What is the point of buying unlimited armor when limited armor has is more eco?

something no one's mentioned much yet -- UL armor is good for travelling to other planets where the crafters for the L armor might not be.

something no one's mentioned much yet -- UL armor is good for travelling to other planets where the crafters for the L armor might not be.

As Mastermesh said. I am currently wearing a patchwork of Lich, sparticus and Polaris that's almost done for, once it's gone back to my ghost/jag combo.

When I started playing unl armor the only best option for me.

Yes there were some (L) sets, but for my hunting style and needs they didn’t suit.
Then came the rain of new (L) armors in 2008, at first I still had no need for them.
I had enough unl sets, that I still have and use. But later on I started using martial (L) sets.
And soon ran in to trouble. Helmets where rare and hard to get and had quit some markup.
But the main problem for me was, return of the tt value. When VU.10 came I already had a nice fat bill
of (L) weapons and armors of witch I had not seen any return yet.

Now imagine you use 5 full tt martial (L) sets + over 15 carbines, like Isis LR48 (L) and Isis LR53 (L) see no return on those tt values. Quit a big bill I can tell you, with all the markup. I got lucky and hit an big uber that paid it all back. But it was a lesson for me, (L) is fun and good, as long as you see the return for it.

So now I more often use my unl sets, as these I can repair.
That bill is spread out over a much longer period.

Im too old school for L stuff, my paradox serves me well.

Back