To all the VU10 Crybabies

Status

addz

Elite
Rocky Addz Harley
We knew this VU would be somewhat of an open beta,

We knew it wouldn't be perfect and that things were still in the pipeline,

We were fairly warned,

Yet you all continue to make a billion threads about how you dont like it.

If you are going to continually cry and sook instead of making constructive support cases to help the process then please go play something else until 10.2 comes out ....

Until then...

how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Peace out

EDIT: SPECIAL OFFER

It seems this thread has attracted alot more crybabies that initially expected...

sooo.....

For a limited time only, Crybabies can now receive an aditional 5 who gives a shits, with every cup of shut the fuck that you order to go whith your whine.

stfu.jpg

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
could not agree more:yay:

well tbh, this week has been one of my best experiences in a game ever :yay:

(except returns, but I guess that is to be expected :silly2:)

I agree !!! Nobody can change anything , so stop to cry and come help community ...

If we could neg rep over and over this thread would be fun :D

The ingredient for the cup of STFU is Chuck Norris' Piss...

+rep to op ... couldn't agree more, past two years there has been non stop complaints about if vu10 will ever get released and now that we have it people are complaining about new shit:scratch2:

Even after all the bugs are fixed some idiots will still complain... about something new:laugh::laugh::laugh:

-rep for whining about whiners

I expected the crybabies would come and neg rep me.

Then there are intelligent people who are also sick of the crybaby's shit who give be some positive reps ... all in all it works out about even.

We were fairly warned,

If you are going to continually cry and sook instead of making constructive support cases to help the process then please go play something else until 10.2 comes out ....

Until then...

how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Peace out

Then there are two of us that think alike. Lets make a "CryBabies DIE" society :D

+rep

/Udi

In a private company you can make a new program (in this case a game) and you can test and test it, but at the time you say "its ok", it must run properly or you can quit that company.
What did they test and how?

oh, fuck you!
MA never listens to players when they should
they never produce finished product, without defects
they often lie in release notes.
you expect people be content or even happy with that ?

oh, fuck you!
MA never listens to players when they should
they never produce finished product, without defects
they often lie in release notes.
you expect people be content or even happy with that ?

Says the man whos earned himself a little fortune on MAs unfinished product(s) ;)

Then there are intelligent people who are also sick of the crybaby's shit.

Explain pls what this has got do do with intelligence :scratch2:

Explain pls what this has got do do with intelligence :scratch2:

I was just generalising the people who have added rep to me so far in this thread.

addz;2022716If you are going to continually cry and sook instead of making constructive support cases to help the process then please go play something else until 10.2 comes out ....[/QUOTE said:
go play somthing else? thats constructive :rolleyes:. and do you know somthing we dont, that 10.2 will solve everyting?

theres alot to like with this VU. but there are glaring problems that shouldnt have made it through testing and as customers, people have a right to complain. some is whine, some is constructive, some is just getting it of ones chest. you dont have to listen/read.

There is no difference between "crybabies" (lol, is that a word from a mature person??) and OP starter.

Ou, sorry, it is.
"crybabies" at least sends support cases to improve game experience and repair bugs.
Op starter started completely usseles thread about nothing.

Whiny Whiny whiny.... its easy to whine and make a whine thread as the whiners are many and they come to whine with you and gather a whiny group , You get strong...and feel a part of something big.. the big whiners group :yay:
I am sure most of those whiners havent sent a single support case for a bug or whatever... and thats the only way to influence... noone is obliged to read all the whiny threads so they take notice of what you whine about /not that they dont probably, but thats not the way/

I love the progress itself and I love the VU ... ofcourse I dont like the bumpy road for completion of this progress, but there is no other way... I hope all you whiners remember the gfx and the game itself 2-3 years ago ..ohh I forgot most of you are new born babies :laugh: but for those that remember ...tell me it was better! Or may be you liked to dress in F clothes when you were M avas... I understand ..its ok :rolleyes: and so on...

Before the previous big VU /change of gfx/ it was the same... whine , whine , whine.... and when you got titred /bugs were fixed/ I havent heard any whining about it... this will be the same case here... soon there will be no thread about it... more of you just need to cry out a bit... I understand that also, its human...

oooops.... I just won half of your audience of -repers addz..sorry for this ;)

oooops.... I just won half of your audience of -repers addz..sorry for this ;)

LOL thats fine you can have them ... nobody really wants them anyway :p

We were fairly warned,

Until then...

Peace out

1) didnt know that it was an open Beta; Dont have any official MA communication about that?

2) Agreed, EU has never been perfect(yet); I have good faith.

3) We were? And if so, does that make it right?

4) The billion threads CAN also help the game develop. If we all say yes and Amen, then things would never change. AND, constructive 'dont like' threads are good imo. Cause it reflects the opinions of players who care. AND there is nothing wrong with saying something is shit when it is shit.
5) Who are u to say, that people have to play something else? and do u have any suggestions what to play?

thanx

Spot pm

Finally some one had the balls :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Good thread! The childish behaviour of the people who started threads complaining about bugs, gfx and What Not!! within the 48 hour mark of the release of 10.0 is of a never before seen idiotic level. It's like the earths most whiny and stupid people is residing here on Entropiaforum. For goooods sake! PLEASE! Give i't a week atleast before you jump on the whinewagon! Thats the last one can demand.

I understand whining and complaining to a certain degree, if it's done with some thought, depth, reality and facts behind it. But these whine@sses are just too much. Quit playing! I wont miss you. :mad:

I did, in fact, submit a support case about a couple of things that I am not sure others have mentioned to MA. In particular, there appear to be database errors in the new VU, because I have lost hours of (rather boring) work in the shape of losing four TPs. This might be by design (New Oxford probably is, as it hardly exists any more - why the heck is that?) but maybe it isn't.

Has anyone else lost gathered TPs?

By the way, I would like to ask whether anyone else agrees with me that a thread in which people submit the details of bugs they have found (after checking that others haven't already done it) would be useful? I imagine that MA staff read this forum, and I also imagine that one forum post is easier to deal with than 30,000 support cases on the same subject.

Having said all that, I will say a couple more things. MA ought to have a public test server with character database mirroring, with no effect on the live server - it works rather well in another game I play. And VU 10 should never have been fully released in its current form. It's rubbish.

OK, but can we, please, have only a billion complaint threads about VU10 problems, without the extra 1 billion useless threads, one for each complaint thread, complaining about complaining?

In case you didn't notice, you just made a complaint thread about how you don't like something. Only difference between your thread and the VU10 complaint threads is that you're telling people to shut up, while they are reporting what problems they encountered and how it affects their gameplay. Completely useless/unconstructive vs. at least somewhat useful/constructive.

5) Who are u to say, that people have to play something else? and do u have any suggestions what to play?

I highly recommend peggle...

or with yourself :eek: ... but really I don't care, whatever makes you happy I suppose. :silly2:

Status
Back