Unlimited armor drops - What mob drops what?

3 more hours hunting cornundacauda, no kobold. A global and a tone of LLP3 pistols.
Someone however beat me to it in deciding that kobold is no longer uncommon but now a rare drop.

As a suggestion can we put rarity rating in the OP by each item based of entropedia's list for those looking through this threads list of loot possibilities?

Thanks again for this thread Spawn!

I got Kobold Thigh Guards (F) off an Cornundacauda Prowler about 2 months ago. Was not part of a global, just a normal drop.

3 more hours hunting cornundacauda, no kobold. A global and a tone of LLP3 pistols.
Someone however beat me to it in deciding that kobold is no longer uncommon but now a rare drop.

As a suggestion can we put rarity rating in the OP by each item based of entropedia's list for those looking through this threads list of loot possibilities?

Thanks again for this thread Spawn!

I looted Kobold M harness few weeks ago from cornundacauda provider or something like that

It was in the old restricted Ancient Greece, haven't tried them after the big NI update. So yeah, it is quite possible that those armor drops are gone now. :/

I can confirm Vigilante Thighs and add Vigilante Shins from low level Warrior (01-04). Both looted just a few days ago.

@ Spawn - Np I may just include stats at the bottom of each story section including the rough general difficulty to loot each piece, so newcomers can gauge cost.

@ Fifth - that is some valuable info, thank you!

@ All You Dirty Kobold Looters ^^ - roughly how many kills into iron mission?

@ Rocket - Makes sense, but if that were true then right now it could be depending on prior amounts of low lvl armor doled out equally difficult to loot some low lvl pieces as it would be to loot high lvl armor. Also where did the Salamander go, what about Knight armor drops?

I believe some of this stuff is still held, collecting dust in unpurged inactive accounts.

Nemesis foot guards looted from eviscerators about a week ago

Ex Soc Mate looted Nem Shins off Snarg Alpha

---

After 5k young - Alpha Merp failed to drop a single piece of gremlin.
Soc mates have reported provider maturity dropping both the face & gloves.

After roughly 150 kills of Old Alpha Merp I looted a female face another 300 kills later a male face dropped, on Old Alpha again.

over 3k kills on lower maturity without feet or shins.
roughly 1700 saba L8 - L11` in saba tunnels.. male gremlin arms dropped from lurker.

Gathering data in this thread still on?
I'm always keep a look here now and then and seems almost 2 months passed since last post.
Bump it up

Based on today's loot, you can add the F version of Pixie arms to (shared) Daikiba.

First post updated

Gnome Foot Guards (F) from L18 Crunk Shark Coral Hustler (Rocktropia).

Confirming Pixie Shin Guards from Shoggoth on Monria. (got (M) and (F) at once in a 20 PED 'global' from Inchoate the Shapeless)

Back