VU 8.4 Content listing

ok has anyone else had any problem looting a creature? i have killed several and it just will not let me loot them. i know it is not froze because i can heal and all that but i can not loot! i never had this prob until this VU! any suggestions?

This happens sometimes with lagg...

If the problem continue.. file support case..

Watch the Ads ... ?

new to entorpia , about a month old ....

have been reading through this thread , can someone please explain
what they mean by watching the ads ...?

Do you have to physically watch an ad or just have the ads enabled in the options screen before launching entorpia.

sempul said:
ok has anyone else had any problem looting a creature? i have killed several and it just will not let me loot them. i know it is not froze because i can heal and all that but i can not loot! i never had this prob until this VU! any suggestions?

their loot - server must have problems these days, I already had this bug several times before this VU, but I never had it so many times than until V.U 8.4. The loot comes, but it's very late, that's all. (2 or 3 minutes)
Maybe they'll fix it :rolleyes: maybe not :D
It's boring, but it doesn't affect the loots, I had a global yesterday 3 minutes after having looted the mob :silly2:

sometims with the loot lag, I was tempted to believe that if it lasted too long, they just sent a 'no loot' messege. I am glad to know that is not happening ;)

yes, not only loot, but shoot lag, even fap lag has been back. I think this usually gets worse with new VUs, and then gets improved. It is still better than it was about 3 or 4 major VUs ago...but it is still extremely irritating when it happens...

especially when it leads to many missed shots (which costs me 17 pecs each).

Really Really Really BAD Loots

Bigger loots my A@#$.... I think this is the worst looting in my 9 months of Entropia. I had better loots as a noob. This latest VU SUCKS!!!!..

My loots have dropped at least 50% from what i was averaging.

Thats my 2 pec :mad:

i totally agree. i had to stay up for work the night before last and played for 8 hours. i had to deposite money to stay on. i did not global once in 8 hours (o rarity for me) and did not even come close to breaking even on most of my runs! usually it at least made it look like you was going to come close to breaking even. these last couple of days you dont even have the illusion of that! i can't afford to play like this so if it is not going to be fixed there is not much i can do!

Sooooo.....

Ad Options
An Ad option is now included in the Client Loader Options allowing participants to choose whether or not they wish to enable Entropia Universe advertisements. By enabling the ad system, participants will be granted access to larger loots.

...any news on when we can expect real ads to appear in EU? Marco?

Not that I want more loot :) , I'm just curious to see what companies are/will be advertising in EU.

Cheers :beerchug:

Back