Suggestion: Unlimited Weapons

I didn't know there is only a fixed number of slots for players and I had to leave the game to allow a new player in. I guess mindark would be upset if they actually had more paying customers...
Yes, there are a fixed amount of slots, from a market perspective. If you farm X item for sale, and there is only so much demand for it, opening your position will provide others with opportunities.
Only system that would take aboard both you and new players, would be the one that creates new demands and new ACHIEVABLE opportunities. And thats the one you oppose, because it will create competition you dont want to handle. Narrow market gives more control. And thats what the "old timers" want.
Investment should give an edge. When this edge is too big, it creates exclusivity. And it became systematic.

Last edited:
Only system that would take aboard both you and new players, would be the one that creates new demands and new ACHIEVABLE opportunities. And thats the one you oppose, because it will create competition you dont want to handle. Narrow market gives more control. And thats what the "old timers" want.
Investment should give an edge. When this edge is too big, it creates exclusivity. And it became systematic.
this guy gets it, 100% agree, competitive L alternatives to UL, competitive meaning, if you stick with L you have somehwat same chances at sucess as the UL users, this will create competition, and then it TRULY will become a game of knowledge giving you the edge, not the fact that you invested alot of money and are good to go, nothing competitive about that system really, other then, the people who earn more in RL are the winners in EU

and il ask a hypothetical question, if BUYING a UL gun with high eff would improve your TT returns by 5% on avarage compared to the L guns, this wouldnt even include paying for Mu for L guns, and this UL gun would cost 50k$, would you see this as an issue in the game, or would you be ok with it

and then the next part would be, not only would the UL gun have 5% better TT retruns, but it would also have 500 dps, would it be a problem now ?

and then we add the final ingridient, the person is also boting, he is in the game playing 24/7, lets say that we know its not multiple humans playing on the same account, but that we know for sure its a bot, is it a problem now ?

Last edited:
Money will ALWAYS drive the market.. regardless of what you change.

High end L weapons wouldn't be available to regular players.

They would be controlled by the same people as the unlimited are now... they would switch and buy up weapons or the resources used to craft them...

Vicious circle...

solutions arent one step and youre done, it is a process, problems will arise that you might not have forseen, doesent mean the initial idea is bad, it just means, that you solve the problems as they pop up

and yes, people with money will always have power, even in a videogame, they can manipulate the market in their favor, but it is the game developers job, to ensure that things are fair between these diffrent groups of people, the poor, the noobs, the wealthy, the smart, the ruthless

i will give this as an example, lets say that in EU, you could enter full loot pvp without a toxic shot, and that the "ruthless" people would keep convicing all the noobs entering the game, that they will show them the best hunting spot in the game, drive them into pvp and kill them

now a dumb person could say, do you own research, its the noobs fault for beeing trusting or not knowing that there is full loot pvp, my aproach would be, lets put realistic expectations of what a new player is supposed to know when he enters the game, and lets not punish him too much too quick, becouse that will make him quit

so, the lesson of the story isnt, well lets remove any full loot pvp zone, the lesson of the story is, adding a full loot pvp zone will bring its own new problems into the game, and you adress them as you go

Where do you propose to stop your ideas... where are your boundaries?

Armour, Tools, Weapons, Land Area Tax, Motherships, Planets??

Sounds like you want to play for free...

Sounds like you want to play for free...
can you explain what you mean by this, ive seen alot of people make this statement and it makes no sense to me, L guns always have markup, where does the free part come in, if you mean that i want the game to be cheaper, then yes, i find it a bad idea that the path to sucess is behind a huge paywall, i want more competition, so i want to put the players on a even playingfield when it comes to what guns they have acess to, if they still lose becouse somebody else makes better decisions thats the point of the game

but i also have a question for you that i want answered, when would you this as a problem, if at all

and il ask a hypothetical question, if BUYING a UL gun with high eff would improve your TT returns by 5% on avarage compared to the L guns, this wouldnt even include paying for Mu for L guns, and this UL gun would cost 50k$, would you see this as an issue in the game, or would you be ok with it

and then the next part would be, not only would the UL gun have 5% better TT retruns, but it would also have 500 dps, would it be a problem now ?

and then we add the final ingridient, the person is also boting, he is in the game playing 24/7, lets say that we know its not multiple humans playing on the same account, but that we know for sure its a bot, is it a problem now ?

Why don't you answer the question above... where would you propose to stick your boundaries...

Weapons today, what's next?

I'm not even a hunter.. but I'm interested, because I wonder what your next post will be?

Last edited:
first question is, whats the point of making L guns have better stats, the point is, that currently, unless you own a 2.0 weapon with its high eff and dpp, you wont win (make money), especialy not using L guns, becouse L guns not only add 1-2% extra cost to you for paying MU on avarage, but they give you shit stats

the making money part, at least in hunting, is reserved for those who have high looter level and high eff weapons, this comes at the cost of a new player, who will likely pick up hunting as his main profession, he will have shit returns, and likely quit, call the game a scam

now you cant make every new player stay in the game, but you can improve what the game offers them, so this is the answer, the point of better L gear is to ensure the health of the game

so what would be my next thing that i belive would be healthy, geting rid of bots, and punishing those, maybe not with a ban, but some ped punishemnt, that have been boting for many years now, i understand its not likely to happen, but its a problem, no MMO survives by tolerating bots, if a new player would find out that people bot, you think he will stick around ? maybe, but unlikely, people dont want their time invested be diminished

these are the 2 big ones, and i wouldnt stop ever complaning about issues that would be in the game, no game is perfect, improvments can always be made, but these 2 issues i mentioned, need so obviously somebody adressing them..

at the same time, my attitude towards people playing the game is, the scene from joker, "what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner etc."
the state of the game is what it is, the opinions and attitudes of players playing this game led the game into the state it is, whether thats a good state or a bad state, i dont really know, its not good for me, thats why i quit, but me quiting is irelevant, time will tell, but it is what you deserve

there is no developer out there, that is going to make only perfect decisions when it comes to gameplay, it is the job of the players playing the game, to direct it, at least to some degree, pointing out issues that need fixing, the community is also not always right, and it is composed of people with diffrent prioritys, some people dont care about bots, some people want more story, some people want better loot, all these people give sugjestions on what needs to be done, it then becomes a job of the community aswell, to filter out what sugjestions will have to get prioritized, not everything can be done, and not everything is good, and at the final step, MA has to decide how, if they do X thing, this will impact whatever their vision of the game is for the future

in this game, my experience what people attitudes were, has always been, the game at every step of the way is pretty much in a perfect state as it is, sure some little tweeks could be made, but its nearly perfect, even now, talking about bots or L gear, whats the attitudes i get ingame and on forum, that the way it is now, is nearly perfect, and channging it, would lead into the death of the game, fine, il watch and see where this leads, and who will be to blame in the end if it doesent work out, nobody really, if people really tought that everything was ok when it wasent, or if they tought the best way to get new players is to present the game as if its in a perfect state, whatever the explenation, you will at the end get what you deserve

first question is, whats the point of making L guns have better stats, the point is, that currently, unless you own a 2.0 weapon with its high eff and dpp, you wont win (make money), especialy not using L guns, becouse L guns not only add 1-2% extra cost to you for paying MU on avarage, but they give you shit stats

the making money part, at least in hunting, is reserved for those who have high looter level and high eff weapons, this comes at the cost of a new player, who will likely pick up hunting as his main profession, he will have shit returns, and likely quit, call the game a scam

now you cant make every new player stay in the game, but you can improve what the game offers them, so this is the answer, the point of better L gear is to ensure the health of the game

so what would be my next thing that i belive would be healthy, geting rid of bots, and punishing those, maybe not with a ban, but some ped punishemnt, that have been boting for many years now, i understand its not likely to happen, but its a problem, no MMO survives by tolerating bots, if a new player would find out that people bot, you think he will stick around ? maybe, but unlikely, people dont want their time invested be diminished

these are the 2 big ones, and i wouldnt stop ever complaning about issues that would be in the game, no game is perfect, improvments can always be made, but these 2 issues i mentioned, need so obviously somebody adressing them..

at the same time, my attitude towards people playing the game is, the scene from joker, "what do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner etc."
the state of the game is what it is, the opinions and attitudes of players playing this game led the game into the state it is, whether thats a good state or a bad state, i dont really know, its not good for me, thats why i quit, but me quiting is irelevant, time will tell, but it is what you deserve

there is no developer out there, that is going to make only perfect decisions when it comes to gameplay, it is the job of the players playing the game, to direct it, at least to some degree, pointing out issues that need fixing, the community is also not always right, and it is composed of people with diffrent prioritys, some people dont care about bots, some people want more story, some people want better loot, all these people give sugjestions on what needs to be done, it then becomes a job of the community aswell, to filter out what sugjestions will have to get prioritized, not everything can be done, and not everything is good, and at the final step, MA has to decide how, if they do X thing, this will impact whatever their vision of the game is for the future

in this game, my experience what people attitudes were, has always been, the game at every step of the way is pretty much in a perfect state as it is, sure some little tweeks could be made, but its nearly perfect, even now, talking about bots or L gear, whats the attitudes i get ingame and on forum, that the way it is now, is nearly perfect, and channging it, would lead into the death of the game, fine, il watch and see where this leads, and who will be to blame in the end if it doesent work out, nobody really, if people really tought that everything was ok when it wasent, or if they tought the best way to get new players is to present the game as if its in a perfect state, whatever the explenation, you will at the end get what you deserve
stopped reading when i got to "that's why i quit"
I'm sorry, but your opinion is no longer relevant.

stopped reading when i got to "that's why i quit"
I'm sorry, but your opinion is no longer relevant.
neither is yours, you dont make an argument

so this is what i encounter alot on the forum at least, this guy completely disagrees with me, but he cant have an argument where i am wrong, so he has to jump to some irelevant point, and present that as proof that my opinions dont have any legitimacy to them

now if he disagrees with me completely, and my point is so bad, that anybody can disprove it, why not just do that, why not present your best argument that shows how wrong i am, instead of resorting to this irelevant point..

its as if i would say, if you never whitdrew money from this game, any feedback you might have on the game can be dismissed

Last edited:
Money will ALWAYS drive the market.. regardless of what you change.

High end L weapons wouldn't be available to regular players.

They would be controlled by the same people as the unlimited are now... they would switch and buy up weapons or the resources used to craft them...

Vicious circle...
They would if implemented properly, its easy to prevent hoarders, just make them a mission reward.

Most of my hunting life, I used L weapons or non 2.0 UL weapons. Didn’t do anything unless I could at least break even on paper or profit, there were still lots of opportunities.
Sometimes there’s not, and the best course of action is simply choosing not to play during those times.
(Hint: I’m not buying 120% armatrixs)

Timing on when to sell your loot, when to buy your weapons and what to farm has more of an impact on av. MU % than an efficiency number.

A high end 2.0 weapon will just allow you to do more and remove some margin of error.

I don’t like seeing the argument that unless you have 2.0 you are doomed to lose. Simply not true. Conversely, having a 2.0 weapon won’t guarantee you a win.

I don’t like seeing the argument that unless you have 2.0 you are doomed to lose. Simply not true. Conversely, having a 2.0 weapon won’t guarantee you a win.
you are complety right, a 2.0 weapon does not guarantee sucess, but it ads, considering youre using L weapons, aprox 3-4% better returns by default, and you are right, you can profit with L aswell, i did, even in loot 2.0, but what is requiered there, is so much extra knowledge, that you have to make up for the 3-4% less retruns with what to hunt with a low eff shit dps weapon, it is not imposible, but should that really be the measurement, as long as its not imposible then its all good :D

where does my 3-4% number come from, avrage eff on L wepaons is 60, the UL wepaons i am talking about are the 90 eff wepaons, 30 eff diffrence expected tt diffrece is 2.1%, adding to that the markup you pay on L gear, usualy this number results to 1-2% extra, now there are some L weapons that result in 0.5% extra, but youl be stuck with 30-40 dps then,a nd ofc there are L guns that cost alot extra, just talking about avarages here

you are complety right, a 2.0 weapon does not guarantee sucess, but it ads, considering youre using L weapons, aprox 3-4% better returns by default, and you are right, you can profit with L aswell, i did, even in loot 2.0, but what is requiered there, is so much extra knowledge, that you have to make up for the 3-4% less retruns with what to hunt with a low eff shit dps weapon, it is not imposible, but should that really be the measurement, as long as its not imposible then its all good :D

where does my 3-4% number come from, avrage eff on L wepaons is 60, the UL wepaons i am talking about are the 90 eff wepaons, 30 eff diffrence expected tt diffrece is 2.1%, adding to that the markup you pay on L gear, usualy this number results to 1-2% extra, now there are some L weapons that result in 0.5% extra, but youl be stuck with 30-40 dps then,a nd ofc there are L guns that cost alot extra, just talking about avarages here
Yeah im definitely nowhere near 2% av. MU expenditure with my L gear. I used to accumulate my stuff out of season. Pick up loads of MF chips around 105%. With the ammo burn ratios on these and the number of shots you can get out of them. Their cost to use was so negligible I don’t even factor it into my tracking.

Looted guns too can be picked up at good start bids if you are patient with the auction.

Some crafters sell really bad TIR armatrix weapons at good prices under 110%. They work out cheap to use too.

I guarantee that however a high efficiency limited weapon is introduced, it will be rare, or made with rare mats, and the MU you pay won’t cover the efficiency advantage it provides.

Yeah im definitely nowhere near 2% av. MU expenditure with my L gear. I used to accumulate my stuff out of season. Pick up loads of MF chips around 105%. With the ammo burn ratios on these and the number of shots you can get out of them. Their cost to use was so negligible I don’t even factor it into my tracking.

Looted guns too can be picked up at good start bids if you are patient with the auction.

Some crafters sell really bad TIR armatrix weapons at good prices under 110%. They work out cheap to use too.
Its fair to pay MU for L gear. Whole point of UL vs L.
And its great to reward people for the knowledge and effort of chosing most cost efficient gear.
30% efficiency gap vs UL counterpart by default, why tho?

Last edited:
supply and demand ofc, i agree that if all the current existing L guns increased in eff, the MU would go up, more people would use them, perhaps even some people who have UL, that said, guns arent only looted, they are also crafted, you add hunting materials into the mix of crafting ingridients needed, and you have a nice loop

in a perfect world, id like to see entropia switch into everybody using L guns, this way everybody is stuck to whatever the market provides, if you hunt some ultra high MU mob, but you can only do it if you have some high dps weapon, and no high dps weapons are on the market becouse the MU of mats doesent make it good enaugh to hunt, you can get the mats yourself, or you will impact the market by increaseing the value of those mats, making other hunters want to find them

the markup of limited gear is based on the demand for it, and how often you find or how easy it is to craft them, obviously, but this is a balancing act dependant on mindark, they did this with outputs during this crhistmas event, outputs were allread at 300%, and then the droprate got increased, its all in the details, and dont liekt o talk about those, becouse we arent there yet :p

il ad this, if there was a mod nano blade L, and it costed on avarage 1% extra, but the stats would be identitical to the UL version, i would be completely fine with that, somebody with high skill or high money will always have an advantage over those who arent that, but im saying, this gap has to stay realistic, it cannot be, that a noob who starts the game, is going to be so far behind in his tt returns over those who played the game a long time, just becouse they have acess to high eff guns and he is fucked by default, i dont talk about looter level becouse in some sense, i am in disbelief that mindark would do something so dumb as to bind your returns to a skill.. but if it is true, that looter levels works the same way as efficiency, then looter level has to go, in my mind, a new player should be at around 96% tt returns , i know its a number pulled out of my ass, but at that number i feal like he is given enaugh hope that the profit waits for him in the future, and isnt punished so much that he will be too discouraged to continue

Last edited:
TT? yes. 17k at 98% tt return is: 340 ped contributed to the system. (farmed with UL).
MU? no. You will sell it to the next player in line with those costs accounted. Or you feeling charitable for this one? (according to your selling threads... you are not).

I am Bad in math and
I assume you are Bad in math too, thats why i wont go much into Detail

I need about 12k somewhat tt of stuff since its mixed, this number gets Split into diferent Things, like ores enmatters crafting materials and hunting loot

So here is your mistake : you take the number 12k and add 2% loss. Thats wrong...

Lets say its Split even and i need only 4 diferent materials
That results into 3000 tt each

3000 from enmatter
3000 from ores
3000 from hunting
3000 from crafting

Since you dont loot the Things you need in a Single kill/drop

You need to add a drop rate

What increases the amount of ped you need by a lot , lets keep it simple and even out Things again, what results into 35.000 ped in each Material

Thats a total of 140.000 ped that go threw the system in order to tier one single weapon one single tier. Note that this does not include the crafting part , open entropiawiki and search for example diamonds (500tt) Material

Now if you want to know the loss of tt during that periode of grinding you have to add Things seperate to each Position... but again lets keep it simple and say its 98.00% total what results into a 2.800 tt loss

We culd calculate the decay of refiner, repair costs and other little Things that add up but that you wont understand @ all without using exel

Its considerable more loss then what you think.

So to keep Things short
Unlimited items do a huge impact to the economy , vs a very little impact of limited because those do not contribute to the tiering system @ all

Again, thats basic math to illustrate the impact to the economy

If you extend that you see that a unlimited item example tier 10 does twice the tuenover of a limited weapon

Now i talk only about the return in hunting

Assume your limited weapon uses 10 pec per shot total
And the tier 10 ul Version uses 20

In one hour you runn 360 ped while the t 10 runns 720 ped + broken enhancers who add up later (not includet here)

So your return is 96% on 360 thats 14,4 ped loss
T10 return is 96% too but on 720 thats 28.8 ped loss

Assume your weapon costs 125 ped with 120% aditional mu thats 25 ped spend to mu each time you buy one vs 0 ped mu spend on a ul

Lets assume the weapon goes for 3 hours untill it brakes thats 1080 ped to runn what results into 43,2 ped + 25 ped mu total of 68,2

The t 10 ul will burn 2160 same time with
86.4 ped tt loss + 0 mu

So actualy you do hunt already cheaper with your limited Version for 120%

Now that you see some numbers dont you think that its very well justified why ul items on useable lvls got considerable better base efficiency then the limited ones in the mid range ?

Edit * one more thing to add whats inportent too , before i forget...

The l Version needs to build up to reach t 10
The ul Version does it one time and then its permanent untill infinity

I love using limited items specialy for short projects like for example pvp...
Open auction choose a cool weapon with super high tier rate pay 200% , go tier it to t 10 easy peasy gg. You got a super good weapon for Super low money that will do its job. Costs 200 ped

But for the grind i rather choose my ul high tier 92 base effi item costs 200.000 ped

Last edited:
neither is yours, you dont make an argument

so this is what i encounter alot on the forum at least, this guy completely disagrees with me, but he cant have an argument where i am wrong, so he has to jump to some irelevant point, and present that as proof that my opinions dont have any legitimacy to them

now if he disagrees with me completely, and my point is so bad, that anybody can disprove it, why not just do that, why not present your best argument that shows how wrong i am, instead of resorting to this irelevant point..

its as if i would say, if you never whitdrew money from this game, any feedback you might have on the game can be dismissed
it's simple really. I only wish to hear from players who are still in the game and have a reason to keep playing, while also having hope in its future success. I don't understand why bizarre people like yourself decide to stick around and badmouth the game or come up with wildly, outlandish suggestions long after you have stopped playing. It just makes no sense. Do you enjoy beating your head against walls in your spare time ? I think that pcf should have a monthly subscription fee to weed out your kind. Who knows, maybe you would gladly pay it just to continue to stick around. Who pays you to be this crazy ? I want to know.

Last edited:
Im kinda proud, thanks bois and grilz! Never had so many thumbs down in one suggestion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
The more stupid suggestion you give the more thumbs down you get but trust me there is nothing to be proud about ;)

I am Bad in math
That basically sums it up.
Your only argument is that, for w/e reason, in your head, your materials, as part of the loot, have to absorb all the MU and TT loss from the whole cycle used to gather them. Thats not how it works. Every loot is individual. Also MU isnt destroyed, you will charge it down the line (and that MU offsets the TT loss).
And, increased cycle of UL tiered weapon is only a residual effect of the current system. Bring the L weapons from an unjustified deficit of efficiency, and those numbers will shift over night, while net sum stays the same.

Also, since you run the theme that i struggle with understanding the game/numbers, ill give you a context.
Im, all tho relatively small (100-130 according to EL), a successfull crafter with hundred of thousands logged crafts, which allows me to understand the market, and the item value, way better than you could.

Last edited:
this guy gets it, 100% agree, competitive L alternatives to UL, competitive meaning, if you stick with L you have somehwat same chances at sucess as the UL users, this will create competition, and then it TRULY will become a game of knowledge giving you the edge, not the fact that you invested alot of money and are good to go, nothing competitive about that system really, other then, the people who earn more in RL are the winners in EU

I like the game. I like it alot. I play it every day.

With that said. Yes UL items are expensive. I belive its becouse they are worth it. In last year prices on many Weapons droped 30-50%, did you get urself an OP item that you are describing? Did you get urself one? No you did not. Why? In my oppinion becouse ur not serious.

Be a big boy. Dont complain all the time. Play the game as it is.

Offcourse if u think you can, go make a better game. Good luck

I like the game. I like it alot. I play it every day.

With that said. Yes UL items are expensive. I belive its becouse they are worth it. In last year prices on many Weapons droped 30-50%, did you get urself an OP item that you are describing? Did you get urself one? No you did not. Why? In my oppinion becouse ur not serious.

Be a big boy. Dont complain all the time. Play the game as it is.

Offcourse if u think you can, go make a better game. Good luck
IMO any1 who buys weapons rn is taking a huge risk when the market is this unstable both in-game and irl.

IMO any1 who buys weapons rn is taking a huge risk when the market is this unstable both in-game and irl.

I want a biscuit, oh so bad
But I don't want to risk it, how sad
I'm scared of the fat, the sugar, and the scale
I'm scared of the chat, the mirror, and the fail

I want a biscuit, oh so much
But I don't want to touch it, how much
I'm scared of the urge, the craving, and the splurge
I'm scared of the guilt, the shame, and the purge

I want a biscuit, oh so badly
But I don't want to have it, how madly
I'm scared of the joy, the pleasure, and the ploy
I'm scared of myself, myself, and myself

I want a biscuit, oh so bad
But I don't want to risk it, how sad
I'm scared of the fat, the sugar, and the scale
I'm scared of the chat, the mirror, and the fail

I want a biscuit, oh so much
But I don't want to touch it, how much
I'm scared of the urge, the craving, and the splurge
I'm scared of the guilt, the shame, and the purge

I want a biscuit, oh so badly
But I don't want to have it, how madly
I'm scared of the joy, the pleasure, and the ploy
I'm scared of myself, myself, and myself
Go ahead and have a high chance at losing your money, not every1 can afford to make retarded decisions. A lot of signs point towards weapon price going down even further and very very few point towards prices going up.

I don't really care about ul weapons price to high and to low blahblah.

However the selling threads on pcf bumped every day for months and months annoys the bejesus out of me.

Can we please have an option to filter out sales threads on new posts :) .

I don't really care about ul weapons price to high and to low blahblah.

However the selling threads on pcf bumped every day for months and months annoys the bejesus out of me.

Can we please have an option to filter out sales threads on new posts :) .
This forum is mostly comprised of bag holders who bump their sales threads. Not much real discussion goes on unless you provoke them into defending their positions.

Instead of adding dozens more L weapons everytime they could just rework old L weapons and what we already have, we have a bunch of UL blueprints that became useless over the years due to the stats or the mats no longer dropping. They could and SHOULD rework and improve already existing content, the breer, svempa, geotrek series etc. In a RCE game, everything should be usable.
I'm having a hard time figuring out why being an RCE is supposed to entail that all items must have a known use. It strikes me as a non-sequitur.

My concerns with this suggestion are...

1) Changing an item's stats ultimately amounts to removing an old item and introducing a new item under the name of the old one. This leaves players with a strict subset of the options they could have if the new version was instead simply introduced as a new item with a different name,

and

2) It ultimately transfers the role of inventing uses for items to developers, while it ought to reside with players. Many may find Decoys "useless," but I've discovered they can come in quite handy at the oil rig for distracting the occasional stray Atrox. Many may find a speed boost of 10% "useless" insofar as a speed boost of 25% is available, but there may be contexts in which a player doesn't want to run as quickly as possible (maybe some fruit seekers find that the fruit goes off screen too quickly at 25% speed). We should not label items as "useless" simply because no widely-known use has yet been established. Of course, some approaches to EU's development may lead to a richer array of these hidden affordances than others. For example, a better solution in terms of both #1 and #2 might be to introduce new items with bonuses inversely proportional to the efficiency of the user's weapon, i.e., a crit bonus of (15 - X/10)%, where X is the current weapon's efficiency. This lighter-handed measure would not quasi-remove any items from the game, and it would empower players to find situations in which less efficient weapons are better in light of the tradeoff, rather than having developers solve for the use-cases directly.

Back