Help: Visual Update: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
This thread is specifically for reporting any visual bugs and crashes experienced after the 2024.0.1.0 release.
If you have any feedback related to the release, or non-visual bugs, please keep it to these threads:

While we of course strive to provide smooth and problem-free releases, some issues may still arise after release, even after extensive testing. We hope to address any such issues via patches as quicky as possible after release, and may therefore need your help in identifying them.

Please use the templates below to report any visual bugs or crashes you experience after the release. All information given in this thread will be forwarded to the visual team, so please make sure to provide as many details as possible so that we can understand how they happen and fix them as quickly as possible.

Since this thread is about visual bugs, screenshots and videos would be especially helpful.

Thank you for your assistance!

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: [Short description]
  • Date Found: [MM/DD/YYYY]
Description:
  • Expected: [Describe what you expected to happen.]
  • Actual: [Describe what actually happened.]
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Do this
  2. Do that
  3. See result
(Add as many steps as required to give clear instructions on how to reproduce the bug)

Screenshots: [Attach any relevant screenshots.]

Crash Report Template
  • Title: [Brief description of the crash]
  • Date/Time: [MM/DD/YYYY, HH:MM]
Crash Details:
  • Frequency: [How often does the crash occur? Once, sometimes, always?]
  • Steps to Reproduce: [List the steps that lead up to the crash, if known.]
  • Error Message: [Copy the exact error message displayed, if any.]
  • Environment:
  • App Version: [Application version where the crash occurred]
  • Device: [Device type for mobile or hardware specs for desktop]
Logs/Attachments:
[Attach any crash logs, screenshots, or additional documents that could help in diagnosing the issue.]

Bug Report Template
Title: Construct button on crafting terminal is not animated
Date/Time: [March/12/2024]
  • Steps to Reproduce: Craft EP

Bug Report
  • Title: Game has become slideshow for me.
  • Date Found: 03/12/2024
Description:
  • Expected: I expected the game to run smoothly on the highest graphical settings as before the update.
  • Actual: VERY bad performance after the update!
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Try to enjoy the game with the graphical settings used before the update.
  2. Be sad and angry at the result.

• Expected: I expected the game to run smoothly on the highest graphical settings as before the update.

Could you please post your computer specs (or send me a PM if you prefer more privacy) to pass on to the team?

Thank you in advance!

Bug Report
  • Title: Deposit icon is still yellow instead of white
  • Date Found: day 1 of the UI update
Description:
  • Expected:

• Actual: The design sure as hell aint more cohesive with that outlier icon!
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. double click the entropia universe icon on your desktop
  2. enter your email address registered for your account
  3. enter your password
  4. enter your 2fa code, if you do not have one, exit the game, set it up, then log in afterwards
  5. no seriously never play this without 2fa on
  6. wait for the loading screen
  7. look at the upper left of your screen
  8. sigh in desperation
i have added as instructed as many steps as i could to provide as much information as required to give clear instructions to reproduce the bug :D
Tried your steps. Didn't work. You should probably take another look.

Bug Report
  • Title: Mouse buttons binded to action bar slots do not work anymore
  • Date Found: 3/12/2024
Description:
  • Expected: Mouse buttons binded to action bars work to swap items
  • Actual: Clicking binded mouse buttons does nothing.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Bind action bar slot item to mouse buttons 4 or 5
  2. Click mouse button
  3. Nothing happens
I really hope this gets fixed, as it’s much easier than pressing keyboard buttons to switch between gun/faps. This has always worked until today.

Bug Report
  • Title: Binding INTERACT to Mouse Button 4 does not work
Description:
  • Expected: Prior to Visual Update we could bind INTERACT to Mouse Button 4 and it worked properly.
  • Actual: Binding INTERACT to Mouse Button for does not work properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Bind INTERACT to Mouse Button 4
  2. Click Mouse Button 4
  3. Observe that nothing happens when you press Mouse Button 4
Screenshots:

Mgh4VDs.png

Bug Report
  • Title: anti virus avg and others pick up entropiacrashhandler.exe
  • Date Found: 03/10/2024
Description:
  • Expected: upon starting game and getting updates when you click green for go game should start
  • Actual: upon clicking green button to load game a black screen pops up with anti-virus wanting to run entropiacrashhandler.exe and check it for malware...
Steps to Reproduce: not sure , tried 2 different antiviruses and even allowed program entropia... guess turn off anti-virus which I don't like..

Bug Report
  • Title: Mouse buttons binded to action bar slots do not work anymore
  • Date Found: 3/12/2024

Hotfix for mouse buttons 4-5 not working has been released.

If you're already ingame, you need to relog to apply it.

Bug Report
  • Title: Binding AUTO MOVE to Mouse Button 5 does not work
Description:
  • Expected: Prior to the Visual Update we could bind AUTO MOVE to Mouse Button 5 and it worked properly.
  • Actual: Binding AUTO MOVE to Mouse Button 5 for does not work properly *after the mid-day hotfix*
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Bind AUTO MOVE to Mouse Button 5
  2. Click Mouse Button 5
  3. Observe that nothing happens when you press Mouse Button 5
Screenshots:

DXXdlF4.png

Last edited:
Bug Report

• Title: [Bogus second avatar scan]
  • Date Found: [a decade ago]
Description:

• Expected: [Scanning several avatars show their items in the same window place]
  • Actual: [Scanning second and more avatars push their item description higher and higher]
Steps to Reproduce:

1. Scan avatar 1
  2. Scan avatar 2
  3. See item description moving higher and higher
(Reproduction is not reliable)

Screenshots: [Attach any relevant screenshots.]

index.php

Bug Report
  • Title: Binding AUTO MOVE to Mouse Button 5 does not work
Description:
  • Expected: Prior to the Visual Update we could bind AUTO MOVE to Mouse Button 5 and it worked properly.
  • Actual: Binding AUTO MOVE to Mouse Button 5 for does not work properly *after the mid-day hotfix*
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Bind AUTO MOVE to Mouse Button 5
  2. Click Mouse Button 5
  3. Observe that nothing happens when you press Mouse Button 5
Screenshots:

DXXdlF4.png
Mouse 4 and Mouse 5 binding does not work since earlier today when the hotfix was released.

Bug Report
  • Title: Game has become slideshow for me.
Description:
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. Try to enjoy the game with the graphical settings used before the update.
  2. Be sad and angry at the result.
Same for me. Crashes and choppy since update.

Same for me. Crashes and choppy since update.

If you (and anyone else having these issues) could provide your computer specs, either here or in a PM to me, that would be very helpful in figuring out the issue.

Also make sure your graphic drivers are up to date, etc.

It works for me since the hotfix
I wonder what else I can try. I have tried unbinding/rebinding. It worked prior to the hotfix yesterday too. It seems like the Mouse Buttons work for some people and are still broken for others. Bizarre

I wonder what else I can try. I have tried unbinding/rebinding. It worked prior to the hotfix yesterday too. It seems like the Mouse Buttons work for some people and are still broken for others. Bizarre
Same as you Jake, worked prior to the hotfix. Now Mouse Buttons 3 / 4 / 5 are not working if binded to the Auto Run.

But all mouse buttons still work if i bind them to any other actions.

workaround : Use Xmouse (download link) , bind any keys you don't use to the Auto Run (example for me : i put the "a" key), then in Xmouse emulate this specific key with a Mouse button (like 4 for me) It works 😅

Last edited:
Same as you Jake, worked prior to the hotfix. Now Mouse Buttons 3 / 4 / 5 are not working if binded to the Auto Run.

But all mouse buttons still work if i bind them to any other actions.

workaround : Use Xmouse (download link) , bind any keys you don't use to the Auto Run (example for me : i put the "a" key), then in Xmouse emulate this specific key with a Mouse button (like 4 for me) It works 😅
I may give this a try if MA can't fix it so it works natively in-game like it did yesterday :)

I may give this a try if MA can't fix it so it works natively in-game like it did yesterday :)
At some point we need to draw a line to when the third party hacks and workarounds needs to stop.
I get that's how we had to do things in the last few years cause MA could not be bothered to fix bugs in the past... but now i think MA needs to do a checklist of things to try before releasing stuff.

Did a change to keybinds or chat or anything related to keyboard or mouse?
Check that all buttons work... there has to be an intern or two you could task with testing that all buttons work.

Cause this one day it works... broken tomorrow... fixed next week or month is getting kind of old.

Auto Move on Mouse Button 5 still doesn't work for me :(

I have a buddy who has that same issue. Auto-move doesnt work on the mouse but anything else he binds to the mouse does work.

New hotfix is out!

It should now we possible to bind auto-move to the mouse again. If you're already ingame, you will have to relog to apply the update.

Back