***The WoF WarSheet***

Wow our Support Team pulled us through outscoring our Main 4 and the same with Sweden! :eek:

Well done Support! :)

Yep, it was a good round for Support; I didn't envisage Globsters being quite so ready to fill the gap left when SEG's aren't paying... but I'm glad they did, the Support could really make their presence known (Globsters aren't easy, that many globals on them was just incredible); that 4773 Hiryuu HoF also stood out; I guess not many people have camped Hiryuu for a while, but a few might start now:)

Hurrikane

Here are the scores so far, the Big News will be later today:)

Hurrikane

Give us a clue please! ;)

* a free planet to each in the winning team?

* a diamond textured WoF jacket showing avatar and country's name and flag?

* a 'round-the-world-trip' on a luxury liner?

Am I anywhere near with any of these guesses Hurri???

Runner up will win a trip to Tibet, we'll show u how we won! :D

Last edited:
It'd be nice to see the place from a local perspective....

Hurrikane

I might as well tell you all now how we do it.
We use the monk way. Sit in front of the globsters/SEG's and stare it to death.

Try it in the next match! :cool:

Wow our Support Team pulled us through outscoring our Main 4 and the same with Sweden! :eek:

Well done Support! :)

lol guyz, u had major luck ;) other way POLAND would crush u to ashes :cool:

GL in next rounds !!

WoooooooooW
Impressive round of Tibet!!
Go guys go go :)

Gief Big News!!!

Gief Big News!!!

ohhhh cmon Centech when I eventually forgot about it you remind me again!

cmon Hurri give us the news! :D

lol guyz, u had major luck ;) other way POLAND would crush u to ashes :cool:

Yeah and if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle!

Whatever helps you sleep at night, the outcome was though, you got your POLISH asses royally kicked! :vampire:

Good luck in the next round! :)

All the best,

Jamhot

The winners will get a free global at Atrax Beach!

Ahhh...the big news....;)

:tapfinger Hurrikane!!!! you cant do that... let us wait so long! lol

Wonderful news about the prizes hurri (you must spread it around etc etc).

I do think I will go for some of that when it's for sale, and hopefully the discount for participants will be nice ;) Well done, lots of work behind all of it.

Well, that's the big news out in the open:)

There's now less Stickies, and 2 new ones;

WoF Treasury (the Prizes and contributions)

and WoF Pro-Series (Sponsored events for the future of the WoF)

Any questions, feel free to ask:)

Hurrikane

*Cough, cough*

Ehemmm, Finland's total score should be 297, not 292. Sub-scores are correct, but the score keeper might have been missing some fingers when adding up totals. :proof:

*Cough, cough*

Ehemmm, Finland's total score should be 297, not 292. Sub-scores are correct, but the score keeper might have been missing some fingers when adding up totals. :proof:

Actually, when I added it up I got 307...

nnnnggg

My head hurts....:hammer:

:D

GroupC02_828951.jpg

Hmm... something strange with Team Finlands calculations.

When u add those numbers together it makes 307 points.

Hmm... something strange with Team Finlands calculations.

When u add those numbers together it makes 307 points.

And Australia should be 145, and in fact, on checking, all of them add up to something different to all the points listed totalled together.

Some seem to have too many points and some not enough :scratch2:

Last edited:
...And if you count main teams total points there is lots of faults on them. Example which i found was that poland's main team got 170 points? still they only got 12 globals and 1 hof.. and they got 50 variety bonus? IMPOSSIBLE! max points per global was 10 points.. hof 20 points.. and they got max variety bonus?

PLEASE REMOVE THOSE LIST AND FIX EM.. those are totally misleading and any of those are not right... Or did the maker of the lists count variety bonus 2 times?...:silly2:

nawww leave the man alone now! think he got the idea and will check the lists soon. :D

Example which i found was that poland's main team got 170 points? still they only got 12 globals and 1 hof.. and they got 50 variety bonus? IMPOSSIBLE!

yes m8, we had ALL MAIN MOBS from list so its maximum variety bonus, I suggest you should read WoF rules more carefully

Hey all these results are fucked up... Poland has 358 and England 400 points. All teams scores are wrong. The final score is lower for each team from 10 up to 50 points than the sum of points gained in each category.

What the hell?

Or am I missing something here?

Edit: France has 385 not 398. So results are all wrong in both sides.

Edit2: Ok I know whats wrong. Points for variety boost both for main and support team are not included in final score. Fix it soon guys.

Hope it didnt happen in previous round because some teams might have been eliminated but in fact they should have passed....

Last edited:
yes m8, we had ALL MAIN MOBS from list so its maximum variety bonus, I suggest you should read WoF rules more carefully

I did not mean that... what i mean that is that the maker of those score boards have counted variety bonus on the main team totals and then counted variety bonus again. On those list everyone have the same thing. When you count those points togetter and remove the variety bonus points once. You get the right score? Atleast it worked on finland's and australia's scores...

At your case you cant get 170 point from 12 globals and 1 hof. Max from that is 140 points. If not any susans. And if you got max variety bonus. It is impossible to get 170 points with 12 globals and 1 hof(Without huge amount of susans). Therefor the person who made the charts had allready counted the variety bonus on the main teams points. Thats why when you count those points you get different TOTAL scores than the chart maker.

My brains works faster than i bother to write english so my english sometimes can be little poor or understand wrong. I did not mean any harm just tryed to point out that there is faults on those charts.

I did not mean that... what i mean that is that the maker of those score boards have counted variety bonus on the main team totals and then counted variety bonus again. On those list everyone have the same thing. When you count those points togetter and remove the variety bonus points once. You get the right score? Atleast it worked on finland's and australia's scores...

At your case you cant get 170 point from 12 globals and 1 hof. Max from that is 140 points. If not any susans. And if you got max variety bonus. It is impossible to get 170 points with 12 globals and 1 hof(Without huge amount of susans). Therefor the person who made the charts had allready counted the variety bonus on the main teams points. Thats why when you count those points you get different TOTAL scores than the chart maker.

My brains works faster than i bother to write english so my english sometimes can be little poor or understand wrong. I did not mean any harm just tryed to point out that there is faults on those charts.

Yup for some teams variety bonus points are doubled. But what about France? They have 355 in table but 398 in the chart lol.

Hope it will be fixed soon.

errrr :confused: :scratch2:

dunno how u count but 140 is far from the max possible for 12 globals and 1 hof + variety

assuming all they killed were higher gen's for every mob there is:

SEG - 10 pts
drone gen 9 - 9pts
warrior - 7pts
miner - 6pts
variety bonus - 50pts

so that already gives 82pts. add to that the 8 remaining globals (make em seg's for the fun of arguing), that's 80 more points. Add to that the hof (let's make that a seg too) that's 20 more points.

So how does that give 140 max?

give the guys a break ffs, not like it's gonna change something if your scores arent right before the end of the round anyways

The main team score includes the variety bonus. So it's 120 points from 12 globals (1 a hof), which is possible.

There are no errors except for France and Tibet.

France has the correct score on the group board, but their team total below it is wrong.

Tibet score should be 10 points less.

However, this is a kind of odd way to display the scores, with the bonus points included in the main and support team scores.

Back