Twin Peaks Shops now on Sale!

Just curious, is there a reason lvl 2 is more expensive than level 1?

Think of it this way:

The "real" prices of the shops are the prices I will announce for the Level 3 Shops.

Those who bought shops early, on Level 1, got a discount for helping get the mall off the ground, and active.

Level 2 Shopowners will receive a smaller discount, while shops on Level 3 will be sold at full price.

Level 3 is somewhat more desirable, since it is closest to the rooftop Teleporter. However, this will become less of an advantage if MA allows us to install a televator, as announced on the EU website last week.

Good point, makes sense to use the discounted lvl 1 as proof of concept.

Very best of luck on this, I am sure I will regret not getting my own petshop in the mall down the road...

Televator would indeed be a nice addition.

I know , I know :)

Bathroom hmm how much is that. :yay: and whats the point

I have shitted on my pants when I lost 100 ped hunting with no return, I had nowhere to go but, now ... there you go :)

Neo must be businessman #1 in this viritual world :)

GL.

The last of the level 2 shops in the Twin Peaks mall will be sold in about 1h 30 mins (08:00 MA time), so if you would like a relatively inexpensive shop, now is the time to grab one.

I will be in the center of Level 2 of the mall.

Level 3 shops will be quite a bit more expensive, and should be released on Monday.

All shops on Level 2 have now been sold.

Best of luck to all those who purchased shops on Levels 1 and 2!!! Sales are very active in the first few days of the mall opening, and will only get stronger in the days to come!

Last edited:
lol, the second floor sold too allready. You sure are fast!

Nice going! :wtg:

Ive taken a little look and compared to the other malls yours sure is best !

great job !!

I must say, I wasn't sure the malls were going to get me to shop there instead of the auction.... Wandered over to Twin mall today and was surprised to see how well set up it already is, with good stuff and good prices.

Nice going. The auction just may start to lose business with good mall prices to compete with it.

I must say, I wasn't sure the malls were going to get me to shop there instead of the auction.... Wandered over to Twin mall today and was surprised to see how well set up it already is, with good stuff and good prices.

Nice going. The auction just may start to lose business with good mall prices to compete with it.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Twin Peaks Mall shopping experience! I have tried to provide shops with a wide array of item offerings, and will continue that effort in the offering of the Level 3 Shops.

I plan to make an announcement with availability and pricing details this weekend, with the shops being released on Monday, January 8.

In the meanwhile, feel free to send me some feedback on any shops you would like to see in the mall that do not currently exist, or any other improvements.

Thanks!

neomaven

The shops are only sold via private trade, not on auction.

I am doing my best to make sure the mall shops are occupied by active crafters and shopowners, not resellers.

Can you please explain why your shops are not sold to resllers?

Some people have bad things to say about resellers but I can honestly say from a miners point of veiw that resllers are (imo)the best people to sell too.

Ever tried selling to a crafter when their crafting? Do you see many crafters travelling up to CND to buy yr ores and ens? Some crafters even want to pay less than the resellers price and will only buy the things they require, which means you end up chasing around until u've sold everything wasting valueable mining time when resellers in general buy all you find.

Resellers are often slated by many as bad people, but I have found that they are the ones who are dedicated to what they do, they are honest and fair and offer a very good service to miners and if yu are happy with their prices then their service is second to none.

Regards

Jack Scudd Samuels

Can you please explain why your shops are not sold to resllers?

Some people have bad things to say about resellers but I can honestly say from a miners point of veiw that resllers are (imo)the best people to sell too.

My choice to handle the sales of the shops directly has nothing to do with a like or dislike of resellers.

My goal is to get a nice range of many different types of shops, and to ensure that those who first own the shops have intentions of running an active shop within the mall. The purpose of this is to provide a good shopping experience to mall visitors, so that they come back again and again. If many of the shops were owned by speculators hoping the value of the shops would increase, there would be fewer attractions within the mall, and less reason for players to visit. Also, empty shops do not generate tax revenue for the mall owner (me).

Everyone benefits from having all of the shops in the mall active: shoppers, shopowners (a busier mall means more sales for other shopowners in the mall, which means a faster return on their outlay to acquire their shop), and the mallowner.

Thanks for the explanation, I misunderstood yr statement about resellers. I thought you meant a reseller of items was not welcome, not a reseller of the shop itself.

I have visited yr Mall several times already and must say its great, well run even tho its early days but what a fantastic start.

I wish you all the best in yr venture and only wish I could afford a shop in a Mall to sell my resouces, maybe one day.

Good Luck for the future Neo

Jack Scudd Samuels

It is a nice mall Neo, now save your money for whatever cool thing Marco was hinting at in his last release...I am sure you will be in the game:)

Can I ask what you do IRL?

Big Gratz man!

Your mall is awsome!!! :yay:

Just visited it and I was stunned. I mean getting it going in such a short time is really a nice job. There are a lot of interesting shops and I'm sure that I'll pay you another visit soon!

Won't flame anyone, but I'm a little sad about Skalman's shop. Thought he might offer some high end gear. Not that I could afford it, but it's always interesting to go around and see something special... :wtg:

Last edited:
Is there any reason why there is no reply to PM's Neo?

31 December 06:
Please private message me here on EF if you would like to buy a shop.

Shops will be sold on a first-come first-served basis, taking into account who I determine will be capable of running an active shop that provides a positive shopping experience to visitors.

When I Pm'd you a few days ago, the shop I was looking at, did not have reserved next to it... now it has :-(

A pity....... and GL with the sales.

Mags

Last edited:
Is there any reason why there is no reply to PM's Neo?

Mags

:cool: Male only mall:cool:

MOM hehe

*edit*Doh why didnt i read the list on page nr1 :scratch:

Ah I see MOM lol

:cool: Male only mall:cool:

MOM hehe

*edit*Doh why didnt i read the list on page nr1 :scratch:

Not at all, I love women!!

There are several females running shops in the mall alreadY: Lady Wolf, Smoerble, Deadly, and one reserved on the 3rd level.

PM Sent Mags!

If I can't have what I want, let me want what I have.
:yay: :yay: :yay:

Shops on level 3 are going fast.

If you have an interest in shop on this level, please contact me via PM.

Due to high demand, prime location and their proximity to the rooftop teleporter, shops on level 3 are priced considerably higher than those on levels 1 and 2 were. once the mall is firmly established, and all shops are sold, I expect that Level 3 will be the busiest part of the mall.

Prices on Level 3 range as follows, depending on location:

S Shops: 14000-20000 PEDs

L Shops: 22000-40000 PEDs

Only 4 Shops left on Level 3!!

Contact me via PM for prices.

Also, I posted this in another thread, but is more relevant here:

Once the Level 3 shops are all sold (will be complete on Monday) I plan to launch a website for just this purpose, with a very handy directory of each level of the Twin Peaks Mall, along with details on each shop. Shopowners will also have the ability to promote any kind of special deals they are running (i.e. Etopia's recently announced special on Master Coats). This website will be announced early this week, stay tuned!!!

Bumpiebumpbump

I am honoured that I am now the proud owner of a shop in Twin Mall under great management of Neo :yay:

Bumpiebumpbump

I am honoured that I am now the proud owner of a shop in Twin Mall under great management of Neo :yay:

yes you are and its

The best Little Ore house

in twin

Level 3 Shops are now open to the public! :yay:

Only 3 shops left available on the most desirable floor of the mall (closest to rooftop TP). Contact me via PM here on EF if interested.

Prices so low.. Its like a bunch of two bit ores!

congrats Neomaven! looks like you already have recouped most of your investment:woot:

Nicko

I must say that I wandered about the Twin Mall this evening.

And what a nice time it was :) There are shops catering for most people.

The place has really come alive with most of the shops trading and some of the shops are a site to behold.

Well done every Shop Owner for making the most of this Mall concept. They are a really nice way to browse around and spend our peds.

Back