Question: What thing will make you deposit ?

ghita

Dominant
Bad Girl
1-A better price for sweat ?
2-1 hof over 2 K ped ?
3-A new VU?
4-A better loot ?
5-1 day of First second Age ?
6-You dont don't deposit
7-Doesn't matter beacuse you deposit all your money.

Last edited:
If it wouldnt CTD after 5 minutes of play, a would probably deposit(agai)... until then... no-can-do :)

(nvidia card :rolleyes:)

If it wouldnt CTD after 5 minutes of play, a would probably deposit(agai)... until then... no-can-do :)

(nvidia card :rolleyes:)
If I could log in to get those 5 minutes of play, then maybe. (no it's not my equipment. My comp exceeds all of the requirements)

If I could just login? :(

2-1 hof over 2 K ped ?
3-A new VU?
4-Doesn't matter beacuse you deposit all your money.

Perhaps you should make a poll?
And I seriously doubt most people would deposit MORE because sweat is worth more, unless indirectly to cope with the price of ME.

What would I deposit for? Decently priced cars....

2-1 hof over 2 K ped ?
3-A new VU?

a puma

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFmTL11bUf8[/YOUTUBE]

2-1 hof over 2 K ped ?
3-A new VU?

How about the most common reason:

0) Empty PED card :scratch2:

I.

Same as before:
a better return on my activities

Plus, no more bugs.

The general stability of the game makes me want to make a deposit - a nice brown deposit on MA HQ's doorstep :D

The general stability of the game makes me want to make a deposit - a nice brown deposit on MA HQ's doorstep :D

roflmao !!!!

If i have any money available, sga will make me deposit as much as I can afford ( I might consider robbing someone to :D)

Better loots.

But as I type this I'm thinking "how much should I depo today?"... so I guess, you could also put me down for "Doesn't matter, I deposit all".
I depo around 500 PED a day .... and lose it all too.
:yay::scratch2:

I dont need to deposit but if i needed to (like when i first started playing EU) Id deposit for SGA :)

I'd deposit if I could go back in time and stop myself from selling all the old UL items I had way back in the day... I would have more PED than I could deposit on a yearly paycheck...

4 + 5.. That makes 9 right?

I received a #2 on your list but that dis the opposite of making me deposit LOL

MA knows all they have to do is look at my deposit history and what happened to EU and my avatar and what made me deposit like a mad man instead of withdraw or be very frugal on spending.

Personally I think it all boils down to "confidence" if you have confidence in the system and developers and having fun to boot then its entertainment and feels like being part of something as it grows. If you are feeling like you are being "nickled and dimed" to death with out any fun then why deposit and eventually it will get to a point of why try to get others involved or even stick around yourself.

This quote from Swingers on of my favorite movies just fits as MA being Mike(cleaned up the F-bombs).

Trent: You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs...
Sue: ...big f@#$ing teeth, man.
Trent: Yeah... big f@#$in' teeth on ya'. And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner.
Sue: Shivering.
Trent: Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"
Sue: And you're poking at it, you're poking at it...
Trent: Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared Mike, the bunny's scared of you, shivering.
Sue: And you got these f@#$ing claws and these fangs...
Trent: And you got these f@#$ng claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With *this* you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?
Sue: You're like a big bear, man.
Mike: So you're not just like f@#$ing with me?
Trent: No I'm not f@#$ing with you.
Sue: Honestly, man.

MA just has the big F@#$ng claws man and they don't know how to kill the bunny! lol

A bargain I can't pass up would make me deposit.

I have deposited immense amouht of money in the past and will certainly do so in the future also, but at this time, SGA is the one ting that will make me deposit.

Odd question :scratch2:

If I had no ped?

I deposit because I believe in EU and am willing to support this universe with a few bucks every month. I am happy with the service and entertainment that EU provides so I do not mind paying for it.

Cheers :beerchug:

How about the most common reason:

0) Empty PED card :scratch2:

I.

pretty much sums it up for me to.
Higher sweat price, wont affect me that much either way, and a big HOF will only reduse my deposits.

SGA though, that will probably pump up my deposits during that month.

My pedcard is never half full always half empty :( ok almost always empty then

my option is 6
I'd deposit if I had cash IRL to do it to improve my gear and skills.

My b-day :D

other than that - better loot ... I stopped depositing atm because I can't afford loosing as much as I do and have done :rolleyes: Unfortunately with the skill prices etc. it looks as if I would never ever get back the amount of thousands of USD I put into game. Might be my own fault - I didn't invest in the right things and when I tried, I was unlucky :)

If i'm drunk off my ass on the Friday and/or Saturday night after payday usually... :yay:

I usually wake up in the morning and log in to find myself at the Disco on CND dressed in a very unusual outfit with some really overpriced hunting gear having tried to 'give em what for'

LMAO...

Back