War is coming to Entropia....

WOW!!!! FReaking awesome vid Pinky!!! Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end!!!

Wooohooooooooooo roll on Saturday!!!

Jamhot

Aww you missed the bit where i came over the hill!!

DJ was almost right - I wasnt shot, but some idiot with a bloody great sword sliced and diced me...just as you came into shot... can you guess who that might have been Mr Jamhot.... :D

Ok, still no one knows where the song came from? I used it because of how much it moves me when it kick in to gear. Its used as a trailer for a very sucsessful show...

Nicely coordinated video! Very fun to watch. GL! :cool:

*Looks around innocently whistling, whilst toying with the floor with his foot. :D

Jamhot

Wow, amazing vid Pinky, great job.

Ok, still no one knows where the song came from? I used it because of how much it moves me when it kick in to gear. Its used as a trailer for a very sucsessful show...

Not from the Indiana Jones trailer by any chance?

oh!

i think i know .. just watched it again and reminded me

dr who????

do i win??:D

Wow, amazing vid Pinky, great job.

Not from the Indiana Jones trailer by any chance?

Nope!

Jeez - I thought a Virtual world would be full of geeks - what self-respecting english geek wouldn't know this music!

oh!

i think i know .. just watched it again and reminded me

dr who????

do i win??:D

You do indeed! +rep

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGoNQLeaSwI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Nope!

Jeez - I thought a Virtual world would be full of geeks - what self-respecting english geek wouldn't know this music!

You do indeed! +rep

Oops ... was that a teaser? ... because the video isn't available! :(

Works for me:scratch2:

THEN ... your PINK power is mightier than my PURPLE power, because I get a message that says this video is no longer available Hon, BUT ... if you're still seeing the video, you better share your trade secret with me or ELSE! :wise::nana:

THEN ... your PINK power is mightier than my PURPLE power, because I get a message that says this video is no longer available Hon, BUT ... if you're still seeing the video, you better share your trade secret with me or ELSE! :wise::nana:

can't see the video either.

Great video pinky.

I wish everyone involved good luck with the competition.

Very honored my name was included in what must be the best WoF video made to date. Thankyou Pinky, just wish I was there on the night you were recording it. But I'll be there for the game itself and thats what really matters. :)

England ftw!

Nice work Pinky :)

Ahhh.. you mean the main video - thought you meant the Dr Who one lol

Seens my pink power is knackered also - it doesnt work on youtube itself either - figure it must be the massive server demand from the entire england squad trying to watch at the same time - I will see if i can fix it ;)

can anyone join

Can anyone join the England Team? Even if I live in US?. Don't you have to actually live in the particular country and isn't it too late to jump into the competition anyways?

Great video :)

I eally hope that you will make movie about last fight, maybe even your gameplay :)

Can anyone join the England Team? Even if I live in US?. Don't you have to actually live in the particular country and isn't it too late to jump into the competition anyways?

Yep - anyone - we already have a few of the USA team supporting us, and nope - Saturday is the final, so you can join just in time to play in that - should be a blast!

I am getting JimmyB to contact everyone who expresses an interest in this thread as he is our uber planner of the support teams.

Video still seems knackered. but does work on and off - dont know why. try the main youube page is it wont work here ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFYdlJ1LzNI

great video!
nice work...
i am from germany but also gratz ;P

This video just makes me wanna depo depo depo!!!! :handgun: *goes to get some ukash!!!

:woot:

Jamhot

Go Canada Go Canada err wait a minute thy,re is no Canadian team :scratch2: ok we are part of the commonwealth Go England Go Engalnd GREAT vID WILL THE QUEEN BE IN ATTENDANCE>?:handgun::handgun::handgun::sniper: looks like a great event

Last edited:
Go Canada Go Canada err wait a minute thy,re is no Canadian team :scratch2: ok we are part of the commonwealth Go England Go Engalnd GREAT vID WILL THE QUEEN BE IN ATTENDANCE>?:handgun::handgun::handgun::sniper: looks like a great event

Well, let's see ... will the "Queen of Purple" be a suitable substitute? Purple is a royal color ya know! :silly2: If you're talkin' about the Queenie there across the pond, then I don't think she can fit it on her shhhedule, but isn't she knighting Hurrikane or something? :D She should borrow JimmyB's laser sword to make it virtually official, that's really only the right thing to do. :wtg:

Well, let's see ... will the "Queen of Purple" be a suitable substitute? Purple is a royal color ya know! :silly2: If you're talkin' about the Queenie there across the pond, then I don't think she can fit it on her shhhedule, but isn't she knighting Hurrikane or something? :D She should borrow JimmyB's laser sword to make it virtually official, that's really only the right thing to do. :wtg:

Lol, but......wouldnt that hurt?

*queen slips*
*hurricane screams*
"ooooops"

Pink i can see it fine... (for the 5th time lol)... btw have you revealed the name of the music yet? :D

nice Video Pinky GJ

But still
GO SWEDEN

That vid reached epic levels of awesomeness!

Excellent work!, I loved the teleport scene.

Excellent choice of music to...

But...

Sweden FTW!

Nope!

You do indeed! +rep

But isnt Dr Who made in Wales :yay: :yay: It all puts the Great in Great Britain

Pink i can see it fine... (for the 5th time lol)... btw have you revealed the name of the music yet? :D

The music is called "All the strange, strange creatures" from the series 3 Doctor Who soundtrack album ;)

And yes, made in wales (along with Torchwood :D)

Video seems to be working again! :)

Back