Help: Toulan NFT egg is sold!

Status
Oh, it was 1 ETH BO?
I wonder if the buyer can keep it or not than.
From what i understan this NFT stuff is usually bound in a "smart contract" so if that "auction" was coded in then the owner of the nft changed within the blockchain. So they cant say oops we did a misstake with the sale pls give back.

From what i understan this NFT stuff is usually bound in a "smart contract" so if that "auction" was coded in then the owner of the nft changed within the blockchain. So they cant say oops we did a misstake with the sale pls give back.
Oh yeah! Im sure this is highly sophisticated stuff! Def no mobs stuck in trees or people stuck in space, needing manual intervention, on this endeavor! NO, Sir!

I mean, to be fair tho, I wouldnt be surprised AT ALL by MA, if there really is no NFT as such.

I mean, I can totally see that all MA did was to do a marketing post, had them make a website, and after an "auction" send out a (oh I SOOO hope it is still in paper form / via snail mail) contract and then manually add some ingame egg item to peoples account within PE. I also wouldnt be surprised if what ever advertisement or referral thingy they plan pairing that with, if that happens in 2 years.

The cookie prompt on that website doesnt even comply with EU law, like what?

Oh yeah! Im sure this is highly sophisticated stuff! Def no mobs stuck in trees or people stuck in space, needing manual intervention, on this endeavor! NO, Sir!

I mean, to be fair tho, I wouldnt be surprised AT ALL by MA, if there really is no NFT as such.

I mean, I can totally see that all MA did was to do a marketing post, had them make a website, and after an "auction" send out a (oh I SOOO hope it is still in paper form / via snail mail) contract and then manually add some ingame egg item to peoples account within PE. I also wouldnt be surprised if what ever advertisement or referral thingy they plan pairing that with, if that happens in 2 years.

The cookie prompt on that website doesnt even comply with EU law, like what?
you forgot 1 major thing the egg will take 6 years to hatch as well....

Yeah but they also dont have to make the NFT actually do anything either. They can just make another one and pretend that one doesn't exist.

holdup.jpg

1 ETH?!
Its wrapped eth which means you have to convert the eth to wrapped eth to buy it

Socrates | Next Island — Idag 19:24
It has come to light that some members of our community were able to purchase one of the test NFT’s that were placed on https://entropia.nft.io/. As this was unintended by Enjin or MindArk, and these test NFT’s are not the official utility token to signify the right to an affiliate agreement with MindArk, Enjin has issued a bug bounty to the purchaser for identifying this issue. Their test NFT’s image has been modified to ensure there is no confusion with the official tokens set to be auctioned off beginning August 1st.

I wonder why a Next Island Official is posting the Egg update rather than MindArk or Virtualsense (Toulan's owner)? :scratch2:
:popcorn:

Wild guess, they are after all communicating and its a matter of some importance, so news given asap is better than silence from all

The eggs is something they are all joint doing as its not exclusive to either planet aside of it being a "toulan egg" or "calypso egg" etc :p

Reality is most very often, boring.

Edit: it clearly is because of a coverup though :popcorn:

It has come to light that some members of our community were able to purchase one of the test NFT’s that were placed on https://entropia.nft.io/. As this was unintended by Enjin or MindArk, and these test NFT’s are not the official utility token to signify the right to an affiliate agreement with MindArk, Enjin has issued a bug bounty to the purchaser for identifying this issue. Their test NFT’s image has been modified to ensure there is no confusion with the official tokens set to be auctioned off beginning August 1st.
what did i say?.. Mindark Hapened bunch of clowns honestly :D

Wild guess, they are after all communicating and its a matter of some importance, so news given asap is better than silence from all

The eggs is something they are all joint doing as its not exclusive to either planet aside of it being a "toulan egg" or "calypso egg" etc :p

Reality is most very often, boring.

Edit: it clearly is because of a coverup though :popcorn:
To follow up, As we've seen for the last year and a half ish. Next Island communicates BY FAR the most among all PP including Mindark themselves.

It's why I support them, they actually communicate, fix important bugs when possible. Shoot even making the snowballed and snowball gun UL was a good showing of care.

To follow up, As we've seen for the last year and a half ish. Next Island communicates BY FAR the most among all PP including Mindark themselves.

It's why I support them, they actually communicate, fix important bugs when possible. Shoot even making the snowballed and snowball gun UL was a good showing of care.
100% this.
:beerchug:

They're the ones communicating anyway.

Love how no-one at MA is saying anything about this but a planet partner is. Like for what reason is MA staying quiet?

Love how no-one at MA is saying anything about this but a planet partner is. Like for what reason is MA staying quiet?

its not their fuckup? one should ask why NI is saying something instead of toulan if anything.

MA is based out of sweden as well remember, which comes with yearly financial revisions and state organs looking into every nook and cranny. MA is not rich enough to get those people to go away in the grand scheme of it all :p

had MA however been operating out ofmalta or some other tax haven atm and this happened i would off yeet myself out of the game asap lol a long time ago. :popcorn:

its not their fuckup? one should ask why NI is saying something instead of toulan if anything.

MA is based out of sweden as well remember, which comes with yearly financial revisions and state organs looking into every nook and cranny. MA is not rich enough to get those people to go away in the grand scheme of it all :p

had MA however been operating out ofmalta or some other tax haven atm and this happened i would off yeet myself out of the game asap lol a long time ago. :popcorn:
Actually it is their fuckup since they oversee the whole egg nft sale.

so since i seen the toulan egg sold ive been checking back on the drop site every couple minutes waiting for the next mess up never once was there a bid/buy button whats really going on here????
Was wondering the same thing. Didn't seem eggsactly fair to me!

Status
Back