Suggestion: Unlimited Weapons

I like the game. I like it alot. I play it every day.

With that said. Yes UL items are expensive. I belive its becouse they are worth it. In last year prices on many Weapons droped 30-50%, did you get urself an OP item that you are describing? Did you get urself one? No you did not. Why? In my oppinion becouse ur not serious.

Be a big boy. Dont complain all the time. Play the game as it is.

Offcourse if u think you can, go make a better game. Good luck

in this game, my experience what people attitudes were, has always been, the game at every step of the way is pretty much in a perfect state as it is, sure some little tweeks could be made, but its nearly perfect, even now, talking about bots or L gear, whats the attitudes i get ingame and on forum, that the way it is now, is nearly perfect, and channging it, would lead into the death of the game, fine, il watch and see where this leads, and who will be to blame in the end if it doesent work out, nobody really, if people really tought that everything was ok when it wasent, or if they tought the best way to get new players is to present the game as if its in a perfect state, whatever the explenation, you will at the end get what you deserve
you get what you deserve, dont forget that

also, this is a hunting thread, loko youre a healer, would you give advice to new players that if they want to profit without huge investement they should start hunting, or healing ?

Back