To all the VU10 Crybabies

Status
ahahahah nice ! lol

i wouldnt mind the whine so much if it could be contained to a few long threads that i could skip over instead its bled over to almost every inch of this place.

everyone that whines about VU10 in there own less then clever thread needs to start by using the search function here.

this is in no way an crack at addz i agree with the first post for sure, didnt read much of the whine in this thread.

this is in no way an crack at addz i agree with the first post for sure, didnt read much of the whine in this thread.

If i can at least lure most of the whine in here and keep it out of the usefull section of the forum then this thread has at least gone partway to doing its job and was worth all the -reps.

At least its good to see that there are quite alot of other people out there that are feeling the same way on this topic as i am.

If i can at least lure most of the whine in here and keep it out of the usefull section of the forum then this thread has at least gone partway to doing its job and was worth all the -reps.

At least its good to see that there are quite alot of other people out there that are feeling the same way on this topic as i am.

true.

not to get off topic too much but gratz on the icon comp.

Hehe, no offence taken or meant here :D

I can't really play, already given all my usefull info, so just kinda looking for something else to do here at forum, and it was a very good way for me to get rid of my frustrations :silly2:

after all this said, I'm in peace with myself now and with MA and community lol ty for starting the thread though, felt good to rumble a bit :ahh:

hope to cya all in game very soon now tata :)

Well some people would not be happy with anything. You will alwqays have someone that will complain about something no one can ever please everyone.

Well some people would not be happy with anything. You will alwqays have someone that will complain about something no one can ever please everyone.

Everyone has their own testes and how they react to changes or how well they cope with a new version that needs polishing.

We knew this VU would be somewhat of an open beta,
We? Dude, seriously, if that's your opinion, don't try to give it a veneer of authenticity by using some vague reference to unnamed others.
Somewhat of ...? I certainly didn't expect it to be as buggy as many have reported here. I would guess that those who you refer to as 'whiners' didn't either. However, I'm pleased to hear that you're happy with what has been delivered.
We knew it wouldn't be perfect and that things were still in the pipeline,
Yes, that's called experience. We've been here before.
We were fairly warned,
Again, from the number of threads here on EF it seems that your "we" is really a misspelling of "I". From the length of time it's been in development I personally expected a lot more than has reportedly been delivered.
I'd be interested to hear what you consider to be a fair warning though.
Yet you all continue to make a billion threads about how you dont like it.

If you are going to continually cry and sook instead of making constructive support cases to help the process then please go play something else until 10.2 comes out ....
Interesting. I can see how you would know about the "billion threads", but how do you know that these people haven't made constructive support cases?
And what exactly are you objecting to anyway? People saying what faults they have found? Or posting to say that what has happened to another player has also happened to them, thus showing that something is not an isolated, unreproducible bug? The silhouette in the avatar creation screen thread comes to mind: people posting what gfx cards they have - including at least one whose card is Pixel Shader 3.0 compliant - strikes me as useful information for MA to track down and fix this problem. I really don't see why you dismiss posts like these as "whining" or "crying".

Or is it simply that you don't like the way that people have expressed themselves? From the buildup, it did seem that VU 10.0 was expected to solve global warming, the population explosion, the credit crunch, babysit the kids and make a nice cup of tea. Ok, I exaggerate but you get the idea. So if people feel let down over this, it's unreasonable to expect them, as paying clients, to suffer it in silence. IMHO.

Interesting. I can see how you would know about the "billion threads", but how do you know that these people haven't made constructive support cases?
And what exactly are you objecting to anyway? People saying what faults they have found? Or posting to say that what has happened to another player has also happened to them, thus showing that something is not an isolated, unreproducible bug? The silhouette in the avatar creation screen thread comes to mind: people posting what gfx cards they have - including at least one whose card is Pixel Shader 3.0 compliant - strikes me as useful information for MA to track down and fix this problem. I really don't see why you dismiss posts like these as "whining" or "crying".

Or is it simply that you don't like the way that people have expressed themselves? From the buildup, it did seem that VU 10.0 was expected to solve global warming, the population explosion, the credit crunch, babysit the kids and make a nice cup of tea. Ok, I exaggerate but you get the idea. So if people feel let down over this, it's unreasonable to expect them, as paying clients, to suffer it in silence. IMHO.

Clearly a "billion" was an exageration ... if you couldn't even work that much out im not even going to bother trying to explain the rest to you, I would just be wasting both my time and yours.

haha 30% players are not playing the game now...

but two years 4 a beta? i think MA needs another Project Manager

lol.. see u later in crysis or cod..

i will come back when i can loggin inside without problems...

but i believe you have reason but only in part

its better do something different now...

gl to 40% who has not any problems with 10.0

haha 30% players are not playing the game now...

but two years 4 a beta? i think MA needs another Project Manager

lol.. see u later in crysis or cod..

i will come back when i can loggin inside without problems...

but i believe you have reason but only in part

its better do something different now...

gl to 40% who has not any problems with 10.0

We went through all this before with the PhysX engine. People werent happy about it at the time but in the end it all worked out for the best.

This is just like that all over again so if people shutup for a while about the world comming to an end and just deal with it properly then we will all get there that much sooner.

waste of space

this is a waste of space post..
so why am i adding to it? i don't know

Here is something that could (partially) stop (minimise) the whinning: i called it "few days testing phase (with 0 costs of course)"

I'm curious: how many of us are whinning just for the sake of it and how many would really like to "see" all those problems solved...

CC

-rep for bitching about bitching, and try to find a post where I'm "crying" about VU10.

..!..

-rep for bitching about bitching, and try to find a post where I'm "crying" about VU10.

..!..

Im not bitching about bitching. Read the whole thread before you make posts and send -rep next time.

The point of this thread was to discourage people from making threads that aren't helpfull to improving the game and to instead make the threads and criticisms more positive and usefull for MA.

Im not bitching about bitching. Read the whole thread before you make posts and send -rep next time.

The point of this thread was to discourage people from making threads that aren't helpfull to improving the game and to instead make the threads and criticisms more positive and usefull for MA.

Cmon... Stop explaining... We're not kidds anymore.
I sometimes hate this forum, because as soon as u start a thread, peoples start to -rep or unsubcribe or start yelling "WTF this thread for"
Here are maaany peoples and even more toughts in theyr minds.
Some peoples will allways subscribe or unsubscribe all the threads.
Not all like everything and not all hate everything.
Its deep methafor that i wont explain in my lazy english :scratch2::laugh::D

I wanted to make a post, i wrot a lot, but then again, no. So i removed all of what i wrot! Here is my new post!

U go bitch about the whiners! Strong man! Hard man! Beer man!

Even if that is what you aim to do, your thread wont discourage THOSE people from making those threads, they will do them anyways, most of them are like me, they make threads when they feel like, about what they want, but you will become a victim of the forum trolls insted with this thread.
Even if i personaly prefer to be wasted on the floor, beeing recorded and undressing in webcam.

Last edited:
i personaly prefer to be wasted on the floor, beeing recorded and undressing in webcam.

:eek: .... are you trying to seduce me?

Well i think im off to bed! Dream sweet pplz!

I don't know exactly how disturbed to be by all that. But on a scale from 1 to 10 im running at around 11 right now .... :laugh:

I know what you said and you have no right to discourage people from posting! If you don't like to see "the whine" threads that follow a crap deployment from a company that should have their act together by now, don't read their fucking posts!
You can take the -rep you revenged on me and shove it up your self righteous ass Addz.

I know what you said and you have no right to discourage people from posting!

Im not discouraging anyone from posting. I am encouraging people to make their posts more constructive. I don't know how much clearer i can say that too you.

A quote from you.

ERM??? :loco:

Did you actually read the whole damn sentence you just quoted? Im going to go out on a limb and take a guess that the answer is no. Why don't i just give you some time to read it and THINK about it for a second then get back to me

... try to find a post where I'm "crying" about VU10.

" a crap deployment from a company that should have their act together by now"

Do i win now?

won_the_net.jpg

+rep for OP...jeez, we all know its gonna get patched and repatched and repatched again to iron out bugs, its been the same with every vu update ive seen in the last 3 years, why do people whinge about it, does it help you at all? make u feel better? personally i dont have any issues with the new vu, the graphics are awesome, movement control imo is way better from a fps perspective, night/day cycles are amazing, take a time out from hunting/mining/crafting if it bothers you so much and have a look around at your surroundings, the snowing at night time at solfais is incredible....

my 2 pecs:D

love the vu alrdy so stop complaining. i agree with the op

and your score of 11 gives you the right to make fun of those who can not enter the game? if you can not make any criticism because everything is perfect for you, why do you not stay playing the game instead of putting comments against the gamers who has real problems in the game???? Is not your problem man.. the game is perfect for you... go go.. play the game

(its easy to be an hero of Mindark if you have not problems man!)

and your score of 11 gives you the right to make fun of those who can not enter the game? if you can not make any criticism because everything is perfect for you, why do you not stay playing the game instead of putting comments against the gamers who has real problems in the game???? Is not your problem man.. the game is perfect for you... go go.. play the game

(its easy to be an hero of Mindark if you have not problems man!)

You want to know why i have no problems? Because when MA said Cry engine 2 I said "oh shit, my pc wont run that" and then i saved some money so that i could buy a new pc that did. Instead of waiting for it to be relased and then crying oh noes my pc doesn't work. I mean we knew this was comming literally for years, you had plenty of time.

Then I read all the help sections about how to fix the various bugs and install problems. Then i played the game.

And you know what, it still isn't perfect, even for me. But at least I make some helpfull support cases with infomation they need to make improvements, instead of just crying about it all day and expecting someone else to do ALL the work to fix it.

I've been through this before, i have this thing called patience. I know that it will all be awesome given time. I dont just expect and demmand MA to deliver everything to me on a silver platter RIGHT NOW like so many other people are.

Status
Back