Question: What thing will make you deposit ?

Getting a job from which you can actually get some money to deposit to start with...

Anything that:

1) works
2) shows me progress
3) is giving me fun blasting at mobs..

What thing will make me deposit? :scratch2:

The same thing that always makes me deposit. When I run out of peds. :laugh:

Nothing
Too short...probably system thinks that i have to explain further more my decision :)

Ah that's easy: more money irl would make me deposit :yay:

1-A better price for sweat ?
2-1 hof over 2 K ped ?
3-A new VU?
4-A better loot ?
5-1 day of First second Age ?
6-You dont don't deposit
7-Doesn't matter beacuse you deposit all your money.

To be honest,

What will make me deposit is quite easy :)

It is still sitting in submitted state, hasn't even been looked at yet.

History for support case XXXXXX - STUCK

2009-08-25 04:26 You wrote:

Hi,

I have removed all key bindings from my Entropia login to setup my own preferences. The problem is that I also removed the spacebar default binding and no longer have access to the mouse pointer to click on any of the menu icons (edit panel) to update the new keybindings.

I hoped these settings were stored locally, so I uninstalled Entropia and reinstalled Entropia - They are stored your end (server side)

Can you please be so kind to add the spacebar default binding back please so I can have control of the mouse pointer back instead of it making my avatar look around the environment.

Thanks,
<removed>

more info here:

(Read the EDIT: Note)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-bank-support-case-update-3.html#post2032663

2009-08-26 11:46 You wrote:

So, there is another 36 hours before I make my next $ 500 deposit.

Will this be resolved by then, or will this deposit be heading to the devs at Afterworld ?

Not that hard a request you know, adding a single keybinding back.

Maybe if you didn't have the client login defaulted to mouse look mode it would help.

How are people supposed to even click this action library key if it is removed at any point ?

*Tries not to laugh*

2009-08-26 15:51 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If it is not mentioned in the content list, FAQ or release announcement, it will not be released in VU10.0, 10.1 10.2. 10.3 or 10.4 Unfortunately we do not have any more information than that at the current time, but please stay tuned to the News section of our homepage for future information regarding this system.

For more information please refer to the FAQ section on the web site. http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2009/08/17/4196/index.xml

We thank you for your patience and participation in Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Last edited:
why deposit? to test a game whats not running properly, whats not finished?
its not players who has to test the game and find so many bugs.
I said it months ago already: the end is close.
There will be always people who play EU but most of us will quit it, its going same way as SL.
Believe it or not, you see it in 6 months.

Well, I would probably deposit for the second gold age...but not until we are out of 'beta testing mode'.

would love to deposit just to brag with my huge card and throw pecs at noobs but since i cant log in i guess there's no point.

I would deposit regardless, But for SGA I can't wait. The more you build your avatar the better off you are before SGA comes around. :yay:

I will deposit again...

... when EU is stable, bugs fixed, tests done etc...
... when they implement the improvements the players take time to submit everyday.

When they finally understand that any happy customer is ready to pay a lot to have fun in their virtual universe. :rolleyes:

8. to have fun with friends =)

and ok second gold age thats soon coming too hehe but mainly to enjoy playtime with ingame friends for me!

deposit a little, and hopefully, the bugs wont take over my ped card.

lack of in-game funds, and picking up items from the bank ;)

I deposit first of every months... so you could say its "that time of the month."

I dont drink i dont use drugs i dont buy girls i do Planet Calypso..
So i have to say -----> 7-Doesn't matter beacuse you deposit all your money.
:D

I never did and I wont, unless I get genuine economic opportunity.
That doesnt mean being risk free, but having any parameters at all.

Till that day, Ill enjoy hunting snables, exos, daikibas.. mining when budget
allows and dreaming of what is yet to come..

i will deposit because of...

...paysafecards. If i never knew the existence of these, i never deposited.

... when EU is stable, bugs fixed, tests done etc...
... when they implement the improvements the players take time to submit everyday.

When they finally understand that any happy customer is ready to pay a lot to have fun in their virtual universe. :rolleyes:
Yep.

Tussi

Opportunity.

Be it a new way to invest (more LAs, shops, or totally different)
or new professions (as in guaranteed profit, such as beauty, colouring, etc.)
or a good deal
but mostly
when I feel like Entropia deserves my money.

So I still haven't yet.

A feeling that skills actually make a difference instead of the feeling now that i'm just gambling.

Back