What (L) Item Would You Like (UL)?

adapted monty

cheers

ermik

Ahhh necroposts, well while it is up I'd like to see more UL vehicles!

Even if it's a necro I want ul infiltrator and rutuba, and I want a ul cb29 to go along and maby a ul ur125 and later on a ul ur175 :D a few ul mining amps and the best L blp amp ul would be ok too ;)

A TK320 and a 109 amp thankyou.
I would mine my arse off.
And since i have such a pretty one, that's saying a lot! :laugh:

i'll take a unl ped card, and unl sleep bombs

Omegaton Sunstorm :yup:

"UL real life" to be able to play EU forever :dunce:

"UL real life" to be able to play EU forever :dunce:

+1 for this one :yay:

If not possible ... then a Unlimited Empty Skill Implant combine with a secured loan system!!

Rutuba and Svempa X1!

For me: Herman ASI-40 :yay:

Herman ASI-10 from the TT on Arkadia, was so disappointed it wasnt UL :(.
Not sure what else I could ask for atm, maybe an UL ISIS LR53 MOD.
That would be my dream gun... but so expensive.

Yesterday in our soc channel we were fantasizing about the drop of the unlimited [L] which could unlimited 10 items of your choice, after which it breaks.. How about that for a stunning loot.

Herman ASI-10 from the TT on Arkadia, was so disappointed it wasnt UL :(.
Not sure what else I could ask for atm, maybe an UL ISIS LR53 MOD.
That would be my dream gun... but so expensive.

Repairable LR68 would be nice.
Someone else was thining about Rutuba, it would be fun. Or why not Hermes.
At a lower scale, Polaris SGA (with some +12 dmg or so Impact protection, to make it somewhat more useful even on "normal" mobs).
Imaginary: Heal Chip "X" or something like that, with same healing power as UR-125/SK80.

Repairable ice dagger X (not there yet but would be an incentive to skill up ,)

Another imaginary wish: A spaceship with speed of say 300 so it would leave the pk:er(s) camping around the Calypso space station behind. Or a teleport chip being able to teleport straight to another planet.

Resaon I mentioned the whip is that it would be something unique, and probably useful when taming comes back, for bigger mobs. I know about the torment-o-arch whip, but level 50 is a biiiit beyond my skills, at least for now. Well, I wouldn't say no to a repairable torment whip, it would really give me an alternate incentive to skill up ;)

Last edited:
Back