What is more important to have, Mod Fap, or Mod Merc?

Well i can anwser to u on this! Maybe the value of ur time depends the zone where u lives!
When work irl ur worst payed then that, i dont think 5$/hour can be so bad.

I understand where u'r getting at as being from India i can somewhat relate to what you mean as i believe $5/hr would probably be good for quite a few people out here.

However, I cant see why and how those of them would invest 18k usd into a "virtual game" in the first place.

The one thing that can ideally work is that the 18k usd is sponsored by someone and someone else does the fapping. They share the profits 50/50. In this sort of agreement , one person who has the money funds the investment with the other person funding the time required and since he/she doesn't need the investment it could be a win-win scenario. However, then there is the issue of trust to handle and i guess therein lies a bit of a bottleneck.

If it was either or, then mod merc. I can hunt without a fap but not with a gun ;)

In reality, instead of mod fap give me imk2+i204, gyro-50 smuggler, martial sga, arson TEN chip, and a few ped to play with :)

I have a similar setup to this and happy as a rose with a much lower investment. I have unL m83 + adjm450+ SGA martial/SGA vigi/sga7as.

I don't regret any of it and didn't invest near 18k USD.

Arkon

I'll take the mod fap, thx. :yay:

There will never be a more eco fap in the game.
There is already several better guns in the game than MM, whether you look at dmg/sec, range or eco-ness.
(Still a great gun ofc.)

There is already several better guns in the game than MM, whether you look at dmg/sec, range or eco-ness.
(Still a great gun ofc.)

Agreed that the mod fap will hold it's value far better than any UnL Weapon. But I can't say that I think it's value will never go down... Modified Hedoc has more heal/sec for example, so it's better in one way (but far less eco)... I could see them releasing combat FAPs with super fast reload and decent eco which are strong contenders to the Mod Fap simply because of their superior reload time... But again that's just speculation...

(Still a great gun ofc.)
Agreed that the mod fap will hold it's value far better than any UnL Weapon. But I can't say that I think it's value will never go down... Modified Hedoc has more heal/sec for example, so it's better in one way (but far less eco)... I could see them releasing combat FAPs with super fast reload and decent eco which are strong contenders to the Mod Fap simply because of their superior reload time... But again that's just speculation...
Agree. And that's why I didn't claim that mod fap is the 'best' fap in the game, but just said most eco.
I personally think it's the best too, but that depends on your views and your needs.

I understand where u'r getting at as being from India i can somewhat relate to what you mean as i believe $5/hr would probably be good for quite a few people out here.

However, I cant see why and how those of them would invest 18k usd into a "virtual game" in the first place.

The one thing that can ideally work is that the 18k usd is sponsored by someone and someone else does the fapping. They share the profits 50/50. In this sort of agreement , one person who has the money funds the investment with the other person funding the time required and since he/she doesn't need the investment it could be a win-win scenario. However, then there is the issue of trust to handle and i guess therein lies a bit of a bottleneck.

Maybe when the game itself gives that kind of prize! Not my deposited money!

I would say Mod Fap would be more important to me.

Mod FAP here.

I think you're have to be a fool if you believe you're still running off the same maths that triggered returns 10 years ago are still the same maths that run in todays game. So I have little faith in how good any weapon is.

That said it's pretty dam clear how good a mod fap is. The saving on armour decay alone, would probably offset any gains from an eco MM. Not to mention big heals mean faster kills.

Investing to buy any of the two would only worth it, if you intended to turnover a huge amount of ped. In other words it's not worth buying it, unless your going to use it on an epic scale.

Rick

I think you're have to be a fool if you believe you're still running off the same maths that triggered returns 10 years ago are still the same maths that run in todays game. So I have little faith in how good any weapon is.

The same argument goes for heal kits, or any eco tool involved in any loot generating activity.

Back