***The WoF Warsheet***

Team Austria accepts this time slot

12:00 Midday Sunday March 4th
21. Austria
22. Finland
23. USA
24. Canada

instead of an afternoon nap ;)

Have not been in touch with the rest of the Canadians but 12:00 is 4am here on the west coast, doesn't work for me. 2 am GMT is 7pm here and 11pm East coast, a few hours either side of this would work better for us in Canada(Ithink).

Initial Post Updated

(Additional Judges Prize information added, some sentences "mended", more info added)

Last edited:
Australia accepts the 2 AM timeslot on Sat 3 March, lets hope some other countries can compete as well that time maybe Singapore?????

Mags

Note for Hurrikane: "Paul Pauber Robert" ;)

So it this a sign-up for Portugal from Paul or just a message of support to the team?:)

Oh, and yes...if Singapore want the 2am Saturday 3rd slot it would be great:)

Hurrikane

So it this a sign-up for Portugal from Paul or just a message of support to the team?:)
Hurrikane

It was a simple "hurray!" :mad:

But I talked to him about nine hours or so ... now check his last post :D

STRIKE!

Since we now have 3/4 of the members secure in team next friday, I think I can safely accept the time-slot given to Denmark

Originally Posted by Hurricane
11:00pm, Friday March 2nd
5. Denmark
6. Singapore
7. Scotland
8. Wales

A few questions! :confused:
You told us to "find out which 4 players will join this first hunt".
Any suggestions on how to do this is an orderly fasion? And why only 4 in a team? Will the future events also be with limited number in the team? If yes, then why allow 8+4 players to assign the WoF in expectation of a blast?

Belgium also accepts time slot given (Sunday, March 4th, 04.00 PM).

Regards
Nexia

Hi There

Polish team accept the time slot for Saturday March the 3rd 12:00, there is only proposition to change time a bit, let's say to 14:00MA if it's fine with you guys?

Sid
:scratch2:

Since we now have 3/4 of the members secure in team next friday, I think I can safely accept the time-slot given to Denmark

A few questions! :confused:
You told us to "find out which 4 players will join this first hunt".
Any suggestions on how to do this is an orderly fasion? And why only 4 in a team? Will the future events also be with limited number in the team? If yes, then why allow 8+4 players to assign the WoF in expectation of a blast?

The "Orderly fashion" is up to yourselves as good team-workers:)

It was only going to be 4 in a team at all... the extra numbers were added to give a better chance of fielding a full team and to give more people the chance to hunt. There will be dozens of hunts between the qualifiers and the final and to rotate players in the teams gives everyone a go. The subs were added to cope with demand. To ensure that those who signed up first get something back, the subs can't join the main team and hunt until someone leaves the initial 8 and they can move up. The future stages will all be with 4-man teams, but I doubt many will be the same from match to match.

Team Zimbabwe can make the following time. We have one hunter who plays from California.

Saturday March 3rd at 4 pm

Currently this slot has France, Amethera, Romania, South Africa in it. As France wants to hunt later on, maybe we could take their slot.

It would be lovely if we could swap around a bit so Team Zim could hunt on the Sat 4pm, thanks :)

Bump, Bump - no responce on our request as yet ( time slot move for team Zimbabwe ):scratch2:

The "Orderly fashion" is up to yourselves as good team-workers:)

It was only going to be 4 in a team at all... the extra numbers were added to give a better chance of fielding a full team and to give more people the chance to hunt. There will be dozens of hunts between the qualifiers and the final and to rotate players in the teams gives everyone a go. The subs were added to cope with demand. To ensure that those who signed up first get something back, the subs can't join the main team and hunt until someone leaves the initial 8 and they can move up. The future stages will all be with 4-man teams, but I doubt many will be the same from match to match.

Thanks for the reply :)
Only thing I oppose is the low (4 ppl) teamsize. I can see how the low number is nessesary for all countries to have a go, but I can also see how some teams might be quite "uber" to compete against. Anyheew - will be lots of fun :D

but I can also see how some teams might be quite "uber" to compete against. :D

I think a major attraction in this tournament is the very real possibility your team will be slugging it out with the best in the game, with some chance of doing well:)

Hurrikane

Confirmation

Now it's essential:

Team Germany is on at the given slot: Sunday, March 4th, 16:00 MA time
Team speaker (Captain): Ulla Jamira Braun

LET'S GO FOR IT!

Team Zimbabwe can make the following time. We have one hunter who plays from California.

Saturday March 3rd at 4 pm

Currently this slot has France, Amethera, Romania, South Africa in it. As France wants to hunt later on, maybe we could take their slot.

It would be lovely if we could swap around a bit so Team Zim could hunt on the Sat 4pm, thanks :)

Hurrikane, I hope you have a piece of paper bigger than a rizla to work this all out on.

Any chance of Team Zimbabwe swapping with someone to get the above slot?? No great shakes if not, we will just have 3 in our team instead of 4 and hope we make it through the qualifiers :handgun:

Hurrikane, I hope you have a piece of paper bigger than a rizla to work this all out on.

Any chance of Team Zimbabwe swapping with someone to get the above slot?? No great shakes if not, we will just have 3 in our team instead of 4 and hope we make it through the qualifiers :handgun:

This should be fine, look out for a BIG change to the WarSheet as of late tonight, I'll be posting in all the team threads too.

Hurrikane.

BIG update of initial WarSheet post, with

Revised Hunt Timetable.

Could any teams such as Serbia, Greece and Poland who have not created a team thread to send notices to please read and confirm their positions on the Timetable.

Hurrikane.

Oh yeah, see you all on Thursday night at the launch:)

2nd Post... the one after the initial one... UpDated...

:yay: Tie-Break information added!!!! Important!
:yay:

Question about the Qualifying Stage : Is it important to be as best as possible or is it just important to be in the 24 best of 28 ?

I mean, How will you schedule future stage ? based on random or based on the result of the qualifying stage ?

Question about the Qualifying Stage : Is it important to be as best as possible or is it just important to be in the 24 best of 28 ?

I mean, How will you schedule future stage ? based on random or based on the result of the qualifying stage ?

The team order as listed will be restored (some changes in order have occurred due to time differences) and the remaining 24 teams put into 6 groups of 4, who will hunt against each other in turn in Stage 2. The highest 2 scoring teams in each group go through to Stage 3, and so on.

The score you get in the Qualifier will not affect anything in the future stages, if that's what you mean; only if it's one of the lowest four.

In future stages, beating a team in the one-on-one matches will carry extra points for progression.

Hurrikane.

Oh, for those still unaware it seems, only GLOBALS etc count for scoring, not regular loots or kills:)

Latest Results are:

Sweden: 70 points

France: 69 points

Belgium: 54 points

Wales & Australia: 53 points

England: 50 points

Poland & Estonia: 40 points

Germany: 37 points

Ireland: 36 points

Eudoria: 35 points

Scotland: 32 points

Netherlands & Italy: 31 points

Greece: 30 points

Denmark: 28 points

Austria: 24 points

South Africa & Portugal: 20 points

Romania & Canada & Amethera & USA: 16 points

Serbia & Finland: 15 points

Singapore: 5 points

Zimbabwe: 0 points

Situation at present:

All Teams with 16 points or more are THROUGH TO STAGE 2.

Russia are yet to play due to scheduling difficulties. This final Qualifying hunt should take place this week or next weekend. This could go four ways:

If no suitable time is arranged before next saturday night Russia forfeit their score, and will be recorded as scoring zero. This will mean Serbia & Finland must complete a Tie-Break to see who stays in.

If Russia hunt, and score 15, there will be a three-way tie break to settle with Serbia and Finland. Only one could go through.

If Russia score less than 15, Serbia and Finland will still need to resolve their tie.

If Russia score more than 15, Serbia and Finland are out.

Update : Tie break no longer compulsory pk, now option of Golden Global. (2nd Post)

Last edited:
Stage 2 Information:

A teaser; all qualified teams entering Stage 2 are guaranteed 3 one-on-one hunts with the others in their group of 4.

The 2 highest scoring teams from the combined score of their 3 matches will be going through to Stage 3. The two lowest scoring in each group of four will be out of the competition.

All hunts in Stage 2 will use the Stage 2 MobList, which I will post as soon as all Qualifiers are done. I will also post the final groups at this time.

With 3 hunts on the same 4 mobs tactics can be explored and team combinations tested, it should be a very interesting round.:)

Scores Updated.

(2 posts back)

Hurrikane, for convenience, can you please make seperate threads for each round with their associated mob menu and a results thread locked to you which will show each round's results as an individual post?

I think this will make it easier for people to see what's happening and what's current rather than trauling through an increasingly large thread.

<Hurrikane>
There's a fancy new Scoresheet/WarSheet on the way, which will occupy it's own thread. Until then, the front page of WoFGlobals and the first/last pages of the WarSheet will feature Score updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
WoF STAGE 2 MobList.

I am posting this due to many enquiries I'm getting sick of refusing!. I can see no reason why revealing the scoring and Mobs involved in Stage 2 now will give any advantage to any team, and will give you all time to practice/work out tactics.

First Stage 2 hunts starting around 18th March.

So here goes:

Hiryuu: (Any maturity) ..................3 points

Umbranoid: (Any maturity) .............4 points

Calamusoid: (Any maturity) ............6 points

Warrior, Generation 01-04: ............5 points

Warrior, Generation 05 and above:...8 points

:)

Variety Boost remains the same: +3 for 2, +6 for 3, +9 for globalling on all four.

Highest Loot from globals (TT value) per match: 8 points

Winning your individual matches: 10 points

Few surprises there, and a lot of scope for tactics.

One mob is obviously only found in a pvp area. No rule exists concerning PK.... but it must be said, pk'ing carries NO POINTS.

All qualified teams will hunt these mobs 3 TIMES.
Hurrikane

Last edited:
very nice :D

...wonders who will shake the magic team roll to distribute tournament groups :wtg:

Back