Info: VU10.0 Creature Chart

I'll add some that I found on amathera

area 22 - falx LA 3 south

area 21 - atrax OLA4, atrox OLA2 south ; longu OLA5, neconu OLA1 middle; allo around middle and south

area 27 - grand formidon LA north

Area 33: Atrox, Snables

Far north side of # 48 has Armax Cow (Young to Provider) Armax Bull (Mature to Guardian) and Caudatergus (Provider was all I saw) in moderaterately dense quantities.

Area 12 is chock full of hogglo young and (I think) mature. Also mixed in is a lot Bristlehogs, not sure of the maturity of these but it was mid level.

Blackjack :cowboy:

Very good idea, but maybe you could consider changing methodology a bit. For example instead using numbers of areas, put letters on X axis and numbers on Y axis? It's just easier to find given place on the map with such system.

Area 46: foul from young to hunter

Area47 north molisk up to gatherer, Caudatergus young/mature and some atrax up to provider/guardian

Area 47 south bots lots of different ones,drones,warriors didn't get too close

Area 49:

Foul up to Guardian and Argo up to Hunter (from what I saw) in the center part of the white area.

Last edited:
Any area with itumatrox (not on land ) on Amethera ?

Area 48:

Berycled Young - Dominant (that I have seen so far)

They are located on the east side of the lake.

Any area with itumatrox (not on land ) on Amethera ?

nw of sakura LA18, but beware that loot can be bugged. there is some in far south of cape corinth in eudoria mixed with troxes.

soo many posts.. no time to check all.. please excuse if it's duplicate..

AREA 41..addition..

maffoid, cornundus, Atrox... so far, stalker + Old alpha.

Straight west from swamp camp close to coast.

can anyone confirm ThorIfoids in area 19?? I've found thorofoids, thorafoids, and thorio, but that's it so far. +rep for thorIfoid coords :D

cheers,
Axe

I found thorIfoids just NW of Omegaton W tp. Also a couple far south by the river. Where did you see thorAfoids?

there is already a map in the entropedia. maybe you could help editing it with all this info

turn this info into a spreadsheet

Area 40:

Armax Bulls & Cows Old
Exarosaur Guardian - Dominant

These I found as I ran North out of Minopolis.

between areas 11 and 12 equus (20019, 46736)

I found thorIfoids just NW of Omegaton W tp. Also a couple far south by the river. Where did you see thorAfoids?

thx for that. mixed thorafoid/thorofoid spawn around 264xx, 385xx. took me a while to find them again and there might be more density around that general area S of the Allo LA there.

Area #14 :
31600-43800 Boorums Male Bandit
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Area #15 :
34400-42700 Armax Cow Prowler-Stalker, Bull Dominant-Old Alpha
Exarosaur Old-Dominant

Area #15
34360-45340 LA with no name (nothing added to my map)

Area #21
32900-33400 Grand Formidon Old Alpha to Stalker

Last edited:
Ambulimaxes in sector 30 SE corner (spawn stretches to 31 SW corner too probably)

Area 2: Chomper Young to Old in LA north of Oshiri TP

Area 4: Next to Neconus a lot of Merps (Young to Provider)

Reactions: Ime
Areas 23 & 24: high maturity Itumatrox (Myrene island LA)

Area 6: Hispidus Young-Mature in LA NE of TP

Last edited:
Good job mate :D

Back