PINKY

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Pinky
Crank up the volume before playing!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYdlJ1LzNI[/YOUTUBE]

This video took bloody ages! :D

It's designed to be a little tounge in cheek, and (of course) we wish Romania and Sweden the best of luck in the final! ;)

Apologies to all the people I missed, but the 30 or so people who have joined up in the last couple of weeks I simply couldn't fit the names on, so sorry, but you are still as much of the team as any of us!

ENGLAND FTW!!!

If you would like to join Team England please just say so in this thread and our captain Oracle will be in touch - its a lot of fun! :D

Last edited:
OMG PINKY! Awesome vid!! and I love the music u picked out for it, it's perfect. Tobad I'm swedish otherwise I would be cheering for u :) No offence but GO SWEDEN :)

Very Nice job Go England

...OUTSTANDING VID!! :yay:

Now I want to join... LOL. My Saturday commitment will not allow me to. UGH...

+Rep for the Vid, tho. Too Cool.

darri
:cool:

That is ONE hall uva UBAH vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicely done!!!!!!!!!!
If I was swedish I'd be hiding under a rock atm!
:laugh:

Great vid as always.... But i havent been following and if USA is out even though i am english by birth... I have to say go Sweden!!!!!

:yay: Great Vid Pinky!! :yay:

I have loved been part of the wof this year, anyone that has not taken part yet, come and experience this awsome event, with England, this Saturday!

:wtg:

Bahh!! Bullocks!
Prepare to meet the Swedish war machine and be squished like bugs!
Muahahaha!! ;)

On a second note, realy cool video pink! :yay: ;)

That is ONE hall uva UBAH vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicely done!!!!!!!!!!
If I was swedish I'd be hiding under a rock atm!
:laugh:

ah, but sweden still has a sh*tload of ubers to counter ;) go sweden!

+rep

man thats a great vid.

will have to check to see if im free to help.

either way

GO ENGLAND

Loved the vid Pinky!! :yay:
And I really enjoyed the part when all were tp:ing away at the same time :laugh:

so best of luck to england!!

but as always, GO SWEDEN!! :cool:

gl

One of the best movie ever made in EU.
+rep for that

PS. Oh, and gl :D

Yea, England, Iron Maiden. Go for it.

Yep an great vid alright best of luck to you all

i loved when all TPd :D

since a soc mate is in england team, i might help a bit on the last round as well
(last time support teams were full already :silly2:)

gl :)

I was very happy not to find all those awfull transition effects that are way overused :)
And too bad i don't have sounds at work so couldn't hear anything, have to watch it again at home.
And the teleporting part where everyone goes pew, pew, pew pew was cool :D

And, good luck to you guys! :thumbup:

Great video Pinky and a pity that I have rl obligations on Saturday

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Love ya work Pinky :wtg:

Fantastic Video Pinky :wtg:

We need all the Home Nations to gather in support of England :wtg:

I'd like to do my bit and join the England Support team.
Is it correct we are playing at 14:00 MA time ?
See you all in game.

mark chopper read

Amazing video Pinky, As i said to Arto the other i would have loved to help but i cant re-arrange my daughters birthday:(

Great Video.....Pinky

Awesome video Pinky.

Would love to join the England team this Saturday. Need an excuse to get rid of all that surplus ammo I've got lying around :D

Definitely count me in if there are still places available and I know at least one of my soc mates would love to join in as well but I'd better ask first :yay:

Cool video. We will use it to motivate our soldiers:yay:

Good Luck England!

Cool video.

Good luck! You will need it :p

ROMANIA FTW!!!

yes that was a cool video Pinky.

and yes, 14.00 MA-time on Saturyda it will be a 3 hour war in entropia. Sweden has started to pollish their guns and armor now ..and SWEDEN will fight until the end!

if you are swedish and wanna support, send me a PM quick or be at Hades C 13:30 MA-Time and talk to Extince.. or just write, Sweden for victory in the chat

I'd like to do my bit and join the England Support team.
Is it correct we are playing at 14:00 MA time ?
See you all in game.

mark chopper read

Yep that is right Chopper. 1500 BST. Check out the England thread and PM Jimmy, DJ or Oracle.

Awesome video Pinky, the music choice was fantastic. One of the best videos as an advert for EU I have ever seen.

COME ON ENGLAND

Incredible MsPinky ... just as anticipated ... I've always been a fan of your reporting work, but now a HUGE fan of your videos. Love them, and this one just hit it out of the universe for sure. :yay:

GO TEAM ENGLAND ... oh ya, and there's gonna be some purple ass whoopin' goin' on this Saturday as well. ;) Had a good practice session with JamHot and micky crossy yesterday with a few nice globals ... what an awesome time THAT was ... and I now have a new mob herding partner who kicked some serious AND impressive mob ass as well! :wtg:

Is it TIME yet? :handgun: :nana:

awsome vid!
GO SWEDEN :D

Back