Twin Peaks Shops now on Sale!

neomaven

Old Alpha
Flerin neomaven Flerinson
I am currently selling shops in the new Twin Peaks Mall.

Here is the floorplan of the mall (all levels have identical floorplans):

mallfloorplan_361056.jpg

Please private message me here on EF if you would like to buy a shop.

Shops are selling much more quickly than anticipated; get one early to get your desired location!

Happy New Year! :shots:

Sales Update:

Level 1 Shop Prices:
L Shops: 12,000 PEDs
S Shops: 7500 PEDs

Level One:
01L - SOLD - Divine Vixen Incarnate - Mining, Weapons, Attachments, Tools
02S - SOLD - Banno Nosba Zombyone - Mid-Level Hunting Equipment
03S - SOLD - Michael Smoerble Stock - Mid-Level Hunting Equipment
04L - SOLD - Lady Lady Wolf Wolf - Clothing
05L - SOLD - Aron Hunter Olis - Signs & Furniture
07S - SOLD - Rick Ter Scale - Looted Items: Weapons, Armor etc.
08S - SOLD - Warants Skalman Skalmanson - Looted Items: Weapons, Armor
10L - SOLD - Flerin neomaven Flerinson - Looted Items: Weapons, Armor etc.
11L - SOLD - Miggobar Miggobar Nostra - Pets
12S - SOLD - Adriana ADI Zulawinska - Resources & Misc. Items
13S - SOLD - Spod Spod Spodley - Discount Weapons and Items
14L - SOLD - Buzz Erik Lightyear - Tools, Mining, Signs & Furniture

Level Two Shops on sale starting 08:00 MA time, Wed. Jan 3rd.

Level Two Shop Prices:
L Shops: 14,000 PEDs
S Shops: 9,000 PEDs

Level Two:
01L - SOLD - Mike Freyr Perry - Clothing
02S - SOLD - Heaven Deadly Sin - Resources: Ores
03S - SOLD - PigBenis Pig Hateraid - Crafted Components & Resources
04L - SOLD - Photon Photonic Edge - Weapons & Attachments
05L - Available Sales Thread
07S - SOLD - Michael geats Platzgummer - Resources, Mindforce & Misc. Items
08S - SOLD - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs - Real Estate: Apartments and Shops
10L - RESERVED
11L - SOLD - Spod Spod Spodley - Discount Weapons & Armor
12S - SOLD - Vullen Copern Salo - Resources: Mineral Ore & EnMatter
13S - SOLD - Par Pirro Andersson - Armor & Weapons
14L - SOLD - Snake Slither Hellfire - Crafting Blueprints & Components

Level Three Shops will be open starting Monday, Jan. 8

Level Three Shop Prices (variable based on location):
L Shops: 22000-40000 PEDs
S Shops: 14000-20000 PEDs

Level Three:
01L - SOLD - Jenna Star Mercury - High Level Hunting Gear & Skills
02S - SOLD - manu manuel man83 - High Level Armor & Weapons
03S - SOLD - Trifle Misty Gizmos - Resources
04L - SOLD - Minas alh Lhander - Entropia Resource Exchange
05L - SOLD - Herbinosh Dendril Rakowski - Armor, Platings & Equipment
07S - SOLD - Tzepelea Tzepu Geri - Rare Items and Equipment
08S - SOLD - SAD SHADOW DEATH - Resources
10L - SOLD - ETOPIA BOZZO PARACELTZ - Etopia's Fashion Boutque
11L - SOLD - Ginta Smilga Niedra - Mining Amps & Equipment
12S - SOLD - Madge Mags Moran - High Level Armor & Looted Items
13S - SOLD - Maximus Alive Goodevil - Rare Items & Equipment
14L - SOLD - Buzz Erik Lightyear - Armor & Mining Tools

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, three shops have already sold, and lots of other inquiries.

Be sure to contact me if you have a particular shop in mind!

I am currently selling shops in the new Twin Peaks Mall.

Only shops on Level 1 will be sold for now, to make shopping more convenient for shoppers.

Tell you what, I've never been an Uber Arse kisser, but this Idea Is great, and a good start to good managment. +rep.

Hope It goes aswell as you hope ;)

If you need an uber beautician to help attract customers, I will take a shop off your hands as a freebie & if you promise to pay the rent + you must ask really nicely :D

(wish I could afford one ;))

:lolup:

I hope that works out for ya pinky :D

Cool, looking forward to seeing some stock in there.

Sorry if this is an stupid question, but what does the 150/10/0 and so on at the floor plan mean ?

And congrats to the purchase Mr Neomaven.

Sorry if this is an stupid question, but what does the 150/10/0 and so on at the floor plan mean ?

And congrats to the purchase Mr Neomaven.

You have 150 item points inside, 10 outside and 0 in the additional area I think

82,500 so far up front if my math is right. :eek:

If all sell on first floor, this floor will be:

117,000 up front

Last edited:
I want one!

Wait... Just relized I got nothing to sell... :scratch2:

Hope there will be some left in the end of january though...

@spud, the rent goes to MA, neo gets the cash for the shops and the 2.5% sales tax

edit, BTW i got a shop there , just settting it up now, stock is not even close to being finalized yet as this shop will be a step up from my usual starter gear. but i dont have a lot of that in stock right now.

More things to come :)

and Neo, i think you have a roaring susscess on your hands here, twin was a bargain @ 350k plus what ever extra you apid to robroy.

and i like your pricing of the shops, and your sales method, v well done. + rep.

@spud, the rent goes to MA, neo gets the cash for the shops and the 2.5% sales tax

edit, BTW i got a shop there , just settting it up now, stock is not even close to being finalized yet as this shop will be a step up from my usual starter gear. but i dont have a lot of that in stock right now.

More things to come :)

and Neo, i think you have a roaring susscess on your hands here, twin was a bargain @ 350k plus what ever extra you apid to robroy.

and i like your pricing of the shops, and your sales method, v well done. + rep.

Thanks for the kind words spod! :)

I tried to price the shops so that regular players could afford them, and take a try at running a shop, and hopefully being profitable. I think we have a nice mix on level one: clothing, pets, weapons, mining equipment, & furniture.

I think your store will be a great success as well, since you have made a great name for yourself offering items at very fair prices. The location is also a natural, given that Twin Peaks has always been a very active center of EU commerce.

Best of luck to all those who bought shops! I think if you give the shop the attention it needs, you will really be able to sell a large volume of items. Even with small markups, a shop in one of these new malls can be quite successful.

:wtg:

It appears I've revealed that I've never owned any sort of real estate through my blunder :ahh:

Bathroom hmm how much is that. :yay: and whats the point

Bathroom hmm how much is that. :yay: and whats the point

I was thinking the exact same thing :scratch2:
Well I remember when me and my girlfriends were 14, when we had been shopping clothing, we went to the shoppingmall bathroom and put it on right away often. Perhaps thats what its there for. Or perhaps neo will start serving vodka binary in his penthouse! who knows?

**UPDATE**

All shops sold on Level 1 in less than 4 hours!

Level 2 will be opened for sale next week.

Thanks to all who bought shops, and best of luck with them!

:yay:

If you need an uber beautician to help attract customers, I will take a shop off your hands as a freebie & if you promise to pay the rent + you must ask really nicely :D

(wish I could afford one ;))

Tell ya what Pinky.
If Neomaven donates a shop to you for your beauty service i would donate any rent shortfall you you get from selling your service.
If you arn't able to sell enough haircuts to cover rent, i'll cover the rest :)
The only catch is it will have to be a small shop

**UPDATE**

All shops sold on Level 1 in less than 4 hours!

Level 2 will be opened for sale next week.

Thanks to all who bought shops, and best of luck with them!

:yay:

Holy :eek:
Thats fast!!

...Wish I bought a mall :silly2:

Ahem! :wise:
Only in the last two years.

(Free bump :flip:)

When quoting someone and changing emphasis (like making something bold, for example), it is common courtesy to note the changes, otherwise you are skewing the person's context and message.

Anyway, I assume you are correct about this. But then again, what matters in relation to Twin Peaks and commerce is the the more recent history, not things that went on over 2 years ago :)

When quoting someone and changing emphasis (like making something bold, for example), it is common courtesy to note the changes, otherwise you are skewing the person's context and message.

Anyway, I assume you are correct about this. But then again, what matters in relation to Twin Peaks and commerce is the the more recent history, not things that went on over 2 years ago :)

Bold Bold Bold Bold Bold

Ahem, this text says Bold :wise:

Which Bold do you think I'm Ahem-ing about? :silly2:

I hopr you see me point because I didn't see yours, should I have included the first sentance in the "pice"/"paragraph" (whatever it's called)? :scratch2:

Gratz Neo...you are a busy man indeed....:cool:

congratz on fast sales and doing good on an excellent investment.
i was surprised by the cheap prices you sell for. if it was me i would never sell for less than 10k small and 20k large shops because they are worth it in my opinion.

how do you plan to keep real estate resellers away from your mall?

btw happy new year everybody :yay:

congratz on fast sales and doing good on an excellent investment.
i was surprised by the cheap prices you sell for. if it was me i would never sell for less than 10k small and 20k large shops because they are worth it in my opinion.

how do you plan to keep real estate resellers away from your mall?

btw happy new year everybody :yay:

The shops are only sold via private trade, not on auction.

I am doing my best to make sure the mall shops are occupied by active crafters and shopowners, not resellers. I want to create the best shopping experience possible for all visitors, so I am trying to be quite selective in who gets a shop, while still offering fair prices.

its smart to get one floor really working prove that the customers are there then sell shops on other floors. need thing long term and I think you do ^.^

Me thinks a few ppl on your list of new owners might get a little miffed at being called "Regular players":scratch2:

Me thinks a few ppl on your list of new owners might get a little miffed at being called "Regular players":scratch2:

Somehow I doubt they'll lose sleep over it.

Level 2 Shops Pricing and Availability

I have updated the first thread in this post with the prices and availability of Level 2 Shops.

Shops will be sold on a first-come first-served basis, taking into account who I determine will be capable of running an active shop that provides a positive shopping experience to visitors.

Resellers need not apply (see this thread).

I will not accept any PM reservations from people who I do not know to be active shopowners or crafters/tailors.

I will be on Level 1 in the center of the Twin Peaks Mall starting at 8 am Calypso time, Wed. Jan 3rd. I will be there for at least 4 hours, or until all the shops are sold.

PM me here on EF if you have any questions or need more information.

Also, I am not taking ANY reservations for Level 3 shops until Level 2 is completely sold. Price of Level 3 Shops are TBD.

neomaven

Just curious, is there a reason lvl 2 is more expensive than level 1?

Back