Question: What does hunting economically do?

What does hunting economically do for you?

• I hunt eco and have good returns.

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • I hunt eco and have bad returns.

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • I hunt uneco and have good returns.

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • I hunt uneco and have bad returns.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • The ONLY thing hunting eco does is lower your costs.

Votes: 123 57.5%
  • What is eco?

Votes: 22 10.3%

• Total voters
what you get out is directly related to what you put in, this is obvious when you use an amp... or not. you can obviously see the difference in loot *for each kill* when you use an amp or not, because of the amp decay you get more loot per kill, with the same % returns in the end adding in amp decay. people who don't think so obviously don't look at their ammo loot numbers.

therefor, if you hunt uneco you will get the same return as if you were hunting eco... just more ped lost in different ways like decay for one or the other.

of course there is a line there, you can't go out with 0 skills and use the biggest gun and expect the same returns. the skill barrier is what makes the game not gambling, once you cross that barrier for each weapon/item you should almost always get the same returns.

cheers

Well said :)

So Nightmare which pill did u choose? Eco or Not eco? :). While you were away hunting what seemed to work best for you? Did eco in the end lower your loses overall or did un-eco make you lots of profit? :D. Fill us in!!

Big misconception in EU that has lasted for as long as I can remember: eco is not just about using equipment with good cost/use ratio on a given mob, there are many other factors to be considered.

Someone needs to lose for someone to win... Eco is just a way to stay in the race long enough to hopefully
get the win :cool:

Back