Help: Toulan NFT egg is sold!

Status

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Edit:
Only the Toulan egg got sold, this was a website error according to Socrates on discord. The site now shows the Toulan egg as sold but the others as "coming soon".

So the Toulan egg is gone

---------------------------------------------------------Original post Below--------------------------------------------------------

That's all the eggs sold without a single announcement, so many fuckups...

GJ everyone!

hmlfr3u.png

Last edited:
so since i seen the toulan egg sold ive been checking back on the drop site every couple minutes waiting for the next mess up never once was there a bid/buy button whats really going on here????

Any idea what the caly egg sold for ? im a crypto noob

Its not MAs f up this time some had time machine they went to augst and bought them all.

Do we know that someone has actually bought each of them? Or are they using the sold out as a placeholder until they come up for sale?

I would guess its more like the result of the Toulan egg really sold, i hope they just removed the rest to clear the situation.

I would guess its more like the result of the Toulan egg really sold, i hope they just removed the rest to clear the situation.

Yeah let's hope so!

I also refreshed the site and didn't see it change untill it was sold.

Do we know that someone has actually bought each of them? Or are they using the sold out as a placeholder until they come up for sale?
Yeah. because changing the text from "sold out" to "not for sale yet" was way to complex of course.

of course take this with a grain of salt but when i msged live support just now after going back an forth trying to figure what the hell is going on I get a response that it is a glitch on the site and wait for the official MA announcement.......

Jesus christ, in regards to people disliking NFT's in the gaming industry because of these crap issues...

off to a great solid start MA 🤦‍♂️

No i'm not personally against NFT's directly see my other response with several links to why it is not necessarily a good thing to have or introduce.

of course take this with a grain of salt but when i msged live support just now after going back an forth trying to figure what the hell is going on I get a response that it is a glitch on the site and wait for the official MA announcement.......

regardless of sold or what has happened, the fact that they state "sold out" is not good. lol

regardless of sold or what has happened, the fact that they state "sold out" is not good. lol
o I know and I said the same to support this does not look good tho at all will be interesting to see how this plays out

I'll never understand MA. Just when you think they are changing. BAM!

"Team - I don't think we have done anything retarded in a while" "OK Boss leave it with me"

My guess:

They were just sold to the MA owned/favoured Avatars.

This time i think its hardly MA's fault, blame is on the website that was running the auction early, without sending out the notifications to the ones subscribed for info.

But ofc, trolling is fun, MA official announcment will be like:

I'll never understand MA. Just when you think they are changing. BAM!

"Team - I don't think we have done anything retarded in a while" "OK Boss leave it with me"

My guess:

They were just sold to the MA owned/favoured Avatars.
I dont think your to far off with that one.

snippets from Discord:
Socrates | Next Island
The others have not been sold, just to confirm that point

Socrates | Next Island
The website should update back to Coming Soon shortly.

snippets from Discord:
Socrates | Next Island

Socrates | Next Island
so one has actually been sold? how/when?

snippets from Discord:
Socrates | Next Island

Socrates | Next Island
That implies at least one was sold. Do you know which one(s) have been sold?

That implies at least one was sold. Do you know which one(s) have been sold?
The Toulan egg were sold for the 1 ETH starting bid, as it seems no one else noticed its up for bidding.
Buyer was named on discord, but as i'm not 100% sure as i just read a bit before going to sleep, i would rather avoid naming.

The Toulan egg were sold for the 1 ETH starting bid, as it seems no one else noticed its up for bidding.
Buyer was named on discord, but as i'm not 100% sure as i just read a bit before going to sleep, i would rather avoid naming.
there was no auction

Status
Back