Unlimited armor drops - What mob drops what?

Pixue Arm Guards M on Shared loot daikiba Young lvl 3

Pixie Face Guard F on shared loot Daikiba Old lvl4

Pixie Face Guard M on Shared loot Daikiba Old Alpha Lvl 14

first post updated.

Confirmed shogun feet from trilomite young.

Mourner - Kobold shins.

(not sure of exact maturity (was swarmed) but between young and old)

(yes, I'm a weird old man and I hunt weird mobs :silly2:)

The only part of Nemesis i ever looted was a harness on Cornundacuda Young (2 years ago)...

Nemesis helmet from molisk

pupigi stalker: goblin feet [F]

I looted Gremlin harness M UL on 10/22 from a Bristlehog young

Steel bird elites drop vigi harnesses
Neconu drop chronicle helm

Did Zaps loot go away? That used to be a great place for people to contribute this kind of info and find this stuff :scratch2:

Today I looted pixie harness (M) on corns after only roughly 50 or so kills.

I hunted cornundacauda however and after 600 confirmed kills only one horn.
No L items, no armor parts, mainly oil, shrap, ammo, and a little hide.

I am hoping an armor part drops within the next two hundred kills, however as I just looted
and uncommon drop ( horn ), that probably took place of an armor piece I could have received.

I estimate true uncommons usually loot every 300 - 400 kills, you may miss and catch both pieces
after 700 - 800 kills. Some uncommons though like UL weapons post vu15 are more very uncommon,
but not quiet rare as they require 3000 - 4000 kills and you may miss in your first 3-4k kills and pick
up one or two in the second round.

True rares seem to be roughly 30,000 - 40,000 kills, while extremely rare is 300k - 400k kills still with
a big chance at a miss in your first round. Unless you are lucky enough to hit very early in your kill round.

This adds up to a lot of man hours and peds cycled very quickly, which is why I am only seeking uncommon items for my UL thread atm.

Falxangius used to drop boar foots f. Not Sure if they still do tho, been a while since I last looted them

Cyclops on NI (the ones @ Mount Olymp Basecamp) will swamp you with pixie parts. There's no other mob in the whole EU that drops such massive amounts of pixie. Not a very noob-friendly mob thou. If u're a beginner consider bringing a team or at least a healer.

Got Shadow Foots (M) from Eomon (Old i think?) @ 2014 migration.

Cyclops on NI (the ones @ Mount Olymp Basecamp) will swamp you with pixie parts. There's no other mob in the whole EU that drops such massive amounts of pixie. Not a very noob-friendly mob thou. If u're a beginner consider bringing a team or at least a healer.

Got Shadow Foots (M) from Eomon (Old i think?) @ 2014 migration.

How long ago was your cyclops hunt, mine was this month and no pixie.

Supremacy gloves M from Araneatrox.

3 more hours hunting cornundacauda, no kobold. A global and a tone of LLP3 pistols.
Someone however beat me to it in deciding that kobold is no longer uncommon but now a rare drop.

As a suggestion can we put rarity rating in the OP by each item based of entropedia's list for those looking through this threads list of loot possibilities?

Thanks again for this thread Spawn!

I think it's important to note that there are only so many armor parts available to be looted in game.. So eventually the parts will become even more rare until they stop dropping until MA throws a few more into the pool.

The influx of armor loots we saw at the beginning of this was to meet the demands of new player numbers increasing.

Still Angel parts are top secret or there aren't any looted since this thread open? :)
I thought I saw some parts meanwhile

Just looted Gremlin Harness (F) after roughly 300 kills on bristlehog young.

Looted a Kobold Shin (F) from a mourner prowler and pixie arm (M) from a daikiba old alpha here

Combibo - Kobold Face Guard (F)

Edit (correction*): Looted while I did Repesilex daily* (spawn mixed) so I wrote in wrong mob

Last edited:
3 more hours hunting cornundacauda, no kobold. A global and a tone of LLP3 pistols.
Someone however beat me to it in deciding that kobold is no longer uncommon but now a rare drop.

As a suggestion can we put rarity rating in the OP by each item based of entropedia's list for those looking through this threads list of loot possibilities?

Thanks again for this thread Spawn!

If you want to make your own thread or incorporate it into your newbie thing, go right ahead.. I am not going to add rarity.. I just wanted to know which mobs drop what, so that people could once again hunt their own armor.
I guess what rocket says is true, Mindark added a number of UL armors due to influx of new players. And that they are getting rarer now.

first post updated with latest drops.

How long ago was your cyclops hunt, mine was this month and no pixie.
It was in the old restricted Ancient Greece, haven't tried them after the big NI update. So yeah, it is quite possible that those armor drops are gone now. :/

I can confirm Vigilante Thighs and add Vigilante Shins from low level Warrior (01-04). Both looted just a few days ago.

Back