Vixen Android Pet

...but I am NOT going to go back in this thread and read a bunch of conservative tight-ass opinions saying how bad vixen are...cuz they ain't.

#freethevajayjay

Need more be said? Just let this one stand and move on...

Last edited:
Do you guys think if it was a male robot, that these threads and complaining exist?

This is seriously going to hurt RT if Neverdie retreats from it. Because then he should be able to ban other planet pets too for any reason.

This is seriously going to hurt RT if Neverdie retreats from it. Because then he should be able to ban other planet pets too for any reason.
It's not like ND to retreat from anything. ND is the guy who doesn't do what he's told, remember? ;)
If other planets can ban foreign pets, so can Rocktropia, this goes without saying.
It's unlikely to ever happen thou. Rocktropia can be accused in many sins but not xenophobia. :)

Let it be. The current solution seems to be a perfect balance between all the opposing sides.
Not only between Freedom Fighters and Moralistic Politically Oh So Correct Front. There's also the need to preserve the style and feel of the different planets. It's basically a freedom of the artist to defend his/her artistic creation/vision. In my book this is even more important than morals (assuming we're talking about video games for adults).

OMFG, I'm out of popcorn, hold the arguments until I get to the store for more.

Glad I found it here. There are places where I simply don't go. Just got my reasons confirmed yet again.

Why? They had nothing to do with it...MA did. Or is there some other reason you wont go there?

Why? They had nothing to do with it...MA did. Or is there some other reason you wont go there?
A: They don't have to, others are doing the work for them already. B: Absolutely.

Back