Unwanted Mayhem Rare

I find the example above depressing.
People spending millions of peds, not getting even one.
Then someone with little effert getting it

What is the odds of that, in probability math?

Shouldn't everyone have about the same chance on their first shots, and the more you shoot, the higher the chance you get one?

I think, with correct probability math, the chances on this happening are smaller then the chances of the earth getting hit by a fatal meteor storm tomorrow at 14h10 and 05 seconds exactly. Unless there is some ancient un-probable factors in game such as unfair stimulus. (like new accounts, welcome-back bonus etc)

With normal probability math, shouldn't your chance of getting one go up enourmously, when you hunt for a million ped rather then a 100 ? Appearently even the best gear and countless hours of effort don't add up to your chances?

What is wrong with this picture?
What is wrong with this picture is you do not understand math. Especially probability calculations.

still no suggestions? What is the most valuable item with 1 rare that uses the least regular mayhem tokens?

Just buy the P20 extender and tell your husband to never attempt mayhem ever again.

Have some salt
🧂
That was the goal before hand, and will be again after I imagine.

Grab his avatar enter mayhem and kill until you get 10k tokens, eventually swap avatars and put him to kill vixen with azuro, so he can craft some Dclass :)

and in tomorrows episode of noob luxury problems...An alt noob complaining that his 6th account only got a 1k multi welcome uber hof and not the usual 2k multi and no 5 digits....

Btw Astrid Lindgren came into the office this morning with a rotten hang over. Her fat a$$ knocked on Ole Blomquists desk and knocked the post it note off his monitor that says: "Put the darn FFA npc back after server reset"

Waffle over

That was the goal before hand, and will be again after I imagine.
If you get the p20 extender I will purchase it from you at a fair value, and if you happen to get another rare on the way I will upgrade to the P25

While there is some truth to this, it works the other way around too. After ~1.5m cycled in new format without a rare, and seeing all these other people with 3-5x that cycle without a rare, i csn hardly bring myself to complete redulite in mayhems anymore. It is just too damn boring to sit through this crap knowing that the token value and my progression is locked behind a chance item that may never come.

Why bother grinding (a particularly boring grind, by design) if what you need just might never drop, while constantly seeing less effort rewarded.

Guess I'm a miner now. :)
Finaly! welcome to the Genius clu....i mean mining club🤣.

So many salty people. Yet the issue is that the "rare" is worthless unless he / she puts even more money into the system. trololol.

Such a cheap way to gate keep people.

sell me your account and i'll grind it myself.

So many salty people. Yet the issue is that the "rare" is worthless unless he / she puts even more money into the system. trololol.

Such a cheap way to gate keep people.
Thats the problem with you and many others who stay at low level you guys dont even see or are aware of the potential.

@My|MindArk can we have some MA input here please? How is this even possible? When I ask about this I get the same answer, it all depends on all sorts of factors like weapons, gear and dpp. I/we tried 100 different weapons and combos and cycled countless peds and still didn't get shit. We want answers ! I really doubt someone that had 100 peds to shoot had any sort of pro gear or combos that resulted in looting a rare token. I understand people can get lucky but it has not been yet stated by MA that looting a rare token is based on luck or guessing! Thank you in advance!

Wtf is this? You don't need input from MA. You can just look up probability on google. Luck isn't even a real factor, it's simply a word used in the aftermath of something that happened and was unlikely to happen. Someone can hop into cat 1 and get a rare in one kill, it is entirely possible but given the rarity very unlikely.

I think Mindark does have some kind of enticement system. Why give someone who is already grinding millions of ped a rare? they will stop grinding at that rate. But give someone who doesnt grind, and they will go spend more to get something.... They already do it with skill buffs when hunting. Have you ever noticed that they always pop up during the last few minutes of your average hunting session time, or right before pills are about to run out or when you are low on ammo and would need to convert shrapnel again to keep going.

I usually never hunt more than an hour or two in one go and this consistently happens to me. But when I sit down and grind for multiple hours I dont see multiple skill gain buffs at the frequency I get them when I only hunt an hour at a time.

They don't always pop up right before your hunt is over, just like the crits don't always happen when the mob is at .01 hp. The reality is that it pisses us off so we are more inclined to remember things like that, forming patterns that aren't really there based on the negative reactions we have.

Wtf is this? You don't need input from MA. You can just look up probability on google. Luck isn't even a real factor, it's simply a word used in the aftermath of something that happened and was unlikely to happen. Someone can hop into cat 1 and get a rare in one kill, it is entirely possible but given the rarity very unlikely.

They don't always pop up right before your hunt is over, just like the crits don't always happen when the mob is at .01 hp. The reality is that it pisses us off so we are more inclined to remember things like that, forming patterns that aren't really there based on the negative reactions we have.
Chill your ass down Crabby boy, I only asked for input because they always say that it depends on your gear, knowledge of game and other shit like that. Yes we all know what luck is, we don't need a zit covered, teenage look-alike guy from our nightmares to explain it to us. So again, chill tf out and grab yourself a beer. Let the adults use things like sarcasm and euphemisms as you clearly have no fucking clue. Cheers! 🍻

Last edited:
Chill your ass down Crabby boy, I only asked for input because they always say that it depends on your gear, knowledge of game and other shit like that. Yes we all know what luck is, we don't need a zit covered, teenage look-alike guy from our nightmares to explain it to us. So again, chill tf out and grab yourself a beer. Let the adults use things like sarcasm and eufemisms as you clearly have no fucking clue. Cheers! 🍻

It's really not my fault you don't have a rare. Nor does MA owe you an answer for the obvious. You clearly done tried all the ludicrous things you can think of in hopes it damn near guarantees your rare. As grown as you perceive yourself to be you should prolly know whining and bragging about how many drinks you had aint finna get you anywhere. Also don't be so concerned about my appearance, keep those wet dreams to yourself a'ight? As far as euphemism goes if you can't spell it, I highly doubt your 'grown' self knows how to use it.

If you want the rare so bad keep grinding. If you haven't got it you haven't got it. Thats it. MA don't need to hold your hand and tell you that.

It's really not my fault you don't have a rare. Nor does MA owe you an answer for the obvious. You clearly done tried all the ludicrous things you can think of in hopes it damn near guarantees your rare. As grown as you perceive yourself to be you should prolly know whining and bragging about how many drinks you had aint finna get you anywhere. Also don't be so concerned about my appearance, keep those wet dreams to yourself a'ight? As far as euphemism goes if you can't spell it, I highly doubt your 'grown' self knows how to use it.

If you want the rare so bad keep grinding. If you haven't got it you haven't got it. Thats it. MA don't need to hold your hand and tell you that.
English, not my first language, and I think I do a better job at it than you are, but thats not the issue. I can demand anything I fucking want from MA as a paying customer, its up to them to decide if they should indulge me not some wannabe rastaman that thinks he can just barge in to someones comment uninvited and rude as fuck. Capisci? If you want to say something say it politely and thats when you'll get a decent response until then, sit the fuck down. 🖕P.S. I did not say it is anyone's fault I do not have a rare either, but again, you just like to poke your nose in to someone else's business.

English, not my first language, and I think I do a better job at it than you are, but thats not the issue. I can demand anything I fucking want from MA as a paying customer, its up to them to decide if they should indulge me not some wannabe rastaman that thinks he can just barge in to someones comment uninvited and rude as fuck. Capisci? If you want to say something say it politely and thats when you'll get a decent response until then, sit the fuck down. 🖕P.S. I did not say it is anyone's fault I do not have a rare either, but again, you just like to poke your nose in to someone else's business.

So your english lesson today is this;

Demand (noun)
a
: an act of demanding or asking especially with authority
a demand for obedience
b
: something claimed as due or owed
the demands of the workers' union

You are neither in any position of authority to assume you will get a response or tell me I am uninvited. You are not owe'd anything. You aren't righteous. Study this its gonna be on the quiz.

PS: obviously its not my fault, but you berate me as if it was. Clearly someone like your grown self so versed in sarcasm and 'eufemisms' would've known what I meant. Glad to see you caught yourself slipping and removed that portion. :)

If you want the token you gotta go out there and grind mayhem. Thats it I don't know what other answer youre looking for. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
So your english lesson today is this;

You are neither in any position of authority to assume you will get a response or tell me I am uninvited. You are not owe'd anything. You aren't righteous.

PS: obviously its not my fault, but you berate me as if it was. Clearly someone like your grown self so versed in sarcasm and 'eufemisms' would've known what I meant. Glad to see you caught yourself slipping and removed that portion. :)

If you want the token you gotta go out there and grind mayhem. Thats it I don't know what other answer youre looking

Children Behave.
I am, just pressed the ignore button, unfortunately I don't even entertain this shit normally and just ignore people like him but I was not thinking straight as I am hungover as hell. 🤣🤣🤣🍻

The greed in here haha

He was lucky now get over it

Hiting f macro all day is "fair"

Would you also demand to know why you haven't won the lottery when people keep winning after only playing for a fraction of the time that you have? Ultimately those types of businesses and gambling are regulated to the point where they have to be random and treat everyone equally, i.e. each ticket has the same chance of winning as any other ticket bought at random.

MA on the other hand manages to not be regulated in the same fashion and has no requirement to disclose how they decide to pay out players - and ultimately it's in their best interests to not do so. Though always reading between the lines the ways to optimise to get any rare loot or big hit in Entropia is:

• Shoot as much as you can
  • As quickly as possible
  • As cheaply as possible

I can't see anything that points towards the system being anything but random, the problem is when we index on issues such as this one (1 rare in 100 ped cycle). Looking at rare token drop rates over the last year and a bit through EL (can't count duplicate rare token drops with the rare item bug), over 450 unique players have looted 1. Another 115 have looted more than 1.

For a top few looters

3 SnoHxan Haxan Rimmer
3 Toni seboas Velebit
3 utility Gamer droped
3 Xendar Xen Xal
3 Yog Synial Sothoth
3 ZBANGHIU maRIUS GIGEL
4 Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
4 Dakusingh Muksy MuK's
4 Helene Helena Fra
4 Henke Floppy Deluxe
4 Legendary MastaJ MastaJ
4 Nanashana Nana Itsanai
4 Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot
4 Yasuki Yuki Kairi
5 Emi Odyssey Sir
5 Erebereberto Ma Fe
5 LorD Raze Z4Kmagician
5 Yury Strepped Vlasov
6 Raven Lunchbox Palehorse
6 TaZb ZiBi OrFeUsz
10 Meloveyou LongTime FiveDolla

Without Eve/Messi to confirm drop rates similar to 5$, I can imagine the system is working as intended. As that list loosely reflects the level of grinding i'd anticipate from most players I recognise on the list.

Sadly there will always be outliers, as something that has a 1 in 4-500k cycle drop chance, the variance on that will be pretty large. And obviously, people who are on the unlucky side will always be vocal and claim unfairness (understandably) given their lack of a rare token.

Would you also demand to know why you haven't won the lottery when people keep winning after only playing for a fraction of the time that you have? Ultimately those types of businesses and gambling are regulated to the point where they have to be random and treat everyone equally, i.e. each ticket has the same chance of winning as any other ticket bought at random.

MA on the other hand manages to not be regulated in the same fashion and has no requirement to disclose how they decide to pay out players - and ultimately it's in their best interests to not do so. Though always reading between the lines the ways to optimise to get any rare loot or big hit in Entropia is:

• Shoot as much as you can
  • As quickly as possible
  • As cheaply as possible

I can't see anything that points towards the system being anything but random, the problem is when we index on issues such as this one (1 rare in 100 ped cycle). Looking at rare token drop rates over the last year and a bit through EL (can't count duplicate rare token drops with the rare item bug), over 450 unique players have looted 1. Another 115 have looted more than 1.

For a top few looters

3 SnoHxan Haxan Rimmer
3 Toni seboas Velebit
3 utility Gamer droped
3 Xendar Xen Xal
3 Yog Synial Sothoth
3 ZBANGHIU maRIUS GIGEL
4 Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
4 Dakusingh Muksy MuK's
4 Helene Helena Fra
4 Henke Floppy Deluxe
4 Legendary MastaJ MastaJ
4 Nanashana Nana Itsanai
4 Wilburforce ColonelBuckshot Buckshot
4 Yasuki Yuki Kairi
5 Emi Odyssey Sir
5 Erebereberto Ma Fe
5 LorD Raze Z4Kmagician
5 Yury Strepped Vlasov
6 Raven Lunchbox Palehorse
6 TaZb ZiBi OrFeUsz
10 Meloveyou LongTime FiveDolla

Without Eve/Messi to confirm drop rates similar to 5$, I can imagine the system is working as intended. As that list loosely reflects the level of grinding i'd anticipate from most players I recognise on the list.

Sadly there will always be outliers, as something that has a 1 in 4-500k cycle drop chance, the variance on that will be pretty large. And obviously, people who are on the unlucky side will always be vocal and claim unfairness (understandably) given their lack of a rare token.
Thank you for acknowledging our frustration its nice to see some sort of sympathy. After trying pretty much everything, including turning in to a moany twat (think all avatars that spend quite a bit of money here and are still rare-token-less can relate to this) I am still without a rare token, as a last resort I will try and finish redulite this mayhem and stop playing for a while and see what happens when I come back. Maybe there will be a welcome back rare token for me. 🤣😁

The original post was obviously written with the sole intent to piss people off. It is enough to look at the title of the thread.
I also doubt that he used 100 PED ammo only. I also doubt that he "never hunts".

If you don't want the token - Put in a couple of weeks of grinding like a normal person, get mayhem tokens
and pull an item. Then you sell it for profit.

The original post was obviously written with the sole intent to piss people off. It is enough to look at the title of the thread.
I also doubt that he used 100 PED ammo only. I also doubt that he "never hunts".

If you don't want the token - Put in a couple of weeks of grinding like a normal person, get mayhem tokens
and pull an item. Then you sell it for profit.
I’ll admit the title could use some work but I’m not looking to piss anyone off I’m just looking for an item suggestion for him to set a goal to grind towards.
I never said he never hunts either people are just making a lot of assumptions here. But he did get it just trying to run through his 100 ped uni ammo.

I’ll admit the title could use some work but I’m not looking to piss anyone off I’m just looking for an item suggestion for him to set a goal to grind towards.
All you had to do is check vendor and see that there is nothing he can pull till he grind 10k regular tokens, thats a few years goal looking at how much he hunts. In those few years items in vendor will most likely be gone and none of us can tell what MA will add. So i suggest dont bother your head with prize if you barely started the race.

I never said he never hunts either people are just making a lot of assumptions here. But he did get it just trying to run through his 100 ped uni ammo.
Just buy ffa stars and place in the top 5

Did you see my comment where I said I would buy a P20/25 if he acquired one?

Back