Discovery: Ufo l

Anyone have any update on if it was ever resold?

So far all I know is that I sold it for 3k, and it was relisted for like 6k or something, but was pulled off of auction afaik. Can anyone confirm resale? I want to keep grinding Kong when I get back to playing soon, and would like to have a decent idea of price. The rarity factor would be gone when another one loots, I would guess that a second one would be 1-2k at most. Just curious what you all think.

Edit: Ignore what I said above. I was away from game for a while and didn't know others had been looted.

Last edited:
Anyone have any update on if it was ever resold?

So far all I know is that I sold it for 3k, and it was relisted for like 6k or something, but was pulled off of auction afaik. Can anyone confirm resale? I want to keep grinding Kong when I get back to playing soon, and would like to have a decent idea of price. The rarity factor would be gone when another one loots, I would guess that a second one would be 1-2k at most. Just curious what you all think.

It's not a matter of when as there are at least four of those already.

This price you mention is simply ridiculous, gratz for sellers.

It's not a matter of when as there are at least four of those already.

This price you mention is simply ridiculous, gratz for sellers.

Oh, damn...i have been away from game for almost 1 month now, didn't know more had been looted...I looked at EL, but didn't see them. If there are at least 4 now, then yeah that price is ridiculous.

There's no such thing as ridiculous price when it comes to rare, let alone unique, items. And yep, it's still unique.

There's no such thing as ridiculous price when it comes to rare, let alone unique, items. And yep, it's still unique.

I saw 3 more being looted this weekend

I saw 3 more being looted this weekend

Wait perv, really? I believed teiwaz storm at first, but then svarog I believed too...and you I totally believe...so wait...how fucking many have been loooted? for realsies? I am so confused now.

Sry, we had a little fun the other day... so now it's yours + 3 more.
Afaik that's all there is tho, with the firepower needed to hunt Kong a random passerby can't just go and get one.

If u divide the decay to the loot we got i'd say they sell damn cheap... :p

but then svarog I believed too

Well, I haven't been online for 3 or 4 days so they could as well loot 10 ufos and a golden kong-sized statue of ND to boot without me knowing. EL indeed shows 3 more ufos from last Sunday, when it was spawned first time in a month.

omg figures...this eekend was rinking a lot...and not playing, even tho i as back from my trip

edit: wtf w key and d key!

Back