What (L) Item Would You Like (UL)?

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
So what item do you use or plan to use that is (L) that you would like to have as an (UL)? :D

For me, a GeoTrek H23 (UL) would be fantastic. I know it won't happen but I can dream :yay:

Anyone else?

BL1000.

It doesn't exist yet so I have to discover it :D

I'd love to be the first colonist to discover the UL Apis...

Failing that, Unlimited Ammo would be nice ;)

haha who wouldnt like (UL) ammo ;)

VRX2 ;) unlmited would be damn cool

Prosecutor M35 or M45 :D

My credit card! ;)

OA-108
XXX Rocket Launcher
and ofc, more UL Anti-material rifles <- this i suppose is the thing i wish the most for.

Manuari Stoikow Anti-materiel rifle, prototype ....

would be happy with a CB26.

i want it the other way around, make all ul to L :D

i want it the other way around, make all ul to L :D

That depends. After a while, not paying for the MU on (L) item after (L) item will pay off with an initial larger MU on a (UL) item.

hum.... a h400, p4a or p5a would fit me perfectly :) or a hl8 would do aswell xD

UL

I would love to have an HL14

Hermes, Spartacus and Rutuba Armour :eek:

Isis LR32

It is in line with the mobs i prefer to hunt, i have a 53 for the ever so often bigger mob...but the 32 keeps me chuggin along at a cost i am willing to spend.....

A nice P6a would be nice

Just waiting for MA to release the BP...
Come on MA...

I think I'm gonna have to say LR53 - Can't quite use it at the moment... but when I can, I'm gonna have some fun! :D

Customized ore and enmatter finders. I would also dig have a MD-204 its just so damn quick and makes mining enmatter on CND so much easier. OA-106 would be nice as well.

Weapons? hmmm well I would not mind an un(L) XT or LR66.

Power claw cleaver, cant use it yet but i'm aiming for it. suppose a stabber would do until then but having both would just be greedy.

Gotta agree... if not that I would like a Kesmek Bik UL :thumbup:

(For either I would not want the over 4K PED that must stay on it... that 50% condition limit is a load of crap IMO)

all swords unlimited :D
all rocket launchers unlimited :yay:
my wallet with unlimited ped :laugh::laugh:

full male martial armor would be sweet.

apis or x1

T20

that would keep me fully suited for a long time hunting everything i normally hunt.

full male martial armor would be sweet.

apis or x1

T20

that would keep me fully suited for a long time hunting everything i normally hunt.

I completely agree, I love my Martial set but I wish it was (UL). Or even Solir for that matter :laugh:

THIS IS NOT A NEW THREAD​

Dont kill me for this necro post please but I'm desperate now, I see ul weapon after ul weapon discovered and STILL no brawler weapon that can be used on other thing that argo :grumble:

Why no Stabber, Cleaver or Mk.2-Mk.6 ones MA?!

AL29 Felis for hunting would be nice.

Vrex3k and finder amp 13 for mining

Back