un ban my account on EL

Gente Malparido

Provider
Society
mischief knights
Gente Madman Malparido
please id like to be able to look at activity , i guess because of your massive attack people were banned , i have tried your support and it's broken

Also banned 😔

I must have missed all the login/attack issues as i am not banned.

I was able to log in yesterday without any problems

got 20 times banned and unbanned :D

from what i've heard that the attacks were being proxied through people who run EL tracker , i have un installed mine and probably won't use it again since it didnt track very good anyways

still banned and support is still broken

I uninstalled EL Tracker, my account auto-unbanned after a few days, and have not been banned since. I liked running the tracker because I felt like I was "helping" but if they are going to ban us if we run it then why bother?

H0oc667.png

Just keep spam login sometimes it works :D

I do not run tracker software and it still banned me, don't think thats the link here.

same here banned

worked for a day after my last post and banned again :)

Yall don’t read other forums posts before posting do you.

Owner said website has been getting attacked

Yall don’t read other forums posts before posting do you.

Owner said website has been getting attacked
link the post instead of being just another brilliant person ty :)
:)
if you are talking about https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s/has-anyone-seen-this-from-el-before.298826/ i read it and at the time i read it it was not relevant
my original posting here in the Entropia Life discussion , not a rando general discusion was more as a secondary Entropia life support , seeing how the direct EL support page was broken.
but we do appreciate your input :)

Last edited:
link the post instead of being just another brilliant person ty :)
Ask and you shall receive Sir Lazy.

If you are banned on Entropia Life try this to get in:

1) If you get the banned message the web address will be something like https://www.entropialife.com/banned.aspx
2) Simply delete the "banned.aspx" so the web address will be https://www.entropialife.com/ then press enter

This simple technique worked for me a few days ago and now I can use EL as normal.

Ask and you shall receive Sir Lazy.
TY , glad you are so helpful and knowledgeable as i said already read it and so whatever you just keep on doin you

Atleast George tried to be helpful , but alas it didn't work for me either

TY , glad you are so helpful and knowledgeable as i said already read it and so whatever you just keep on doin you

Atleast George tried to be helpful , but alas it didn't work for me either
I mean I can use google and search the forums before posting.

I never said there was a solution, but what worked for me was pming the owner and white listing my IP.

I apologies for your inability to read and research. Should not always expect answers when putting in zero work.

Just tried. Doesnt work. In fact i cant even see the front page. Its always the "banned" page.

I wonder why that worked for me then. Maybe I was unbanned and was on a cached page?

I wonder why that worked for me then. Maybe I was unbanned and was on a cached page?
That’s correct. Only 3 potential solutions currently. Get IP white listed from owner, use mobile instead, vpn.

Dude did you post in here trying to Troll?
I provided 3 potential solutions and did research for you by providing you a link with what happened to the website.

I apologize that this didn’t help you.

I hope The rest of your Sunday goes a bit better than the previous few days :(

got also banned today (last access on website was weeks ago)...hrmpf....please fix atleast the e-mail adress....(support@entropialife.com)
and tracker still runs....no issue there

Back