Info: TWEN Vendor Inventory

I dont get Why you think you’re better than others. Are there not people in real life who are market analysts who aren’t millionaires and billionaires?

Why are you so upset besides you losing many ped?

All that has been stated are facts.
3 2 1... "bp70 is best gun i print peds" like all the time last week i farmed 200k ped and 3 twen wepons.....

And trying to sell it since age
Someone needs to learn not to spend what they are not okay with losing.

Like buying a weapon at it’s literal peak price when twen around the corner lol

Well yeah just put in here what you are ok with to loose 🤷

I am not upset, its a game ... i just dont understand why we allways...since 20 years... discuss the old topic about prices are to high...
Its in its nature that New stuff costs a lot and devalues over time

Two Options
Buy it if you can
Leave it if you cant

I am not better then anyone else i did just open my wallet and bought a time machine, rather then argueing about something i cant change in value.

Rather then complaining put your time into some grind 1.4 ped per token is a very high mu. By the end of twen a Sweater who Puts his time into farming culd flip 10 k profit on small mobs.
Wiki will lead you, do the Research.

Lets say you buy a car and you spend 5000 Euro on it

You will have repair Bills,fuel and what ever. It turns to a 10.000 investment over time. You wont ever be able to get that money back, its lost. But did this fact stop you from buying it ? No ... since it still brings you to work every day where you earn money ...

Its that simple

So there is no vendor on Rocktropia?
Edit: nvm im blind

So there is no vendor on Rocktropia?
Edit: nvm im blind
Though weakly held for the sniping, I've had both people tell me there's a vendor with stock and other saying no vendor. Haven't been able to fully verify yet. Ill update the first post to reflect thus.

- Glinting, no more in stock

Seems like all (F) superior coats and most (M) coats are gone by now?

Those coats are really nice! Imagine being a noob with this coat and the summer ring with perma 50% skillgain plus pills :D pew pew!

need update
DOA Strikehammer, Improved, TWEN Edition
2/2

Awe, really? They would be better remaining non-tradeable.
That’s a fucking horrible hot take. NOTHING should be untradable in a RCE. That’s why Viceroy is such a scam. You can get better armor/buffs for the same price AND sell it when you’re done.

That’s a fucking horrible hot take. NOTHING should be untradable in a RCE. That’s why Viceroy is such a scam. You can get better armor/buffs for the same price AND sell it when you’re done.
Viceroy is one of the best investments you can make while on your Entropia journey. It's the perfect next set after disciple armor and can last you well into combat professions levels of 50-100 by adding tiers and armor plate sets without it even being upgraded. Upgrading it really isn't needed and it's not a good cost tradeoff. Going after an Angel comparable set afterwards is better than upgrading Viceroy. Not every decision in Entropia is a good one, keep that in mind.

It's definitely not a scam, most of the material costs are TT value upon receiving a part, thus only rake and/or markup on the materials is lost when making your set. Upgrading plates, of which there are many choices, before your armor is the best idea thus allowing its use well into the future of your gameplay.

Non-tradeable items and gear serve a specific purpose in Entropia since it's not a true RCE. They balance the economy in the same way MindArk balances it with over/under supply. Let's not forget that you don't actually have ownership of anything in your account anyways, making it a pseudo-RCE at best.

It's unfortunate that they didn't include the non-tradeable clause in the item description, however, leaving it non-tradeable would allow them to have a nearly unlimited amount available (via restocks) which creates a token sink and a strategic choice in wether you should buy a coat or spend on something else that's tradeable.

In the original twen token announcement this is what they said:

Introducing TWEN Token​

In the upcoming Entropia Universe version update, we're introducing the TWEN Token, lootable from any creature across Entropia Universe!

With the TWEN Tokens, you can buy TWEN Edition items! You'll be able to use the TWEN Token to buy these items from a TWEN Trader! One TWEN Trader will be available on each planet, which offers different planet-specific TWEN items. TWEN Tokens and TWEN Edition items bought from the TWEN Trader are tradeable.

Items from the TWEN Token Traders are in limited supply and on a first-come, first-served basis.

Throughout the remaining TWEN Event, you will be able to continue enjoying the unique robot spawns. Let's continue celebrating Entropia Universe 20th anniversary!!

Originally Posted Here

I've highlighted the part where they said, "TWEN Edition items bought from the TWEN Trader are tradeable". So clearly in way said the superior twen coat would be tradeable no question about it.

In the original twen token announcement this is what they said:

I've highlighted the part where they said, "TWEN Edition items bought from the TWEN Trader are tradeable". So clearly in way said the superior twen coat would be tradeable no question about it.
What do we chalk up the fact it was set to non-tradeable then?

Incompetence... again... or?

Viceroy is one of the best investments you can make while on your Entropia journey. It's the perfect next set after disciple armor and can last you well into combat professions levels of 50-100 by adding tiers and armor plate sets without it even being upgraded. Upgrading it really isn't needed and it's not a good cost tradeoff. Going after an Angel comparable set afterwards is better than upgrading Viceroy. Not every decision in Entropia is a good one, keep that in mind.

It's definitely not a scam, most of the material costs are TT value upon receiving a part, thus only rake and/or markup on the materials is lost when making your set. Upgrading plates, of which there are many choices, before your armor is the best idea thus allowing its use well into the future of your gameplay.

Non-tradeable items and gear serve a specific purpose in Entropia since it's not a true RCE. They balance the economy in the same way MindArk balances it with over/under supply. Let's not forget that you don't actually have ownership of anything in your account anyways, making it a pseudo-RCE at best.

It's unfortunate that they didn't include the non-tradeable clause in the item description, however, leaving it non-tradeable would allow them to have a nearly unlimited amount available (via restocks) which creates a token sink and a strategic choice in wether you should buy a coat or spend on something else that's tradeable.
ghost is better than viceroy if you arent upgrading it

Viceroy is one of the best investments you can make while on your Entropia journey.
No it's not. Ghost is cheaper(essentially free except using decay) same with Gremlin.

I stopped reading after that because the first statement was untrue, so I assume the rest is as well.

THERE SHOULD BE NO UNTRADABLE ITEMS IN A REAL CASH ECONOMY MMORPG

Back