Discovery: Ufo l

Does it work in space? Can you attach a thruster to it?

Gz :)

No attachments.

That's a shame that a thruster cannot be attached. Do we know if it can be flown around in space though? As a thruster is not required for that. I'm guessing it can't but wishful thinking as would be great to see some 50's style flying saucers around up there!

Nothing is more epic actually then looting one.
Congrats Taco ...and also Congrats to ND and his team for creating such cool vehicle.

Good Luck Taco with the sale!( dang was BO for @3k peds )

Nothing is more epic actually then looting one.
Congrats Taco ...and also Congrats to ND and his team for creating such cool vehicle.

Good Luck Taco with the sale!( dang was BO for @3k peds )

Yeah, I thought 3k was like 2k too high.

Before I sold it everyone said "omg buy out is too high!"

After I sold it everyone said "omg you should have asked 5k!"

Lol either way, I am happy it found a home. I knew I don't use vehicles enough to fully enjoy it, so I am glad someone who is on Caly a lot more got it and can show it off :)

Time to loot another, my RT friends ...I will be home in an hour and spawning kong.

So that's where I left it!!:eyecrazy:
Gratz!;)

By the way, I don't know how that stuff got in the trunk. It's not mine..... I swear! :silly2:

Yeah, thanks for cleaning it out first :p

What am I supposed to do with a 14 cases of Zima, a 9-Iron, some paddle-balls, a foam cowboy hat, and a water buffalo?

There better be a brick of something good at the bottom of this mess!

Last edited:
Yeah, thanks for cleaning it out first :p

What am I supposed to do with a 14 cases of Zima, a 9-Iron, some paddle-balls, a foam cowboy hat, and a water buffalo?

There better be a brick of something good at the bottom of this mess!
shhhh not so loud.... Keep looking, it's in there. ;) By the way the water buffalo was a funny story. I got it when that hooker...... Errrrr yeah funny story! :ahh::wtg:

Last edited:
nice find mate :)

was fortunate enough to drive this yesterday - its friggin amazing

Yeah, I thought 3k was like 2k too high.

Before I sold it everyone said "omg buy out is too high!"

After I sold it everyone said "omg you should have asked 5k!"

Lol either way, I am happy it found a home. I knew I don't use vehicles enough to fully enjoy it, so I am glad someone who is on Caly a lot more got it and can show it off :)

Well the first quads sold for 3k+ until the supply rose. Ofc they were space worthy but all vehicles are expensive when first discovered and the UFO is likely to be pretty unique if it only drops from zombie kong.

GZ!

Only the naming is wrong!

Its called UFO, UFO stands for; Unidentified flying object.
I think IFO (Identified flying object) must be the correct name.

peace!

first off GRATZ!!!

But why is it a UFO if it has been discovered? Wouldn't it be identified as a Flying Saucer? Making is an IFO Identified Flying Object?

GZ!

Only the naming is wrong!

Its called UFO, UFO stands for; Unidentified flying object.
I think IFO (Identified flying object) must be the correct name.

peace!

first off GRATZ!!!

But why is it a UFO if it has been discovered? Wouldn't it be identified as a Flying Saucer? Making is an IFO Identified Flying Object?

You guys are totally right! The thing is, as soon as I discovered it, it stopped being "unidentified", cuz it is inherent in a discovery that the thing be known to the person discovering it, otherwise, they wouldn't had known wtf they were looking at! So you guys are right, but I have to give props where they are due...

Right after I discovered it, EMW said "you dumb so-and-so....if you discovered it, then its not a "Ufo"....it's an "fo" you spelled it wrong!" So he beat ya to it. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, "Flying saucer" would have been more consistent. Still, very nice vehicle.

Gratz to the find but I must say:

The idea of saucer is cool, but why name it UFO? Why make it look like shit when the designers can make much better crafts? This game is getting more and more ridiculous and its sad...

I just dont see how you guys enjoy this :) (only enjoyable part is that is something new, and worth loads of cash, in a few months time u will look at it as trash)

TJ:bandit:

The idea of saucer is cool, but why name it UFO?

Maybe the name is supposed to be some internal slang, and maybe cooler than "Flying Saucer".

Why make it look like shit when the designers can make much better crafts? This game is getting more and more ridiculous and its sad...

Well, why not I'd say? I Think the idea of a round UFO-like vessel is pretty cool.

As for useability, it's (slightly) faster than a chopper while it still fits 4 people.

My guess is that the people who doesn't like the UFO is pretty much the same people who doesn't like vampires and zombies and Thinks that Everything on rocktropia sucks. ;)

Maybe the name is supposed to be some internal slang, and maybe cooler than "Flying Saucer".

Well, why not I'd say? I Think the idea of a round UFO-like vessel is pretty cool.

As for useability, it's (slightly) faster than a chopper while it still fits 4 people.

My guess is that the people who doesn't like the UFO is pretty much the same people who doesn't like vampires and zombies and Thinks that Everything on rocktropia sucks. ;)

I actually like the idea of flying saucers, just not this type of crap looking thing. And yes, I'm that type that also hates all the shit on Rocktropia. That planet is a complete JOKE, and destroyed what Entropia was (yeaah yeaah, you can tell me to leave, but I already am only selling and watching how this game is just getting worse :) )

And yes, I'm that type that also hates all the shit on Rocktropia.

The good thing with planets with different developers is that you can chose to stay on any planet you want.

If you don't like the developer of specific planet, or you don't like how the planet is developing, you have the option of chosing to spend your time on other planet(s) you like better, there is no need to sell out just because one of the planets isn't in your taste.

I Think that's the great things with planets, that the planets have independent developers and they all are different in one way or Another.

I'm that type that also hates all the shit on Rocktropia. That planet is a complete JOKE, and destroyed what Entropia was

Why blame ND and his planet ....is a planet with no economy.....

The good thing with planets with different developers is that you can chose to stay on any planet you want.

If you don't like the developer of specific planet, or you don't like how the planet is developing, you have the option of chosing to spend your time on other planet(s) you like better, there is no need to sell out just because one of the planets isn't in your taste.

I Think that's the great things with planets, that the planets have independent developers and they all are different in one way or Another.

i Wonder if you read what you wrote will you write it again ?

PP is just smoke the whole system is ran by MA you play on arkadia or caly you play against the same system.

gz on the ship i like it

Changing planets is just a very minor change. I hate seeing "NEVERDIE" items around and its whole theme. But its not just about RT. The whole game is something I dont enjoy anymore. And we can see from the communication of KIM that not everything is alright. Many things that were actually good got destroyed, and I've waited too long for these things to change. I hope I can sell out asap and be done with this :)

I find it funny the SB the reseller has put on this UFO. See the ingame auction. I think he has lost his mind!

I would imagine this cannot go from planet to space or back because of no way to attach a thruster , but was it tested actually in space ?

I find it funny the SB the reseller has put on this UFO. See the ingame auction. I think he has lost his mind!

well there is post on the forum whith what he claim 5K offer it good for the economy look like mayby mod fap can be sold for 350K again after all:laugh:

I hate seeing "NEVERDIE" items around and its whole theme.

I hate see people running around with shadow, mod faps, imk2/mod merc etc :laugh:

I can't help you don't like the items other people use, but it's your option (not) to get/use any item that you don't like. The exception is if you're on in "item restricted" area (for instance Arctic/rocktropia, The HUB/cyrene or Ancient Greece/NI), but as long as you stay on Calypso you aren't forced to use any rocktropia item.

I would imagine this cannot go from planet to space or back because of no way to attach a thruster , but was it tested actually in space ?

I Think that, technically, vehicles can have a built in thruster (like Sleipnir IV and Sleipnir X). Another way to see it, if it's possible to leave a mothership or space station with it (if it can pass through the "door").

If this can go into space only the owner knows... it's slower than quad though, and is likely to be shot down fairly easy in space (meaning it will lose TT).

When I checked the auction, it looked like it was in a hand of a reseller who reposted it for 2x purchase price, so I guess it will need a second looted one with a serious owner to find out...

Changing planets is just a very minor change. I hate seeing "NEVERDIE" items around and its whole theme. But its not just about RT. The whole game is something I dont enjoy anymore. And we can see from the communication of KIM that not everything is alright. Many things that were actually good got destroyed, and I've waited too long for these things to change. I hope I can sell out asap and be done with this :)

Why? Neverdie is a part of the universe. He gave his heart and soul. It got sidelined and crushed, until you give as much you will never know. I actually like to see RT relics show up, songs on radio, items in game, you name it etc...

Yes MA needs to change things, they need to bring back old feel to the game. Making the game fancy and shiny will not make it better it has to be playable and enjoyable.

Back