your real avaname....oh wait..reason you are scared to..is offcourse we will know then that we have never heard of ya..hence..you are an hardcoredungseeker

Group 6 - Whiners

They are whining all the time. Loot sucks, MA sucks, ubers suck, successful people suck. It is never their fault. They play smart, know it all, cracked the system but keep on losing since they are so unlucky. Everyone else must be lying since whiners are so smart and stil losing their ass off.

Group 7 - Whiners about Whiners :)

They are whining about whiners all the time Muahhahah

Group 8
Imaginary/Non-existant
MA's chosen ones.

Some say..that they have not only cracked the system, but they did so upon avatar creation..and that most of them come from Sweden...

All we know is that he's The Sti-- oh shit.

I meant...

All we know is that they don't exist!

Group 6 - Whiners

yeah this group was missing lol

Falke

Non depositing miner since 1 year but yes, I started out sweating and had a prtty hard start since I did many things wrong. Never deposited though. I know you can advance without depositing and without sweating.

You talk about thinks, where you dont have the faintest idea.

I talk about Hardcore Hunting (>2000 PED/day)

German Forum: Hunting Blog: Bots
http://www.entropia-forum.de/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3781

---------------------------------------------
Hardcore Hunting ala Az Bloodz Lammbock

Short Summary
---------------
13.06.2009 Start
200 ped/run Bots

13.06.2009/Profit-Loss(Overall)
Run 1/+72,63
Run 2/+50,19
Run 3/+26,95
Run 4/-21,80

Run 5/-42,77

Run 6/-34,91

Run 7/-118,33

HUNTING BREAK
----------------------------------------------------

Please shut up, nothing more to say. :yay:

AND Read Stars 3 Days Blog Please :D

".....they are grinding a mob and spend a good amount of hours a day doing so. More time, more PEDs -> higher chance to hit the jackpot...."

Falke (>200k Skills, Hardcore Hunter >2000Ped/day)

Last edited:
Short Summary
---------------
13.06.2009 Start
200 ped/run Bots

13.06.2009/Profit-Loss(Overall)
Run 1/+72,63
Run 2/+50,19
Run 3/+26,95
Run 4/-21,80

Run 5/-42,77

Run 6/-34,91

Run 7/-118,33

HUNTING BREAK

So basically, you hunted... relativily hardcore for one day.

Then you had a 5 day break and did 1 hunt.
Then you had a 6 day break and did 1 hunt.
Then you had a 2 day break and did 1 hunt.

And you call that hardcore?

I consider myself a casual gamer, but i think i make 2 runs per day in avarage atleast...

So basically, you hunted... relativily hardcore for one day.

Then you had a 5 day break and did 1 hunt.
Then you had a 6 day break and did 1 hunt.
Then you had a 2 day break and did 1 hunt.

And you call that hardcore?

I consider myself a casual gamer, but i think i make 2 runs per day in avarage atleast...

?? This was Lammbocks "Hardcore Hunt", please read all. ;)

Falke (>200k Skills, Hardcore Hunter >2000 Ped/day)

?? This was Lammbocks "Hardcore Hunt", please read all. ;)

Falke (>200 Skills, Harcdore Hunter >2000 Ped/day)

My bad... (to short)

No no you got it all wrong there are only twoo groups in this universe:

The Baits and the Fishes :)

The Baits are the one who got loots and running /pm around bragging how good they are doing...

Fishes are the one who got hooked :)

Some people are more like baits than the other...

Guess who is the fisherman :)

That makes sense :wise:

Group 5
Newbies/NONE Depositer EVER
Parasite

MA and all other Players get Nothing from this Group.

1. If a newbie buys an Opalo for his sweat PED and he decays it, the decay goes to MA = MA makes money.

2. If an UBER doesn't have to spend 6 hours a month sweating mobs, because he buys 2000 sweat from a newbie, he can decay his equipment for 6 hours more per month = MA makes more money.

3. Mindforce other than teleporting... without 1000s of sweaters driving the price of sweat down it would die = no decay on healing, attack, focus chips.

Back