Info: VU10.0 Creature Chart

Area 30: Plumatergus Mature-Guardian west of the lake.
also allophyls somewhere NW from lake

Formicacidas are SW quadrant of area 49 on Eudoria

great work :thumbup:

subscribing ;)

thumbs up :thumbup:

+ rep

This is great stuff - we need to stickify this thread:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Really needed this, I was tired of walking across a new hill to check what are the red dots there and never knowing if they would be snables or guardian neconus :D (true incident).

Nice list you put together. +rep

Great work all.

Regards.

Lana

Area 45 /46 ( I think) I have found Troopers. Drokas and Legionaires.

South east of Jason.

Could the map be edited to include the teleporter locations?

No attackers yet in this VU? :confused:

Area 25 (PvP4 I believe?) Mulmun, Muluk-Hir, Mulaak'f.. and PKers :D

wow a really good creature list I will look forward to using this map in the future

This is just what we needed!

This is just what we needed!

What we _really_ need is the mob locations in entropiawiki.com/Location.aspx, but this is a good start.

If you come across a mob, please take the effort of updating the wiki!

What we _really_ need is the mob locations in entropiawiki.com/Location.aspx, but this is a good start.

If you come across a mob, please take the effort of updating the wiki!

It's coming together on Entropedia quite nicely now, so thanks to everyone who have added data. I'm sure some of it will need tweaking later but just getting the basic details in is enough for now.

I've been recording most of the spawns I see as I go along and at some point I'll sit down and put them all into Entropedia if they're not already there, I did a few already but I have more :)

weird thing happened to me today, i was hunting feffoids west of fort fury, had a crash and when i logged back in, mobs were gone too.

then when they respawned there were trox, gokibusagi, armax bull and cows, molisks near the tp :) (there were tripudions and faucervix with low numbers yesterday)

i hope it was a bug only.

Outstanding work mate! +rep

Area 16 has a huge spawn of Daik stalker/prowler along the east side (central) which is also LA 66. HUGE mountain range to get around but they are there ;)

anyone find Land Grab Area 14 and its Itumatrox yet?

Area 16 is incorrect, the FALX are in area 15 ;)

Area 12: Estophyl Dominant to Old Alpha near the northern border

Area 13: Estophyl Young to Dominant (west), Nexnecis up to Provider, Argonaut Young to Gatherer (south)

Area 14: medium Armax (LA in center)

Last edited:
Drone Generation 1 in the white area in 49. :)

Back