01:25:02

Player name not visible when in a vehicle
1:51:03

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Mothership repairs not latching when using interact button
  • Date Found: 02/22/2024
Description:
  • Expected: Previous UI I could press interact nutton and repairs in MS would latch on until fully repaired or tool broken
  • Actual: interact button only works once. Use of auto tool only works when the cursor is on the repair unit. It stops doing any repairs when moving the cursor/moouse pointer away to any other area of the screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Be in MS
  2. Attempt repair of one area (EG Reactor)
  3. Click interact
  4. only one repair click gets delivered
  5. use auto tool
  6. repaires are delivered only when mouse pointer is on the repair area

Bug Report
  • Title: Movement Keys not working when icon placed in the action bar and clicked with a mouse.
  • Date Found: 02/21/2024
Description:
  • Expected: When a movement action is placed on the action bar and clicked by a mouse character moves.
  • Actual: Character does not move.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Place a movement icon (Rotate Left, Move Left, Move Backward, Move Forward, Move Right, Rotate Right) on an action bar.
  2. Click on the icon with the mouse
  3. Character doesn't move.

Bug Report
  • Title: Certain actions do not work at all when clicking them on action bar
Description:
  • Expected: Actions to work after clicking
  • Actual: Nothing
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Click Rotate Left - Nothing happens
  2. Click Rotate Right - Nothing happens
  3. Click Use Look Up - Nothing happens
  4. Click Use Look Down - Nothing happens
  5. Click Use Jump/Move Up - Nothing happens
  6. Click Move Down - Nothing happens
  7. Click Move Left - Nothing happens
  8. Click Move Right - Nothing happens
All actions bound to a spot on a action bar. I tried adding keybinds, but that didn't work (other commands/tools work w/o binding)
I just saw an earlier post... all functions above work in the action library, don't work when attached to an action bar!!

PS - Need more toolbars if we can't place anything anywhere!!

index.php

Last edited:
I see this same issue when hunting and using the interact (F key, mouse click on mob, and interact icon on an action bar) I also see it when trying to pickup a vehicle. It used to move my character to the vehicle to pick it up.
Also It won't move me next to another avatar to open a trade window.

Bug Report
  • Title: Jumping cancels interaction/auto use tool
  • Date Found: [02/21/2024]
Description:
  • Expected: Just jumping
  • Actual: Jumping while auto shooting cancels auto use tool, shooting stops.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Use interact to start shooting mob
  2. Press jump key, shooting stops.

Bug Report
  • Title: Friend List Issue with Incognito Players
Description:
  • Expected: Players in Incognito mode on the Friend List appear with a red background indicating they are Incognito.
  • Actual: Incognito friends do not show up with a red background indicating they are Incognito
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Open Friend List
  2. Incognito Friends do not appear with red background
  3. You can tell they are incognito because you cannot click and expand their details.

When mining I do not see any coordinates on the radar ... I cannot mine like that !!!

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Player Name Links and Items Links are the same color (readability issues).
Description:
  • Expected: Player Name Links and Item Name Links to be different colors in chat.
  • Actual: Player Name Links and Item Name Links are the same color in chat.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Look at a chat window.
  2. Observe that Player Name Links and Item Name Links are the same color.
  3. Experience confusion when reading chat differentiating between items and players
Screenshots:
This screenshot shows Player Name Links and Item Name Links in chat. It is confusing to read:
o1fCsxF.png

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Cryo reload lagg/freeze
  • Date Found: 21-Feb-2024
Description:
  • Expected: fluent cryo reload as any other weapon with no lagg or freeze
  • Actual: when reload bar is full game freeze for a sec and go on everytime
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Take a cryo chip and hunt a monster ( in my case its the Cryo Twen chip)

Bug Report
  • Title: Loadouts do not work as they used to
Description:
  • Expected: Clicking a Loadout should unequip any items that were not part of the Loadout when it was created.
  • Actual: Clicking a Loadout that should unequip items not in the Loadout and leave only equipped items does not unequip items that were not in the Loadout. The system generates the message in screenshot below and leaves armor equipped.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Select and click a loadout that is different from what is currently equipped.
  2. Observe that it does not attempt to remove the items that are equipped but are not part of the selected Loadout.
Screenshots:
In this screenshot I attempted to select my "Swunt" Loadout. In the previous UI this would remove my armor but keep my equipped clothing items attached. Now it posts the message on the screen stating that all the items are already equipped. I expected to see my armor come off and clothing stay on:

j9VeARn.png

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Map and Contact Icons missing from Main Menu Bar.
Description:
  • Expected: Map and Contact Icons on Main Menu Bar.
  • Actual: Map and Contact Icons missing from Main Menu Bar.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Observe Main Menu Bar on new UI HUD.
  2. Map and Contact Icons are missing.
  3. See screenshot below for clarity.
Screenshots:
This Screenshot shows both the Old UI and the New UI and the missing Icons on the New UI
LTJFclH.png

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Jumping cancels interaction/auto use tool
  • Date Found: [02/21/2024]
Description:
  • Expected: Just jumping
  • Actual: Jumping while auto shooting cancels auto use tool, shooting stops.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Use interact to start shooting mob
  2. Press jump key, shooting stops.
Check your key bindings, I also had that but I fixed by changing some keys. Do you also use E to jump? :D

Bug Report
  • Title: Vehicle Status Bar does not stay where last set when vehicle is respawned
Description:
  • Expected: Vehicle Status Bar should stay where it was last dragged when vehicle was last spawned.
  • Actual: Vehicle Status Bar resets to the default location on every vehicle respawn.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Spawn a vehicle and enter it.
  2. The Vehicle Status Bar will show on the Lower Right of the HUD.
  3. Drag Vehicle Status Bar to preferred location
  4. Exit vehicle and pick it up,
  5. Respawn a vehicle and enter it.
  6. Vehicle Status Bar will reset to default location.
Screenshots:
This Screenshot shows both the initial location and desired location of the Vehicle Status Bar.
HvXXyeW.png

Bug Report

• Title: No option to toggle display item image.
  • Date Found: [2/21/2024]
Description:

• Expected: When you click View Information on an item, what is now the Overview window used to have an option whether to display/rotate an item in the window.
  • Actual: The Overview window appears locked based on whatever the last settings were before the UI. Those of us who did not have item images displaying before still have no image displayed, and images are displayed for those who did have the option selected. There is no longer an option to toggle between display/no display, so it appears the last setting for this was imported without the option to change it.
This in important for those using Little Big Mining Log as the mining deed's image needs to be disabled in order for the program to scan deeds. The second image below is what miners using LBML need the option to have, but many appear stuck with the first image now when they open their claim.

Hm, alright thanks for the additional info... I'll forward it to the team to look into further.
I have quit the game in the same way (ESC - Exit - (click exit again shortly after timer starts).
Have logged in again, but my key binds that were changed, have not been reset.

When mining I do not see any coordinates on the radar ... I cannot mine like that !!!
You can set that to ON in the Options under Interface "Show location in the Radar UI" - It should default to ON instead of freaking people out.

Bug Report
  • Title: Interacting does not move avatar to target (mining claims).
  • Date Found: 2/21/2024
Description:

• Expected: With an excavator equipped pressing an interact, use tool, or auto-use button while in view of a mining claim would cause your avatar to run towards it and start extracting.
  • Actual: Doing the above now results in no movement or tool actions unless avatar is next to a claim. Even if you use lock target before pressing interact, your avatar will not move.
Steps to Reproduce:

1. Find a mining claim.
  2. Equip excavator
  3. Press interact or auto-use when avatar is more than 5m away from a claim.
  4. No movement or tool use until you manually move within 5m.
Edit: This also applies to entering vehicles with the interact button, melee, looting mobs, etc. apparently.

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Sticky notes can no longer be placed under radar
  • Date Found: 2/21/2024
Description:

• Expected: To reduce unwanted transparency issues with the radar, sticky notes could be placed under the radar by placing the note over the radar (coordinates specifically). When clicking on a small exposed part of the radar after doing this, the radar would be brought to the front with the note reducing transparency in the background like below.
image.png

• Actual: Placing a sticky in the above manner and clicking on the radar (e.g., the Arkadia text below) now results in no change. The radar is not brought to the front and the sticky note instead just remains on top of the radar.
index.php

This helped Little Big Mining Log track avatar location in the past. If this sticky note/radar functionality can't be restored, an alternative would be to provide an option to make the radar (or at least where coordinates are displayed on it) opaque instead of transparent. The latter would actually be more preferable long-term since it would avoid needing to using sticky notes like this entirely.

How do you close the game? Do you use the regular exit button, or some other way (like Alt+F4 or clicking the X if playing in window mode)?

Also, does anyone else have this issue?
I have the same issue with key binding default restored after relog.
This resulted in single key bind to 2 actions.

Bug Report
Title: Single key bind to two actions
Date Found: [02/22/2024]

Description:
Expected: [Single key bind to one action.]
Actual: [Single key bind to two actions.]

Steps to Reproduce:
Open key bind interface.
Bind Rotate Left action to "A". This will replace the default binding of Move Left.
Bind Rotate Right action to "D". This will replace the default binding of Move Right.
A and D bindngs are now removed from Move Left and Move Right actions.
Try using A and D to see its effect. You rotate left/right when using the keys.
Logout and re-login.
Open key bind interface.
Key "A" is now bind to Move Left AND Rotate Left action.
Key "D" is now bind to Move Right AND Rotate Right action.
Try using A and D to see its effect... you move left/right and rotate left/right at the same time when using the keys?

Bug Report
  • Title: Cannot Select Female armour to be constructed
Description:
  • Expected: You click to add residue and select Female armour
  • Actual: After you click and select female armour male armour is not deselected and remains selected also so i click on male so only female remains selected
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. got to craft terminal and construct any armour
  2. click add residue
  3. click and select female armour - male armour is not deselected and remains selected also so i click on male so only female remains selected
  4. male armour is constructed and no residue is added!
Can you please refund me? as i created 3 male armour pieces i don't need and without residue!

Please fix this asap

thanks

We are planning on releasing a patch soon which will increase chat opacity, as well as fix the bugs related to auction listing visibility and residue checks.

This will be a client patch, so the servers will not restart, but you will have to log out and back in to apply the patch. There will be a message in the game when this happens.

Well Ludvig they added the option to select residue when crafting but guess what it still not using any, maintenance is needed.

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Crafting machine is still not USING res!
Description:
  • Expected: The machine to use residue when i select it!
  • Actual: Not using residue when i select it!
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Check use residue
  2. Check use Metal residue
  3. Craft and get real frustrated. Come on now MA, obviously there was a patch but the only thing it did was enable you to check the box of residue you want to use, which you couldnt do before. But it unchecks itself after the first click, and even if that first click is a success you get a low tt item. I tried a bunch of times just to make sure i wasn't just doing it wrong or being dumb.
  4. And while on the topic i still cannot select in which order to use the residue (not that it really matters right now anyway)
  5. And why did you remove the option to easily check the markup on the crafted item, on the materials for it, the tt value of the materials for it etc.
  6. And you broke the symbol for the res you get from the atempt, its now just a gray square. (See right side of picture)

Last edited:
Well Ludvig they added the option to select residue when crafting but guess what it still not using any, maintenance is needed.

Hotfix is on the way, we are working on it.

May have been adressed here already, but anyway:

Bug Report
  • Title: Walking gets stuck, while interacting with stuff in inventory certain way
Description:
  • Expected: When I hold A (moving left) or D (Right) (also actully W or S... does not really matter) and meanwhile i click on shrapnels and select "Convert to ammo" i expect it to not make my movement keys stuck so my char moves not intended way

• Actual: When I hold A (moving left) or D (Right) (Or W/S) and meanwhile i click on shrapnels and select "Convert to ammo" at the moment the "are you shure you wanna convert" window appears, my walking gets stucked in a way depending which key i held during the clicking on "convert to ammo"

I noticed same thing happens with repair tool and some other stuff that makes up more pop-up windows (as for repair tool, it happens when the "confirm transaction" window appears when approving the repair.... again walking gets stuck and it does not feel OK

Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Hold, for example A so you go left, while holding A just try to convert your shrapnels
  2. Get stuck on A and move thata way indefinitley :D (or untill you click the stucked key again. Clicking other keys does not fix it)

Last edited:
May have been adressed here already, but anyway:

Bug Report
  • Title: Walking gets stuck, while interacting with stuff in inventory certain way
Description:
  • Expected: When I hold A (moving left) or D (Right) (also actully W or D... does not really matter) and meanwhile i click on shrapnels and select "Convert to ammo" i expect it to not make my movement keys stuck so my char moves not intended way

• Actual: When I hold A (moving left) or D (Right) (Or W/S) and meanwhile i click on shrapnels and select "Convert to ammo" at the moment the "are you shure you wanna convert" window appears, my walking gets sucked in a way depending wich key i held during the clicking on "convert to ammo"

I noticed same thing happens with repair tool and some other stuff that makes up more pop-up windows

Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Hold, for example A so you go left, while holding A just try to convert your shrapnels
  2. Get stuck on A and move thata way indefinitley :D (or untill you click all the keys like crazy)
Let go of A and hit A again, or what button it was this time. Let go of it and hit it. Fixes it for me.

Let go of A and hit A again, or what button it was this time. Let go of it and hit it. Fixes it for me.
Yea youre right, it fixes it, it still doesent feel right for it to happen... not pleasant while hunting, mining etc...

Bug Report
  • Title: Makeup sessions leaking memory until the point of crashing the game.
Description:
  • Expected: Memory utilization to remain steady while working on makeup mask.
  • Actual: Memory utilization steadily increased until at 100%.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Start makeup session.
  2. Do your lips first. Lipstick + lip gloss, followed by soft remover usage to clean up the lines.
  3. Do your eyebrows. Chocolate foundation to shorten the length, black face paint to thicken them, followed by soft remover usage to clean up the lines.
  4. Do your eyes. Black face paint for eyeliner, brush set to 1/3rd, touch of red face paint for eyeshadow, followed by soft remover usage to clean up the lines.
Suggested fix:
  • Remove the undo / redo buttons & stop storing this data in memory at all. The reason I say this is because some tools are best used by dabbing them (i.e. repeatedly clicking, causing the game to store the state of your facemask with each click). If we need to undo something, we have both hard remover & soft remover tools to accomplish this.

Status
Back