Value of beauty products.

Price for products?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
if they reset avatars, then the make up mask will be reset too ... what about the expensive art the customers pay for. ... and i can say my first mask i made have now only 25 changes left ... I know a lot ppl they change all the time the make up mask ... so you don't have right about ppl wear it only one time. Ok it is true that MA make more from the other beauty things. But it is also that Make Up is a part of beauty. ;)

ok, don't have to say more now. But we hade a little talk over the exotic beauty part calls Make up:D. all in all, MA make cash whit all things of the Beauty systems.

Trance i see no reason why MA would reset makeup masks ... the way i see it its just a image file stored on their server ... a group of pixel colors in RGBA that is then mapped to each persons face ... do you think its a flat image or vertex/face based ?

actually true .. if its based on the avatar model vertex/face set it might be hard to remap to new avatars (IF THEY CHANGE AVATAR MODELS) ... i guess we will find out in about 6 weeks "crosses fingers"

Trance i see no reason why MA would reset makeup masks ... the way i see it its just a image file stored on their server ... a group of pixel colors in RGBA that is then mapped to each persons face ... do you think its a flat image or vertex/face based ?

actually true .. if its based on the avatar model vertex/face set it might be hard to remap to new avatars (IF THEY CHANGE AVATAR MODELS) ... i guess we will find out in about 6 weeks "crosses fingers"

Well , it must be image mapped like a texture on face , so , when avatar will be update , the mesh will not be same , so texture will not match so so good...
Yes som part may be oki , but som other will no fit for sure.
MA will probably not erase them ... but i guess , most of masque wont fit avatar...

Anyway , there is not point to update to crye engine , and then use in it ( if ever thats possible) a low crap mesh avatar ...cryengine come allready with optimised avatar system , where many factor are allready donne the good way , like pysic , mouvement...why bother with our "old" shit ?
I understand update , and i have no problem to make again my avatar.
I just want the full setting.
BTW , this will solve all that price problem avryone is afraid about...

wait wait what.. i'll have to remake my avatar again ...

eek i just realized it will affect me too :eek:

the current graphics system and cry engine 2 graphics system are totally different from each other, So everything need to be redrawn and programed, that's why they are taking so long to release the update.

all avatars will have to be re-made if MA mange too work awy around this so people don't have to then +rep to them but +rep any way for bring EU up to date

the face masks look very much like photoshop background when editing images so I gather they are using a .GIF image file for them which and should be transferable..
but avatars will have a higher pixel count than what they do now. I hope that they bring more options too the system making it a much better system so we no longer look like modified clones of each other.

the new system will be worth upgrading your pc for.

How come everyone still has that disillusionment that there will be some mass migration to EU?

If they aint here by now alls will happen is many more kiddies make a ava and not come back after a week when they are not rich.

prices stay same after initial remake of avas.

How come everyone still has that disillusionment that there will be some mass migration to EU?

If they aint here by now alls will happen is many more kiddies make a ava and not come back after a week when they are not rich.

prices stay same after initial remake of avas.

Because the illusion of progress yields the illusion of hope.

hehe hard to say :p just w8 and see

At last "Beauty VU", MA increased drop rate much for beauty products (Haircolor set dropping from 3000% to 300% now...).

Price of mats increased a bit after because of some "beauty skiller" who skilled to sell the skills after for profit.

Some more things to take into considerations, but i'm not gonna help ppl resell (cause i don't like resellers) so you'll have to sort it out yourself.

I'm happy for Erasmus and Keri about the recent drop of prices tbh lol.

Sorg

Nice said Sorg and 100% behind ya lol

yes.. at one way i think the same, about they don't change the skin.
But if they make higher resolution on make up mask (face,skin) and may change vertex points, then is possible, we have to make "make up" new. i just don,t hope this situation happens.

And skam have fully right ! try to loot a black pen you need 500 ped and no pen. i was hunt a lot to get some rare make up tools... drop rate could be better. So MA take a lot cash whit hunting to. you pay for crafting a lot, for get the mask. etc....

gluepot : -->ah... why i be that poor in peds, if make up is that profitable ....:D don't forget that i have a 3-5 hour session to make a cool mask, not doing some clicks and get a new hair style or what ever. and you can't break this session nor save the mask before the make up is finish. And if you get disconnect you lost maybe 4hours of RL work. This happens more as most ppl think. Don't talk about all the bugs they can happens while you do make up.
And gluepot, the make up market is a low marked. Most ppl have a make up and it is open to do make up without my service. Each person can do, you just need RL skills!! And Gluepot, you say ppl change a make up only 1-2 times, so a person need maybe only one make up. i cant see a big buizz in make up... it is like more a artist have to life .... you be mostley poor in peds:rolleyes:

Etopia: --> i can see what you feel about 3 times we changed all avas.
i'm happy, to get only one time this situation.

oki, let'z just hope we all get happy and don't have to start new ava creation, fashion or make up from basic.

Thanks to all who offer me free beuty service.
Its nice , but my point is not wining after bad beutitien, my point is that unfair from MA.
And not only for me , but for all player , who did spend long time and money to make their avatar.

I am sure , even if MA give us full seting , beutitien will still have lots of work.I know how most girl are perfectionist...

Its just we did allready pay for that ... and player like me its at least 3 time , we have to do it again with all bug and so on.Its probably 2 line of code ... just check if avatar is older than the VU date.. if yes , enable all seting...

MA could sometime do a fair gesture to player...

gluepot : -->ah... why i be that poor in peds, if make up is that profitable ....:D don't forget that i have a 3-5 hour session to make a cool mask, not doing some clicks and get a new hair style or what ever. and you can't break this session nor save the mask before the make up is finish. And if you get disconnect you lost maybe 4hours of RL work. This happens more as most ppl think. Don't talk about all the bugs they can happens while you do make up.
And gluepot, the make up market is a low marked. Most ppl have a make up and it is open to do make up without my service. Each person can do, you just need RL skills!! And Gluepot, you say ppl change a make up only 1-2 times, so a person need maybe only one make up. i cant see a big buizz in make up... it is like more a artist have to life .... you be mostley poor in peds:rolleyes:

Yes but you always charge at least the materials cost do you not?
Unfortunately due to competition, we don't all have this luxury. Cost of materials is great, anything extra is a bonus. I treat my makeup this way as well, I let the people bring me the materials, I make the mask for them and if they decide to give me some peds then I appreciate it, but I don't require it.

I treat my makeup this way as well, I let the people bring me the materials, I make the mask for them and if they decide to give me some peds then I appreciate it, but I don't require it.

how long tooks this free service ? 3-5 hours? And how looks the make up if it is free. but great if you can spend your time for free. you most be rich then;)

a other thing..... the more i read your post and quote of my posts, the more i feel you have some thing against me,.. plz we do this better in PMs, and let other ppl making posts here. i hope just i be wrong whit my feel . ty

wait wait what.. i'll have to remake my avatar again ...

eek i just realized it will affect me too :eek:

Yea, Me too :>

I wonder how slow it will be with haircuts after the new engine comes in.

So much hate for reselling:confused:

It can really be quite fun trying to make some PED reselling, as long as you don't just stand in town and shout for TOO long at once.

hehe goodluck buying beauty products for resell when cry2 comes out, at the current rate you could be holding it for a long time!!!!

Anywho, yeah i think it will go up AT FIRST(length of time unknown) and hten settle back down.

hmmm sorg i hope you can remake from pictures!!!!:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

So much hate for reselling:confused:

It can really be quite fun trying to make some PED reselling, as long as you don't just stand in town and shout for TOO long at once.

It's not engaging in the activity that people hate, it's the price gauging. The fact that you are exploiting them for profit gets them angry.

Back