***The WoF WarSheet***

hmm Group C is almost like it was the final of WoF 2007.. this time Sweden wont come second.. this time number 1!!!

The greatest of "Well Dones" to the teams that made it through :yay:

Completely gutted to be out of this wonderful competition :(

But, we did beat the highest scoring team in the WoF so far, and won 2 of our 3 matches this round, so we have something to be proud of for out small band of Welshmen/Welshwomen :)

Onwards to the Bots for the rest :)

You are more than welcome to help your UK brothers and sisters by fighting side-by-side with Team Scotland.....

Anyone who would like to help feel free to PM me or Kygon (Team Captain).

needsyou.jpg

P.s. I hope this is not against rules? If so please delete.

Gratz to all teams who have made it this far, you've done well :) All teams who haven't, keep practising, keep trying and we'll see you next year :)

England vs Australia

It's on like Donkey Kong!

- Nightwolf

Today is 1 april or something? Such a situation was supposed to be avoided to have the best fun in final, but I suppose the final will not be so hard for us after all... :laugh:

what he said... :rolleyes:

Great tournement and great fun so far! I expect more to come. Regrets to the teams that did not make the cut, and Gratz to the teams that did. The competetion should be more fierce now so we will all see what we are made of.

Thanks to Hurrikane, Clam, and the judges! You guys are doing a wonderful job!

All we need now is the matchups for round 1 so we can get it all settled with our opponents. A list of mobs would be nice too (we kinda figured they are bots....)

Well done to the team who made it through :wtg:
I'm very curious to see which bots ?

My guess is ALL of them - there ain't that many varieties out there....

I am not 100% sure, but I think there is a no-repeat for mobs. Attackers were used already for support teams... that leaves Drones, Warriors, Troopers, SEG, and MinerBots. Coordinators are on the Beacons, so let's hope Hurrikane is not THAT cruel.

Last edited:
I am not 100% sure, but I think there is a no-repeat for mobs. Attackers were used already for support teams... that leaves Drones, Warriors, Troopers, SEG, and MinerBots. Coordinators are on the Beacons, so let's hope Hurrikane is not THAT cruel.

Yeah, Attackers have been used already.....

So, 4 main mobs for the main team - SEGS, Troopers, Warriors, MinerBots

Support - Drones, maybe Attackers again

Bonus Mob - Autoclicking crafter and Dodge skiller Bots.

:silly2:

Coordinators are on the Beacons, so let's hope Hurrikane is not THAT cruel.

You cant global on the mobs in Beacon Missions so that rules them out.

The mob list should be intresting.....

...so let's hope Hurrikane is not THAT cruel.

The oath of a hound dictates that we can not confirm nor deny such a statement about our leader.

You cant global on the mobs in Beacon Missions so that rules them out.

The mob list should be intresting.....

But you can global opening robot storaGE boxes! :D

Jamhot

Maaaan only 174 points off! If we'd only knew, we'd make sure to get full variety and squeeze out the rest of the points! :silly2:;)

when will we see the scoreboard for round 1 in stage 4?

Monday night for the scores with any luck:)

Hurrikane

Monday night for the scores with any luck:)

Hurrikane

and ??

lol so many ppl involved in organizations this superb event and such a leak of speed in showing detailed scores :cool:

pleas - dont wait for eye candy cool graphic tables - just plain text can do

with full respect, GL

Scores are mere hours away.... along with some big news....

...thanks for waiting:)

Hurrikane

Hmmm...prezzies from MA? WOF uber-boots for the winners with 20 armor for every damage type?

...thanks for waiting:)

Hurrikane

Team Wales was scored wrong and is not out of the competion and as a consolation recieved 8,000 bonus points for emotional suffering , which has catupolted them into the lead :eek: That is big news!

GroupA01_53896.jpg

GroupA02_160024.jpg

GroupB01_411308.jpg

GroupB02_650567.jpg

GroupC01_645383.jpg

GroupC02_828951.jpg

Here are the scores so far, the Big News will be later today:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Damn Hiryuu didn't pay out :cry: Well since nothing is certain, I'll keep at them anyway. :)

Sunday night was not our day :(

- Nightwolf

Wow our Support Team pulled us through outscoring our Main 4 and the same with Sweden! :eek:

Well done Support! :)

Can we have Scotland vs Italy too pls? The pic for that game doesn't work. :(

Last edited:
Wow our Support Team pulled us through outscoring our Main 4 and the same with Sweden! :eek:

Well done Support! :)

Indeed, I kept seeing the england support team globalling left, right and center while trying to hunt Troopers, iirc...

Well done guys :)

Back